It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2.0 version
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:10 pm 

Derrius Guice RB 5'10 224 LSU
I think they fill the future need this draft. Bell is gone after 2018. Guice is the second best RB in this draft. They won't pass him up.
Lorenzo Carter ILB 6'5 242 Georgia
Not sure he makes it to 60. I think he's a 'transitional' player like Timmons was. OLB in college, ILB in the pro's. Athletic freak with savvy football instincts.
Terrell Edmunds SS 6'2 220 Virginia Tech
Not sure he makes it to 92. With the idea of Davis moving to FS and Burnett playing SS I think Edmunds plays sparingly in his first season while acclimating himself to the pro's on ST's.
Justin Watson WR 6'3 215 Penn St.
A diamond in the rough. Still NFL raw but has route running ability. Gaining lots of notoriety after an awesome pro day. Was likely UDFA, now?....
Joshua Frazier DT 6'3 321 Alabama
A perfect opportunity for the DLine coach to bring in one of his own from the college ranks. Frazier is raw and saw limited snaps. He is competition for Hargrave/McCullers.
Michael Joseph CB 6'1 187 Dubuque
A flier for a player still a bit raw for the NFL but dominated at LOC. Has the length and feet to play outside. Coachable. Hard luck story: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ring-story
Will Richardson OT 6'6 306 North Carolina St
With some off the field issues, I think [hopefully] he falls right to the Steelers as a late round flier. Played RT in college has good pass blocking skills. cheats and gints are known to have shown interest in him.