It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SEC and Who are these effing guys?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:40 pm 

1T) Jachai Polite 6'3 242 EDGE Florida- I guess you could call this plan B for me if the Steelers trade AB and miss the opportunity to draft Devin White. I hope the Steelers don't pay Bud, but I'm sure they will. Because Tomlin.

1) Deandre Baker 5'11 185 CB Georgia- No I will not stop mocking him at pick 20. A must add for the secondary.

2) Vosean Joseph 6'1 226 LB Florida Heat seeking missle this kid is. Good highlight video of Joseph posted by FC in the linebacker thread.

3T) Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 6'1 208 DB Florida- I like his versatility. Has played corner and safety for the Gators. Surely with two secondary coaches and a couple premium draft picks they can get this shitshow of a unit figured out.

3) Deebo Samuel 6'0 215 WR South Carolina- Playmaker right here. He's got moves on top of moves. Injury history could cause him to fall further than he should.

4.) Terrill Hanks 6'2 235 LB New Mexico- Hell no I've never seen a New Mexico football game. Darius Leonard was the talk of Senior Bowl week last year. From all I've read this Hanks kid will generate similar buzz this week at Mobile.

6T) Khalen Saunders 6'2 310 DT Western Illinois-Hell no I've never seen a Leathernecks game. What a great nickname! Said to be the FCS version of Aaron Donald, here's another kid to keep an eye on this week at the Senior Bowl.

6) DeMarcus Lodge 6'2 202 WR Mississippi- Yep the Rebs will have 3 wrs drafted. This Lodge kid could be a fast riser after the combine. Fast and really physical dude who can make some acrobatic catches.

7) Donald Parham 6'8 240 TE Stetson- Hell no I've never seen a Stetson football game but how can 6'8 not catch your attention? Kid had 85 catches for 1300 yds and 13 tds this year in what looks like a unique red zone weapon. He'll be hard to miss this week at Mobile. Tell you who I will miss is the surly Mike Mayock. That just means more raspy ass Bucky freaking Brooks. Somebody get that dude a lozenge.

Thanks as always for reading. Please comment on the players you like and those you don't. DVR is my friend this week for Senior Bowl practices.

Post subject: Re: SEC and Who are these effing guys?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:30 am 

Quote:
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 6'1 208 DB Florida

Tomlin has to draft this guy, right?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:20 am 

SteelDrama wrote:

1T) Jachai Polite 6'3 242 EDGE Florida- I guess you could call this plan B for me if the Steelers trade AB and miss the opportunity to draft Devin White. I hope the Steelers don't pay Bud, but I'm sure they will. Because Tomlin.

1) Deandre Baker 5'11 185 CB Georgia- No I will not stop mocking him at pick 20. A must add for the secondary.

2) Vosean Joseph 6'1 226 LB Florida Heat seeking missle this kid is. Good highlight video of Joseph posted by FC in the linebacker thread.

3T) Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 6'1 208 DB Florida- I like his versatility. Has played corner and safety for the Gators. Surely with two secondary coaches and a couple premium draft picks they can get this shitshow of a unit figured out.

3) Deebo Samuel 6'0 215 WR South Carolina- Playmaker right here. He's got moves on top of moves. Injury history could cause him to fall further than he should.

4.) Terrill Hanks 6'2 235 LB New Mexico- Hell no I've never seen a New Mexico football game. Darius Leonard was the talk of Senior Bowl week last year. From all I've read this Hanks kid will generate similar buzz this week at Mobile.

6T) Khalen Saunders 6'2 310 DT Western Illinois-Hell no I've never seen a Leathernecks game. What a great nickname! Said to be the FCS version of Aaron Donald, here's another kid to keep an eye on this week at the Senior Bowl.

6) DeMarcus Lodge 6'2 202 WR Mississippi- Yep the Rebs will have 3 wrs drafted. This Lodge kid could be a fast riser after the combine. Fast and really physical dude who can make some acrobatic catches.

7) Donald Parham 6'8 240 TE Stetson- Hell no I've never seen a Stetson football game but how can 6'8 not catch your attention? Kid had 85 catches for 1300 yds and 13 tds this year in what looks like a unique red zone weapon. He'll be hard to miss this week at Mobile. Tell you who I will miss is the surly Mike Mayock. That just means more raspy ass Bucky freaking Brooks. Somebody get that dude a lozenge.

Thanks as always for reading. Please comment on the players you like and those you don't. DVR is my friend this week for Senior Bowl practices.

Fantastic haul. Although, Samuel will go early in the 2nd IMO. The guy is just too good to pass up for WR needy teams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:33 am 

I love mock draft season and your themes Drama. Well done.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:15 pm 

That was also the name of the Peter Sellers character in Being There.

Tomlin is Chauncey Gardiner.

He likes to watch and tend the garden.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:11 pm 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:

That was also the name of the Peter Sellers character in Being There.

Tomlin is Chauncey Gardiner.

He likes to watch and tend the garden.

That... was why I posted :lol: