It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Random Mocks...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:23 am 

If the Steelers draft Evans, I’ll throw my TV out the fucking window. If they trade up to draft Evans, I’ll drive to Sears and throw every TV they have on display out the fucking window!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:57 am 

Quote:
@jjones9
Hearing former NC State DE and draft prospect Kentavius Street recently suffered a significant knee injury. Tough news for a guy who had been rising on boards https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/981281876496322562
Too bad, likely means he won't be drafted. Priority UDFA? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:22 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Quote:
@jjones9
Hearing former NC State DE and draft prospect Kentavius Street recently suffered a significant knee injury. Tough news for a guy who had been rising on boards https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/981281876496322562
Too bad, likely means he won't be drafted. Priority UDFA? ;)

Nickel pass rusher would be the only way he'd fit in PIT... and they already can't seem to get enough snaps for Heyward/Tuitt/Hargrave in that role.

1. Browns — Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming: Yup, the latest buzz links Allen and his ballistic arm to Cleveland. But before you dismiss the notion, consider that new Browns GM John Dorsey traded up last year, when he was running the board in Kansas City, to select Patrick Mahomes, who, like Allen, probably had the biggest fastball and most upside — and risk — of any incoming passer. And even though arm strength remains a dubious trait when forecasting NFL success, it's definitely a nice attribute for quarterbacks who play in the AFC North's cold and windy climes. Like Mahomes, Allen would also reap the benefits of joining an up-and-coming roster while sitting behind a veteran, Tyrod Taylor in this case

This mock drafter might have botched the Rashaan Evans trade up scenario, but he NAILS the Browns situation, which QB they are likely to take, why arm strength matters in the AFC North, and that arm strength alone is not a great predictor.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:12 am 

Quote:
Hey all, it is mock draft season, and with the draft only 2 weeks away, I think it is about time we can get a gauge on interest in players and exactly where they will fall. I tried to keep this realistic but not standard. It would be standard to mock LVE, Evans, or Reid, but why not have a little fun and go out of the box with some thinking? Thus, I will try my best to address all needs the Steelers have in this mock draft. That said, as I am stepping into Kevin Colbert's shoes, I'll outline needs the Steelers have in the 2018 draft.

ILB, S, EDGE, WR, RB, DL, CB, OL

Some are obviously more major than most, with the big two being Inside Linebacker and Safety, EDGE and WR would likely sit in that second tier for depth purposes and then the other four needs are not desperate needs but more insurance could be used to bolster those areas of concern. As such, let's get into this draft with the mindset of possibly BPA, but we need to know we have two needs that really need to be addressed for this defense to put it all together in 2018, especially after that horrendous showing in the playoffs vs the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Round 1, Josh Sweat, EDGE, Florida State
In this scenario, the Steelers actually address OLB first out of all things. TJ Watt had a solid rookie year, but with Bud Dupree and Anthony Chickillo heading into possible contract years, plus only the unknown Keion Adams on roster, OLB is a big concern in terms of depth. If Watt or Dupree were to get hurt and Chickillo were to step in to start, depth would be rather poor and as such, a 1st rounder as talented as Josh Sweat is tough to pass up at 28, assuming the Steelers;s favorites are gone. This move not only secures the future at the position, but bolsters the pass rush right now.

I don't hear much about Sweat on BTSC, but to me, this guy is the 3rd best EDGE in the class behind Bradley Chubb and Harold Landry, both very likely top 15 picks. Sweat is the type of the guy who you want to get at EDGE, he has great power to speed, excellent bend, and solid hand usage, which allows him to often win off the line and get to the QB. Anyone with his combination should be a successful player at the next level. He wore a knee brace which seemed to really diminish his explosiveness and fluidity in his movements. At his pro day, he displayed his athletic ability and fluid ability, even showing he can drop back in coverage, which is often asked of Steelers OLBs.

This is clear view of the things that Sweat can do, does not just rely on athleticism, but has a flurry of pass rush moves to go with it. The kid is only 21, and he just turned it, Athletic and possessing the pass rushing traits you want, Sweat is a late 1st prospect I would pound the table for at will. His testing numbers are pretty freakish to, with him running a 4.53 40 yd dash. Have no fear, this is no Jarvis Jones, this man is polished and ready to contribute right away, this will immediately improve the Steelers defense.

