It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1142
I'm going to kick off the offseason with some names you guys need to know heading into the college football season. The only sad part is that we're still damn near four months away....

Damar Hamlin SAF Pittsburgh



Jaylin Hawkins SAF California



Darrell Taylor EDGE Tennessee



Kenny Willikes EDGE Michigan State


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1142
Charles Snowden EDGE Virginia


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 15236
2020 TE watch list

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/gallery/ ... atch-list/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 15236
Gil Brandt ranks top seniors for the 2020 NFL Draft

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000001031652


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1142
Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty - Looks like the next Michael Thomas, would love to see this kid in Pittsburgh.

https://youtu.be/Y1GOoGtFet8

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18332
smithessmokin wrote:
Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty - Looks like the next Michael Thomas, would love to see this kid in Pittsburgh.

https://youtu.be/Y1GOoGtFet8

co-signed

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:56 am
Posts: 111
bradshaw2ben wrote:
smithessmokin wrote:
Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty - Looks like the next Michael Thomas, would love to see this kid in Pittsburgh.

https://youtu.be/Y1GOoGtFet8

co-signed


it looks like he has nice hands, but no real defining athletic traits. 0 separation at a pretty low level of competition. I saw one WR screen an it took him about 4 seconds to catch the ball and turn up field. As of today that would be a thanks but no thanks for me....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18332
Whiterat29 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
smithessmokin wrote:
Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty - Looks like the next Michael Thomas, would love to see this kid in Pittsburgh.

https://youtu.be/Y1GOoGtFet8

co-signed


it looks like he has nice hands, but no real defining athletic traits. 0 separation at a pretty low level of competition. I saw one WR screen an it took him about 4 seconds to catch the ball and turn up field. As of today that would be a thanks but no thanks for me....

I know, I know... there's no defense in the Big 12... but there's plenty of juice in Gandy-Golden:


_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 24897
You guys are insane.

We're at 2019 OTAs and you guys are looking ahead to the 2020 draft.

C'mon man! Be a little more Zen and enjoy the now!

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official 2020 Watchlist
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1142
Some more guys that I like for the Steelers:

Jeff Gladney CB TCU



Reggie Floyd SAF Virginia Tech



Jeremiah Dinson SAF Auburn



Jaylon Johnson CB Utah


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group