PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 pm 

Final 4

1.Clemson
2.LSU
3.Ohio State
4.UGA

National Champion LSU

Clemson will score score score...They lost too much on defense

Bama is Bama. Talent Talent Talent....That talent is just young and raw. I think Bama loses to LSU and I wont be shocked if they really struggle in South Carolina in late Sept...Bama could be unreal again. The losses in the trenches will finally catch up with them

I have UGA running the table until the SEC championship game against LSU...I have LSU winning the game and the top seed. UGA will stay in the BCS as the 4th seed

Penn State and Pitt will both be better than expected...I wont be shocked if PSU is the 2nd best Big 10 Team. Pitt could win 8-9 games if the chips fall right

Ohio State is prime for a surprise season...I think Michigan is way over rated...They lost way too much on defense. Michigan State has a ton coming back.

Oregon is not back...I think they will in the PAC 12.

Iowa State is my shocker team...I am calling for them to win the Big 12 based on the best non SEC defense in the country

My other surprise team...Missouri Tigers...17 returning starters plus 3 quality grad transfers...I wont be shocked if they beat UGA and Florida and play LSU in the conference championship game

The draft could be unfucking real

I think the QB crop could be pretty decent
Wr and RB look great
OT once again pretty shitty
Interior OL is not great either
Defensive Line is very average
Pass rusher is fantastic
Linebacker is not near as good as last year still pretty decent
CB and safety have the chance to be elite

Heisman-Trevor Lawrence Clemson
Thorpe- Grant Delpit LSU
Outland/ Naugurski-Raekwon Davis Alabama
Davey Obrien-Tua
Blietntkoff- Tee Higgins Wr Clemson

Steelers draft Xavier Mckinney S Alabama

I will be adding draft prospects...I have about 220 players I like right now :lol:

Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.

Post subject: Re: Wild Ass Speculation and Guesses 2019
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:10 am 

The way Ryan Day and Company are recruiting, if M*chigan doesn't break through this season, it's going to get rough up there in Harbaughville over the next few years.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:25 pm 

It's about time someone other than myself starts talking college football and the 2020 draft.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:04 pm 

Good to see you posting FC.

Love the LSU pick but until I see an offense I’m still thinking it’s going to be Clemson and Bama again. Both have to get past what could be an explosive Jimbo Fisher team. I’ll be in Tuscaloosa for LSU and the Vols. Bama such a fun game day experience.

Bama and Clemson just sick at the skill positions. Najee Harris my dark horse for the Heisman. He’s more talented than Derrick Henry ever was. Both schools boast unreal receiving talent. Henry Ruggs and the Waddle kid take a backseat to know one

Speaking of WRs. My dawgs are very young there. Conservative Kirby will run behind a huge OL but at some point Fromm will need to win a couple games starting at home against the Irish. I’ll be in the house for that one. Can’t wait. Please don’t choke Kirby

Even more on wide receivers the okie st kid Tylan Wallace just a clutch highlight reel player that really caught my eye against OU last year. Ironic in that I think his former teammate James Washington again fails to impress creating the need. I also worrry about Juju adapting to being the #1.

Glad to hear Michigan will underachieve as per usual. Speaking of.... I hated the Devin Bush pick but hopefully y’all are right and the kid can play

I look forward to talking college ball and the draft with y’all throughout the season

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:00 pm 

Your fingers to God's eyes, FC.

LSU has a great opportunity this year (and is really built to be in contention for a few seasons after this based on what we know of recruiting classes). Offense is always a question but Burrow is the best QB we've had in some time and we're stacked at the skill positions.

Trenches is the main concern, as it has been.