Round 2, Darius Leonard, ILB, South Carolina St
The Steelers need to take care of ILB in the first two rounds, it does matter which round, but I do feel that the Steelers will go for one more on the athletic side. If they wanted an athletic linebacker past the 1st round, Darius Leonard is your guy. An absolute tackle machine, Leonard is a sideline to sideline linebacker who is flies all over the field. Although he ran only a 4.7, Leonard plays much faster than that on tape and it shows. Decent in coverage and solid gap discipline, the guy plays all out on every play and gives up almost no big plays. Smart, athletic, and disciplined, he may be just what the Steelers need as a whole.

This man does not stop working with that motor, and his discipline is shown here, great shifting through blockers and a fantastic job to wrap up. A solid comparison for him right now is Myles Jack. He is not as athletic but he plays smarter than Jack and they have similar size and play styles. This guy would be an immediate impact, and in the future could grow to be even more, would he start, I am not sure, but he would be impactful on the right away for a team that needs help at ILB desperately. He has that nose for the football and that closing burst, there is reason he has drawn comparison to guys like Telvin Smith and Deion Jones. Leonard has insane potential, and he is essentially who you wanted Jerome Baker to be.

Round 3, Damon Webb, S, Ohio State
The opposite of what the Steelers usually pick, Webb is not an athletic specimen by any means, he just a smart, disciplined player. If there was ever a stronger trust the tape example from the Steelers, this pick would be it. Webb would not play in the box, he would be a good center fielder at the next level and would instantly be the 3rd safety, thus allowing the Steelers scheme versatility with addition of Morgan Burnett. This guy is a ballhawk, great ball skills and boy did it ever show when he faced Sam Darnold in the Cotton Bowl. Webb, while not being athletic, has impressive range and responds to QBs faster than some of the top safeties in the draft such as Justin Reid and Jessie Bates. He does have good depth when coming back to help vs the run and can wrap up well too, not as sure handed as he could be, but he is a much better tackler than Sean Davis. Webb could honestly be the best pure Free Safety in the draft, if it were not for a man named Jessie Bates. Webb could even go higher than this and likely will be at least in the 3rd round range for most teams.

Webb has some serious instincts when it comes to the ball, and here it only shows that, what a beautiful read, and the fluid movement of his hips only add onto this play, but he consistently made plays such as this one vs Darnold and USC Trojans. My favorite part about Webb is how he consistently improved over the course of his years at Ohio State. The more I study Webb, the more I ask how he is not a consensus 2nd round pick at least, and it would not surprise if league circles had him that high up either.

Round 5a, Daurice Fountain, WR, Northern Iowa
Let's face it guys.....we need another WR. No matter how much we may hate that prospect, there is almost no one behind AB, JuJu, and Martavis right now, and with Martavis in a contract year, a developmental type WR who can function as a solid WR4 for now should do the trick. Daurice Fountain is your guy, and many of you may not have even heard of the guy, but he is a player. Due to the environment he would be put into here, Fountain could become a legit #1 receiver in the future. There is no better place for Fountain to develop than in the WR factory. Fountain is not like Sammie Coates though, the guy is ahtletic but also shows out on tape and is rather sure handed. To put it into perspective, Fountain is a former track star, so it is easy to see why he is an athletic freak. His in air adjustments of the ball and release, specifically on slot corners, are some of the best in this class period. He is a scary playmaker vertically and after the catch, and is versatile inside and outside. I am not saying he has a shot to be the second coming of Antonio Brown......actually yes I am. There is no guarantee that happens, but this guy has the best shot to do it in the class as a developmental prospect for the Steelers. His pro day testing included a 4.46 40, 11 ft 2 in broad jump, and 42.5 in vertical, that is an athlete folks. An athlete and technician, Fountain has some scary potential folks.

Route running is solid as well, could be a top 5 route runner in the class, obviously Ridley, Pettis, and Hamilton are up there as the top guys, but Fountain is an all around impressive developmental project and I would love no more than the Steelers to grab him. This guy might be the perfect Martavis Bryant replacement, and all at 5th round value.

