It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Demockus Lawrence
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:35 pm 

The offseason is sadly upon us. Kevin Colbert gets paid to upgrade the roster but I’ll throw in my two cents for free.

Free agent Signings

Demarcus Lawrence 6’3 265 EDGE Dallas Cowboys- “Even if Jerry does let him out of Big D where are you getting the money to pay him?” Well, by my gorilla math Ryan Shazier was in line for a huge extension. Start with that then cut bums like Mike Mitchell and restructure Ben as per usual. Figure it out so long as Bud Dupree is no longer be on my football team.

Nigel Bradham 6’2 241 OLB Philadelphia Eagles- Not Ryan Shazier fast, but plenty fast linebacker who excels at covering the TE in the Eagles wide 9 defense. I line him up in middle where is sideline to sideline speed will stand out but he’ll earn his pay in nickel packages. Has had some off field issues but was cleared of his latest infraction. I can’t watch Vince Williams attempt to play football anymore.

Draft:

1.) Tremaine Edmunds 6’5 236 ILB Virginia Tech- I grew up watching Jack Ham and Jack Lambert. I was in my prime for Lloyd, Kirkland, Chad Brown, and Kevin Greene. Hell, even Mike Merriweather, David Little, and Bryan Hinkle were solid. What I saw yesterday was a disgrace. DeMarcus Lawrence, TJ Watt, and Tremaine Edmunds go a long way to restoring some pride to a historically dominant unit. Oh, and fire the hell out of Jerry O and Joey Porter. Please and Thank You.

3T.) Trenton Thompson 6’3 307 DT Georgia- Going to stick to what I know with this pick. BEAST. That’s what I know. Hell on wheels this kid is. Came to Athens as a top 3 recruit in the fucking nation based on his run stuffing prowess but took his game to a new level under coach Kirby wreaking havoc in the backfield on passing downs as well. Watch the National title game to see him pursue running backs all the way to the side line. So tired of watching the wildly overrated Javon Hargraves get blown off the ball. Useless as tits on a bull he is. Fucking embarrassment against the run no more!

3). Terrell Edmunds 6’2 220 S Virginia Tech-“OMG Drama, again with the Edmunds brothers?” Shit yeah. Kids a day 2 steal. Has prototype size, speed, is a freaking one man wrecking crew back there. Plug and play at either safety spot. Dumbass Mike Mitchell can jump ahead and talk about playing the Patriots. I'm going to jump ahead and talk about drafting his replacement...for the next...3...months.

4T) Olasunkanmi Adeniyi 6’2 250 EDGE Toledo- Kid’s a natural born killer. Lives in opponents backfield with 19.5 tfl and 8 sacks this year. Look, I know Demarcus Lawrence is a long shot, but it's I, ME, SteelDrama who would sign him, I wouldn’t stop there because Bud Dupree wouldn’t be on my team so more rushers are needed. I’ll gladly add this War Daddy from the MAC. I think... no... I KNOW I hate Bud Dupree more than Aaron Jones, Huey Richardson, Alonzo Jackson…name your bust. “Evidently Mr. Ringo is an educated man. Now I really hate him.”

5T) Kysir White 6’2 216 S West Virginia- Brother of Kevin and KaRaun. Another safety with prototype size that can run and cover. Physical kid. I thought Sean Davis was one of only guys that bothered to show up yesterday but like Artie Burns, regressed this year. The front 7 was so bad yesterday everybody has forgotten to call for Carnell Lake’s head. Not me.

5.) Nyheim Hines 5’9 190 RB NC State- Yes the Jags have an elite, fast front 7. Yes pitching to Leveon Bell on 4th and a foot was shit-off stupid…where was I going with this??? Oh, speed in the backfield. This Steelers don’t have it. This Hines kid does. Track star. Speed to burn. Bring Bell back but use this kid as a new weapon to threaten the edge, catch some balls, and help the return game.

7T) JC Jackson 6’0 193 CB Maryland- Superb athlete that will be one of fastest dudes at the combine. Kicked out of Florida after being charged with 4 counts of felony stemming from an armed robbery of at a campus apartment. Charges were later dropped. After year at JUCO, kid started 23 games for the Terps with no reported incidents. This is a day 3 gamble on talent and athletic prowess.

7) Jack Cichy 6’1 234 ILB Wisconsin- This kid is better at football than TJ Watt. Seriously. The couple games I saw of this kid I was looking for Watt but saw this Cichy animal making the play. All over the field tackling machine…when healthy. Missed all of last season with an ACL but opted for draft anyway. Day 3 gamble on health but again, the current linebacking crew is an embarrassment to the traditional Steeler greats.

Thanks for Reading. Some free agent signings and names you'll disagree with. But at least I'm trying...will Colbert and Company?

Post subject: Re: Demockus Lawrence
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:46 am 

Drama my man....

Ola Adeniyi is a wrecking machine. Definitely a player on the rise.

Always impressed by your prospect knowledge. Excellent work as always.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm 

SteelDrama wrote:
The offseason is sadly upon us. Kevin Colbert gets paid to upgrade the roster but I’ll throw in my two cents for free.

Free agent Signings

Demarcus Lawrence 6’3 265 EDGE Dallas Cowboys- “Even if Jerry does let him out of Big D where are you getting the money to pay him?” Well, by my gorilla math Ryan Shazier was in line for a huge extension. Start with that then cut bums like Mike Mitchell and restructure Ben as per usual. Figure it out so long as Bud Dupree is no longer be on my football team.

Nigel Bradham 6’2 241 OLB Philadelphia Eagles- Not Ryan Shazier fast, but plenty fast linebacker who excels at covering the TE in the Eagles wide 9 defense. I line him up in middle where is sideline to sideline speed will stand out but he’ll earn his pay in nickel packages. Has had some off field issues but was cleared of his latest infraction. I can’t watch Vince Williams attempt to play football anymore.

