It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4519
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Burrow will do better at LSU than Wilton Speight will at UCLA, in a much tougher defensive league.

LSU and Auburn will have one loss between them by the end of the weekend.

Avatar bet on the tOSU vs Horny Toads game, FC? No points. No hyperbole. Winner takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1327
FC wrote:
I understand where you are coming from...I didnt like hyperbole but I will deal like a big boy

I really like Burrow I have for awhile. He has brains and moxie

Mark my words...Haskins will be the sole reason OSU loses to TCU wrecking there season


This falls under the Wild Ass speculation portion of this thread. Buckeyes 44 TCU 27

The only think you'll be blaming Haskins for is another 4 TD passes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4519
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Charles Demarr wrote:
FC wrote:
I understand where you are coming from...I didnt like hyperbole but I will deal like a big boy

I really like Burrow I have for awhile. He has brains and moxie

Mark my words...Haskins will be the sole reason OSU loses to TCU wrecking there season


This falls under the Wild Ass speculation portion of this thread. Buckeyes 44 TCU 27

The only think you'll be blaming Haskins for is another 4 TD passes.


44-27 turned out to be pretty damn close.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1327
Ice wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
FC wrote:
I understand where you are coming from...I didnt like hyperbole but I will deal like a big boy

I really like Burrow I have for awhile. He has brains and moxie

Mark my words...Haskins will be the sole reason OSU loses to TCU wrecking there season


This falls under the Wild Ass speculation portion of this thread. Buckeyes 44 TCU 27

The only think you'll be blaming Haskins for is another 4 TD passes.


44-27 turned out to be pretty damn close.


Haskins is the real deal. He throws a better ball than any Buck's QB in a long time. Hopefully Bosa is back for Penn State.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4519
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Abdominal strain on Bosa. I'd expect he sits next game, then plays at Penn State. I agree on Haskins. That WR corps is better as a unit than it's been since the last national title run, as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1327
Ice wrote:
Abdominal strain on Bosa. I'd expect he sits next game, then plays at Penn State. I agree on Haskins. That WR corps is better as a unit than it's been since the last national title run, as well.


Or 6 weeks for surgery. Ouch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4519
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Charles Demarr wrote:
Ice wrote:
Abdominal strain on Bosa. I'd expect he sits next game, then plays at Penn State. I agree on Haskins. That WR corps is better as a unit than it's been since the last national title run, as well.


Or 6 weeks for surgery. Ouch.


Damn. Well, gonna have to get past Penn State at the very least without him. Luckily, unlike some teams, next man up actually works at tOSU. Be good to have him back for a final push if necessary.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2749
NFL.com says indefinitely after surgery.

I'm anti-OSU but I love watching the Bosa's brothers play.

_________________
Zone Blitz - Steelers Football Discussion
Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers (Off topic threads not permitted and this forum will be strictly moderated. Threads containing political, religious or racial remarks won't be tolerated.)
Yeah, right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4519
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Expected recovery from the surgery takes 4-6 weeks, so Charles was going with the 6 to be conservative, I suppose. Dre'mont Jones was fun to watch against TCU. Nick could be a top three draft pick easily in a loaded DL draft.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2749
Yup, OSU will just trot out the next great DL man. Crazy when you think about how much talent they have year in and year out.
I can dream about N. Bosa slimming down and playing OLB for the Steelers, right?

_________________
Zone Blitz - Steelers Football Discussion
Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers (Off topic threads not permitted and this forum will be strictly moderated. Threads containing political, religious or racial remarks won't be tolerated.)
Yeah, right.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group