Round 5b, Ryan Nall, RB, Oregon State
Le'Veon Bell is injury prone and likely leaving after this season, so naturally, the Steelers would like to pick up a RB. We have seen them tied to Kerryon Johnson, Ronald Jones, and Derrius Guice even. The Steelers add one here in the 5th and he is a guy who can play Special Teams, but also add an element to the offense that the Steelers are lacking at RB.....big plays. Bell and Conner are not big play threats, Ryan Nall is just that guy. Consistently he would rip off long runs and the change pace from him to Bell would be so astounding he would get more of these opportunities in the Steelers offense. I do believe he has some stiff hips and it shows itself in outside runs at times, but he also has incredible burst and acceleration through holes. He has shown a decent ability to catch, but he is nothing special in that regard.

This guy is 232 pounds and yet ran a 4.52 40 at his pro day, absolutely insane for a guy of his size, and that is why he has such a big play threat. The guy shows balance and sometime he just becomes a bowling ball. His balance and ability to become slippery allow this big play threat to show out even more, and he could succeed at the next level.

Round 7a, Kentavius Street, DL, NC State
You can call me crazy for taking a risk on Street after he tore his ACL but Street's appeal to me was more than just from an athletic standpoint, and while he did have that impressive explosion and speed to power exchange, he also was a skilled user of his hands and dealing with Offensive Linemen without just his athletic ability. Many players have come back from ACL tears stronger than before too, so this seems like a low risk, high reward type pick for me. Street could be an instrumental piece on the DL for years to come if he does pan out next year after he has fully recovered from his Torn ACL, and honestly with the 7th round pick this does not scare me at all. It is a possible steal, and with the skill Street has to rush the passer and engulf RBs at the line, I support this risk in the 7th. He ran a 4.8 40 at 280 pounds, that is simply astounding to me and his explosion and agility were fantastic. He may not get to level after he returns, but the prospect of it being there is enticing for the Steelers no doubt.

This is the speed to power explosion he has and he gets around the Tackle with ease, this is a common theme on his film and you can expect him to continue this if he makes a completely full recovery from the injury.

Round 7b, Cam Serigne, TE, Wake Forest
Not many TEs are that good in this class, but especially in the art of receiving tight ends. I for one did not have a single RD1 grade on a TE this year and Dallas Goedert was a mid to late 2. Cam Serigne is a TE I like because of his ability to catch the football. He could grow to be a solid TE2, but he is athletic, and he was a former basketball player in college and it shows. He has extremely strong hands and brings down tough catches in traffic, thus he is a decent red zone threat too. Blocking is not his forte, and he needs to get stronger. He is a willing blocker, but is not strong enough to hold them even against CBs. Route running is solid and all but Serigne does need to refine his blocking skills or he won't see the field too much, but this is a good way to push Xavier Grimble and perhaps stash Serigne on the PS for a developmental season.

This is easily my favorite play by Cam Serigne. A strong catch over the middle in traffic for him. He does this often, and in the thread below you can see him make an acrobatic catch on an insane vertical but that almost seems routine for him. His basketball skills show through and he is a nice sleeper. He has the traits you want a TE to have to be a decent contributor to your team for years to come.

Needless to say, the Steelers are an extremely talented football team. This team have a top 5 QB and the best RB and WR in football. The defense has some solid areas, but it needs to be refined with depth and guys who can contribute and improve the team at all levels of the field. I feel this drat did address a lot of our needs, with high upside in the later rounds and impact players in the first 3 rounds. This, at the time, is one of my favorite mocks.

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2 ... in-round-1
Kind a like this one. I know many here will toss TV's out the window should Sweat be the 1st RND pick. That said, the rest of the mock looks solid.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:46 am 

I love Josh sweat as a 4-3 DE

I love Ryan Nall, period.

The rest? No way, José.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:04 pm 

Participated in a mock draft on Reddit.

