Final 4

1.Clemson
2.Alabama
3.Penn State
4.UGA

National Champion Clemson Tigers

Clemson is a special team. The defense is unbelievable

Bama is Bama. Talent Talent Talent

Penn State has some depth issues on defense. The offense is going to be sick. Miles Saunders is talented. Ohio State Michigan wins would really propel them upward...Wisconsin win in Big 10 championship cements position

UGA will lose to Bama in SEC championship...Still get the bid because Auburn is going to destroy Washington week 1.

Washington will win the PAC 10. WVU will win big 12.

The draft is going to be so much better than people expect.

Names to look for

Max Scharping NIU- Best offensive tackle in this draft
Sutton Smith NIU- Next small school draft gem to fly up boards.

Both players are exceptional prospects from the same small school

I think the QB crop could be very good.
Wr and RB look thin
OT is poor
Interior OL is exceptional
Defensive Line is a once generation group
Pass rusher is very good
Linebacker is exceptional
CB is good
Safety is kinda shitty

Ed Oliver Rashard Gary Dexter Lawrence or Raekwon Davis could be 1st overall picks in most drafts
Jeffery Simmons Jerry Tillery or Christian Wilkins could be had in round 2 of the 2019 draft...All three are top 15 talents

Best interior defensive line draft I have ever seen.

Heisman- Bryce Love Stanford
Thorpe- Greedy Williams LSU
Outland/ Naugurski-Ed Oliver Houston
Davey Obrien- Will Grier WVU
Blietntkoff- Davis Stills WVU

Pitt will win 8 games
Steelers draft Montez Sweat Miss State with the 32nd pick in the NFL draft

Post subject: Re: Predictions Guesses and Wild Ass Speculation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:22 pm 

5 star post, FC

Nothing much to add or disagree with but Im so ready for college football this weekend so I will ramble a bit.

Clemson’s front 7 is beyond loaded and will send several studs to the NFL. I’m an SEC guy but will go ahead and agree if they get even average qb play from either Martavis’ cousin Kelly or Trevor Lawrence they’ll be the champs.

And as FC eluded to I’ve been following the NFL draft religiously since 1987 and I’ve never seen a defensive line class this spectacular.

Bama is just sick loaded at running back. Both Harris’ are studs Damian and Najee.

I still think Saban will play it safe with Jalen Hurts due to winning percentage and low turnover rate.
Tua the obvious better passer but he really got lucky on a few throws in the 2nd half against my Dawgs. Should’ve had a couple ints instead of another natty.

Yes I’m still a little bitter but I like Bama and will be back in Tuscaloosa for homecoming to watch the Tide put a beating on what should be a high scoring offense led by drew Locke

Georgia. Ahhhh Georgia. I hope FC is right and they make it back to the playoffs
On paper their schedule is very soft but man next week at an under the radar Sourh Carolina has me nervous about an early season upset

Last year it was a dominant defense led by unreal leaders Lorenzo Carter and Roquan smith. Kirby’s got a Saban-like stockpile of 4 and 5 star recruits chomping at the bit but this unit needs new leaders and time to gel.

This year the offense should carry the defense to start the season. Deandre Swift is more talented than either Nick Chubb or Sony Michel but like carter and smith on defense these kids were special leaders not easily replaced.

And Watch out for my guy this year Micole Hardman. Electric return guy and will take the next step as a receiver catching balls from Jake Fromm and stud freshman Justin Fields.

Oh and I’ve posted it before but the Imatorbebe brothers Daniel and Josh are former students of mine who play way out west at USC. Daniel is the starting TE and Josh boasts a legit ‘47 vert at wr but I heard he’s struggling with route running so he’s not seeing much game time yet. Good luck to ya boys and if you somehow manage to win a title or get drafted be sure to give Mr. Drama a shout out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:57 am 

Sutton Smith is the best player in a very talent loaded MAC this year. Can't wait to see him in person.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:30 pm 

Greedy Williams the best CB to come through LSU since I attended 05-09 (if not in my lifetime). I don't even think it's close. That includes PP7. Size, speed, awareness, ball skills. Stay healthy and he'll be top 10. Maybe top 5.

LSU defense will be special.

LSU offense will be "special". OL a mess. No star running back this year. WRs should be decent. Giles will be very good. Burrows will be best QB we've had since at least Mettenberger.

My nightmare scenario for LSU is an 8-4 season where they beat Alabama.

I'd prefer a 5 win season to that. It'll mean Orgeron and, more importantly, Alleva, gone.

If LSU does anything this year, it'll look a lot like how the 2000 Ravens did it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:56 pm 

Knife...Burrow is the best QB at LSU in a long time.

He didnt fit OSU offense.

If he went to Michigan he would be mentioned as a top 50 draft pick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:49 pm 

I really have to start getting into College football.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:28 pm 

FC wrote:

I haven't seen a ton of him, but the vibe he has given me Etling with a good bit more mobility but a weaker arm.

But I'm also a bit jaded from hearing how LSU solved its QB problem.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:05 am 

FC wrote:

He (Burrow) simply wasn't better than Dwayne Haskins. He was a fine fit for what tOSU asks their quarterbacks to do, probably a better-rounded zone read QB than DH (better runner with the ball), but Haskins is a professional-quality passer, as a sophomore, ahead of where JT Barrett was as a senior, and I'm a big fan of JT. Burrow is a decent RPO QB, and certainly better than anything LSU has had to work with in a while, but I highly disagree that, under any circumstance, NFL scouts would have considered him a top 50 pick. That's hyperbole.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 pm 

I understand where you are coming from...I didnt like hyperbole but I will deal like a big boy

I really like Burrow I have for awhile. He has brains and moxie

Mark my words...Haskins will be the sole reason OSU loses to TCU wrecking there season

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:30 pm 

Man, the kid came in cold against a better defense than TCU's by a large margin, in The Game, as a redshirt freshman and balled out, and he's got 2 darn good RBs, a good WR group and a solid offensive line, not to mention a very talented defense to back him up. We can revisit that one after week three.

As for Burrow, I literally watch as much OSU material as is possible for an employed human being with internet and alumni access can. He would have been a good Buckeye QB, and he fit fine in the system. Haskins was just better, and instead of pulling a Saban, Urb told him to move on. Wish him the best, but I still feel like 2nd round pick is a stretch.