Draft:

1.) Tremaine Edmunds 6’5 236 ILB Virginia Tech- I grew up watching Jack Ham and Jack Lambert. I was in my prime for Lloyd, Kirkland, Chad Brown, and Kevin Greene. Hell, even Mike Merriweather, David Little, and Bryan Hinkle were solid. What I saw yesterday was a disgrace. DeMarcus Lawrence, TJ Watt, and Tremaine Edmunds go a long way to restoring some pride to a historically dominant unit. Oh, and fire the hell out of Jerry O and Joey Porter. Please and Thank You.

3T.) Trenton Thompson 6’3 307 DT Georgia- Going to stick to what I know with this pick. BEAST. That’s what I know. Hell on wheels this kid is. Came to Athens as a top 3 recruit in the fucking nation based on his run stuffing prowess but took his game to a new level under coach Kirby wreaking havoc in the backfield on passing downs as well. Watch the National title game to see him pursue running backs all the way to the side line. So tired of watching the wildly overrated Javon Hargraves get blown off the ball. Useless as tits on a bull he is. Fucking embarrassment against the run no more!

3). Terrell Edmunds 6’2 220 S Virginia Tech-“OMG Drama, again with the Edmunds brothers?” Shit yeah. Kids a day 2 steal. Has prototype size, speed, is a freaking one man wrecking crew back there. Plug and play at either safety spot. Dumbass Mike Mitchell can jump ahead and talk about playing the Patriots. I'm going to jump ahead and talk about drafting his replacement...for the next...3...months.

4T) Olasunkanmi Adeniyi 6’2 250 EDGE Toledo- Kid’s a natural born killer. Lives in opponents backfield with 19.5 tfl and 8 sacks this year. Look, I know Demarcus Lawrence is a long shot, but it's I, ME, SteelDrama who would sign him, I wouldn’t stop there because Bud Dupree wouldn’t be on my team so more rushers are needed. I’ll gladly add this War Daddy from the MAC. I think... no... I KNOW I hate Bud Dupree more than Aaron Jones, Huey Richardson, Alonzo Jackson…name your bust. “Evidently Mr. Ringo is an educated man. Now I really hate him.”

5T) Kysir White 6’2 216 S West Virginia- Brother of Kevin and KaRaun. Another safety with prototype size that can run and cover. Physical kid. I thought Sean Davis was one of only guys that bothered to show up yesterday but like Artie Burns, regressed this year. The front 7 was so bad yesterday everybody has forgotten to call for Carnell Lake’s head. Not me.

5.) Nyheim Hines 5’9 190 RB NC State- Yes the Jags have an elite, fast front 7. Yes pitching to Leveon Bell on 4th and a foot was shit-off stupid…where was I going with this??? Oh, speed in the backfield. This Steelers don’t have it. This Hines kid does. Track star. Speed to burn. Bring Bell back but use this kid as a new weapon to threaten the edge, catch some balls, and help the return game.

7T) JC Jackson 6’0 193 CB Maryland- Superb athlete that will be one of fastest dudes at the combine. Kicked out of Florida after being charged with 4 counts of felony stemming from an armed robbery of at a campus apartment. Charges were later dropped. After year at JUCO, kid started 23 games for the Terps with no reported incidents. This is a day 3 gamble on talent and athletic prowess.

7) Jack Cichy 6’1 234 ILB Wisconsin- This kid is better at football than TJ Watt. Seriously. The couple games I saw of this kid I was looking for Watt but saw this Cichy animal making the play. All over the field tackling machine…when healthy. Missed all of last season with an ACL but opted for draft anyway. Day 3 gamble on health but again, the current linebacking crew is an embarrassment to the traditional Steeler greats.

Thanks for Reading. Some free agent signings and names you'll disagree with. But at least I'm trying...will Colbert and Company?

Nice work as usual Drama, ive had my eye on Cichy as well for a couple years..reminds of kyle van noy..swiss army type player..just quick enough and really good football IQ..seems to make the big clutch play alot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 am 

Charles Demarr wrote:
Drama my man....

Ola Adeniyi is a wrecking machine. Definitely a player on the rise.

Always impressed by your prospect knowledge. Excellent work as always.

Yep - Drama is a freak.

Drama - have you read any of Scunge's thoughts on moving this defensive scheme to 4-3? Thoughts yay or nay?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:39 am 

Suwanee, I’m in favor of any defense that doesn’t give up 38 to Blake Bortles.

I kind of like what the patriots do and play versions of both... not that theyre a dominant defense either but I like the premise.

Also dig wade Phillips version of 3-4. Keeps it simple don’t over complicate it. Let players play. What was the Phillips stat? Every defense he takes over makes the playoffs his first year there? Held true with the Rams this year

Basically, Draft good football players. Coach and TEACH them to play the pro game then put them in the best possible position to succeed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 am 

SteelDrama wrote:
Suwanee, I’m in favor of any defense that doesn’t give up 38 to Blake Bortles.

I kind of like what the patriots do and play versions of both... not that theyre a dominant defense either but I like the premise.

Also dig wade Phillips version of 3-4. Keeps it simple don’t over complicate it. Let players play. What was the Phillips stat? Every defense he takes over makes the playoffs his first year there? Held true with the Rams this year

Basically, Draft good football players. Coach and TEACH them to play the pro game then put them in the best possible position to succeed.

hahahahaha - agree with this!

Would love to get Wade Phillips in here but that's a pipe dream I am guessing. He probably still hates us from the Renfro no catch (I believe he was on Bum's staff way back then).