Pick Summary
1.28. Derrius Guice - RB - LSU
2.60. Shaquem Griffin - LB - UCF
3.92. Terrell Edmunds - S - Virginia Tech
5.148. Dane Cruikshank - S - Arizona
5.165. Marquis Haynes - EDGE - Ole Miss
7.220. Deon Yelder - TE - Western Kentucky

Last pick was Taron Johnson - CB - Weber State.

Had every guy we targeted in rounds 3-7 taken within 2 picks and no one wanted to trade down so we had to decide quickly. I left a couple picks up to my assistants. Overall not real happy with this but when you do a draft with lots of people who follow the draft they tend to take guys way earlier than they should so you end up with guys not falling and have to go elsewhere.

So yeah...this draft kinda sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:02 pm 

Your draft is excellent except that you drafted three SS and Haynes isn’t near the top of my day 3 edge rushers. I like the rest of the guys though.

I’m doing a three round, 32 GM mock draft for a kansas city radio show, picking for the Steelers Starts 23rd April and runs live with short time limit per pick.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:35 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Your draft is excellent except that you drafted three SS and Haynes isn’t near the top of my day 3 edge rushers. I like the rest of the guys though.

I’m doing a three round, 32 GM mock draft for a kansas city radio show, picking for the Steelers Starts 23rd April and runs live with short time limit per pick.

I picked Cruikshank because my trade fell through and I had 5 seconds so I just went with a guy I thought would go in the 6th.

My assistants picked Haynes and Johnson.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:44 pm 

I like Cruikshank a lot. I think he is exactly the kind of versatile S the Steelers could use/would like. I would REALLY like to buy Shaquem Griffin as a Mack... but I'm not sure if that will work or not. On one hand, Shazier wasn't exactly defeating blocks, either, and Griffin has the same sort of burst/vertical speed, but Shazier had a bit more length and 10lbs. Griffin has a bigger butt/base than Shazier, though, and it doesn't look like Griffin might concuss himself or worse on any given tackle.

Let's put it this way: there are worse choices for the Steelers' Mack job, but I think he'd be so much better as a SS.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:56 pm 

Josh Dobbs is comparable to Lamar Jackson, so there's no point in spending a first or second day pick on Jackson. I stand by the fact that Dobbs is a very, very good QB prospect, and I'll go further on a limb and predict that Dobbs starts the first game after after Big Ben retires.. Riley Ferguson (who also used to be at TN) is not good enough to play in the NFL.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:20 pm 

alhill wrote:
Josh Dobbs is comparable to Lamar Jackson, so there's no point in spending a first or second day pick on Jackson. I stand by the fact that Dobbs is a very, very good QB prospect, and I'll go further on a limb and predict that Dobbs starts the first game after after Big Ben retires.. Riley Ferguson (who also used to be at TN) is not good enough to play in the NFL.

I'm not a fan of Jackson, but he's in a different universe than Dobbs. Twice the athlete and passer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:46 am 

McShay 3 RND mock...

Round 1 (28): Mike Hughes, CB, UCF
Round 2 (60): Jerome Baker, LB, Ohio State
Round 3 (92): Dante Pettis, WR, Washington

Huges is likely gone before 28. Thank God! Fucking tired of all the smurf secondary guys being mocked to the Steelers. The new NFL requires secondary guys to have length. Baker isn't a bad selection. IMHO not a 2nd RND'er. Pettis would be a solid pick at the end of the 3rd.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:20 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
McShay 3 RND mock...

Round 1 (28): Mike Hughes, CB, UCF
Round 2 (60): Jerome Baker, LB, Ohio State
Round 3 (92): Dante Pettis, WR, Washington

I just threw up in my mouth...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:08 am 

Kiper's latest bad in a different way.

Round 1 (28): Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
Round 2 (60): Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State
Round 3 (92): Chris Campbell, CB, Penn State

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:02 am 

The NFL draft at AT&T Stadium is getting closer!

While we all wait for the Cleveland Browns to officially be on the clock, Dane Brugler, SportsDay contributor and senior NFL draft analyst for NFLDraftScout.com, has already made his first 32 picks...

