It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Brady Has Grown More Antsy In The Pocket
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 pm 

Zeke5123 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Brady's been less effective over the past month or so, off on his passes....is battling some injuries.

His best game? Against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

This may seem a little odd, but I've heard Brady say that he LOVES playing in Heinz Field, loves the venue, the energy, the excitement. Solely related to Brady....I'm hoping we see a less effective Brady in Foxboro.

I'm not being all the stuff about the league not allowing certain matchups. The Patriots certainly get some calls....but I don't think it's the point where it's determinitive.

Did you see my post where the Patriots lead the league in penalty first downs per game, and are also last in giving up penalty first downs per game? That seems like it would be determinative.

Also, its impossible to reconcile the Cooks TD and the James non-TD. That strikes me as determinative.

I am not claiming there is a grand conspiracy. But just like superstars get all the calls in the NBA, the Pats get all of the calls in the NFL.

This one too:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:06 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Brady's been less effective over the past month or so, off on his passes....is battling some injuries.

This may seem a little odd, but I've heard Brady say that he LOVES playing in Heinz Field, loves the venue, the energy, the excitement. Solely related to Brady....I'm hoping we see a less effective Brady in Foxboro.

I'm not being all the stuff about the league not allowing certain matchups. The Patriots certainly get some calls....but I don't think it's the point where it's determinitive.

Did you see my post where the Patriots lead the league in penalty first downs per game, and are also last in giving up penalty first downs per game? That seems like it would be determinative.

Also, its impossible to reconcile the Cooks TD and the James non-TD. That strikes me as determinative.

I am not claiming there is a grand conspiracy. But just like superstars get all the calls in the NBA, the Pats get all of the calls in the NFL.

This one too:

yes that got a lot of press and quickly swept under the rug a few days later after the media official pundits correctly shamed the NFL for changing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 pm 

that bullshit call cost me a win in Fantasy football.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:47 am 

44LetzRide wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:

I disagree. The calls/no calls they get are eerily right when they're needed.

This helps explain how all their stats are good, but not outliers---like their wins. For example, their qb
Isn't averaging 800 yards per game and they're not winning all those games 63-0. Kind of odd if you think about it.