1. Cleveland Browns
Sam Darnold -- QB, USC (6-3, 221, 4.85 40-yard dash)

Sam Darnold or Josh Allen? The NFL rumor mill is cranking out whispers that the Browns are leaning Allen, but for now, I'm sticking with Darnold, who is the draft's best and safest quarterback.

2. New York Giants
Josh Rosen -- QB, UCLA (6-4, 220, 4.97)

Do the Giants stay put at No. 2? Do they draft a quarterback? Right now, I'll say yes to both with Rosen making sense as a fit -- both his talent and personality fit in New York.

3. New York Jets
Baker Mayfield -- QB, Oklahoma (6-0, 214, 4.75)

Unlike Josh Allen or other quarterbacks in this class, Mayfield is ready to see starting snaps at some point during his rookie season, providing a jolt the Jets' offense desperately needs.

4. Cleveland Browns
Bradley Chubb -- DE, NC State (6-4, 269, 4.65)

The most likely scenario is the Browns trade this pick to the highest bidder, but if they stay put, Chubb and Myles Garrett would be a formidable pass rush duo for the foreseeable future.

5. Denver Broncos
Josh Allen -- QB, Wyoming (6-5, 237, 4.76)

The Broncos are relying on Case Keenum to start right now, but Allen could be the long-term answer. Denver would be a great landing spot since Allen won't be pressed into action too soon.

6. Indianapolis Colts
Saquon Barkley -- RB, Penn State (6-0, 233, 4.40)

The Colts are in a situation where they can take the player who will make the greatest impact. Roquan Smith or Quenton Nelson are in the mix, but Barkley might be too appealing.

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Derwin James -- S, Florida State (6-2, 215, 4.47)

Arguably the best defensive player in the draft, James has the alpha qualities and natural athleticism that would create a noticeable change in the back end of the Bucs' defense.

8. Chicago Bears
Quenton Nelson -- G, Notre Dame (6-5, 325, 5.22)

Reuniting Nelson with his college line coach Harry Hiestand would be a great story, but more important, the Bears are drafting a future Pro Bowler and protecting their young QB.

9. San Francisco 49ers
Denzel Ward -- CB, Ohio State (5-11, 183, 4.32)

Although he doesn't have ideal size, Ward plays bigger than he looks and suffocates the catch point, forcing throws to be pinpoint to have any chance of being completed.

10. Oakland Raiders
Roquan Smith -- LB, Georgia (6-1, 236, 4.51)

The moment Jon Gruden got a look at Smith, one would have to imagine Derrick Brooks sirens started going off in his mind. Gruden coached the Hall of Famer in Tampa.

11. Miami Dolphins
Tremaine Edmunds -- LB, Virginia Tech (6-4, 253, 4.54)

An impressive height/weight/speed athlete, Edmunds, who is the youngest player in the draft at 19, can be a building block as the Dolphins restock the defensive side of the ball.

12. Buffalo Bills
Lamar Jackson -- QB, Louisville (6-2, 216, 4.44)

The quarterback-needy Bills might need to trade up to secure the signal caller. But if the asking price is too much, Buffalo could stay put and see if Jackson falls to them.

Mock Draft Tracker
13. Washington Redskins
Minkah Fitzpatrick -- CB/S, Alabama (6-0, 204, 4.46)

A year ago, the Redskins had a highly rated defensive prospect from Alabama fall into their laps in the teens (defensive lineman Jonathan Allen). In this scenario, it happens again.

14. Green Bay Packers
Harold Landry -- DE, Boston College (6-2, 252, 4.64)

The Packers need to improve at every level of the defense, but it all starts up front, and Landry, who led the FBS with 16 1/2 sacks in 2016, is an immediate upgrade rushing off the edge.

15. Arizona Cardinals
Vita Vea -- DT, Washington (6-4, 347, 5.10)

The Cardinals are missing a defensive anchor who can help clog lanes and keep passing lanes traffic-free. Vea is a wide-bodied blocker with a rare blend of power and range.

16. Baltimore Ravens
Calvin Ridley -- WR, Alabama (6-0, 189, 4.43)

Baltimore added Michael Crabtree and John Brown in free agency, but the addition of Ridley turns the Ravens' wide receiver corps into a strength, giving Joe Flacco another weapon.

17. Los Angeles Chargers
Mike McGlinchey -- OT, Notre Dame (6-8, 309, 5.25)

With Joe Barksdale struggling to stay healthy and Russell Okung's price tag, McGlinchey would give the Chargers insurance at offensive tackle -- something Philip Rivers will appreciate.

18. Seattle Seahawks
Isaiah Wynn -- G, Georgia (6-3, 313, 5.05)

Wynn has a guard body, but with his experience at left tackle, he offers the versatility and skill set that would be a much-needed upgrade on Seattle's offensive line.

19. Dallas Cowboys
Leighton Vander Esch -- LB, Boise State (6-4, 256, 4.65)

An ascending player, Vander Esch hits the prospect trifecta: traits, tape and production. He would be the MIKE LB the Cowboys have been searching for, allowing Jaylon Smith to move to SAM.

20. Detroit Lions
Marcus Davenport -- DE, UT-San Antonio (6-6, 264, 4.58)

Regardless whether Ziggy Ansah (currently on the franchise tag) signs long term, Davenport, who many compare with Ansah as a prospect, is the added pass rush the Lions need.

21. Cincinnati Bengals
James Daniels -- G/C, Iowa (6-3, 306, 5.15)

The Bengals could use an upgrade at several spots on the offensive line, but nowhere more than at center, and Daniels might be the best center prospect since Alex Mack.

22. Buffalo Bills
Will Hernandez -- G, UT-El Paso (6-2, 327, 5.14)

After taking a quarterback earlier in the first round, the Bills need to protect him, especially after the recent and surprising news that Richie Incognito has retired.

23. New England Patriots
Kolton Miller -- OT, UCLA (6-9, 309, 4.91)

Miller has technique and discipline issues, but his size and athleticism profile is fairly similar to Nate Solder when he was a prospect. The Patriots drafted Solder 17th overall in 2011.

24. Carolina Panthers
D.J. Moore -- WR, Maryland (6-0, 210, 4.42)

It is tough to watch Moore's Maryland tape and not get Steve Smith vibes, which will be a welcome addition in Carolina -- a franchise very familiar with Smith's style of play.

25. Tennessee Titans
Maurice Hurst -- DT, Michigan (6-1, 292, 4.95)

Defensive line isn't the top need for the Titans, but Hurst is excellent value at this point in the first round (as long as the doctors give him two thumbs up).

26. Atlanta Falcons
Jaire Alexander -- CB, Louisville (5-10, 196, 4.38)

Alexander would give Atlanta an upgrade in nickel situations and insurance for Desmond Trufant, who has missed eight games the last two seasons.

27. New Orleans Saints
Josh Jackson -- CB, Iowa (6-0, 196, 4.48)

The Saints had good luck with a first-round cornerback (Marshon Lattimore) last year and could try to repeat the process with another Big Ten corner prospect.

28. Pittsburgh Steelers
Rashaan Evans -- LB, Alabama (6-2, 232, 4.70)

With Ryan Shazier's future up in the air, linebacker is a need. Evans competes like an AFC North linebacker with his physical appetite and always-revving motor.

29. Jacksonville Jaguars
Connor Williams -- OT, Texas (6-5, 296, 5.05)

Jacksonville spent big bucks in free agency to add Andrew Norwell to the offensive line and might not be done. Williams gives the Jaguars immediate depth at tackle and guard.

30. Minnesota Vikings
Taven Bryan -- DT, Florida (6-5, 291, 4.98)

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer covets upfield players who can create disruption, and Bryan has the potential to wreck a lot of NFL backfields.

31. New England Patriots
Lorenzo Carter -- DE/LB, Georgia (6-5, 250, 4.46)

Carter is a multidimensional player with the athleticism to rush the pocket or play off-ball and run free. He would be Bill Belichick's new Jamie Collins.

32. Philadelphia Eagles
Derrius Guice -- RB, LSU (5-10, 224, 4.49)

Running back isn't the Eagles' most pressing need, but Guice is excellent value at this point and most believe this will be Jay Ajayi's final season in Philadelphia.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas ... t-trifecta