It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1053
Still Lit wrote:
Old School Steeler wrote:
tazfootball2 wrote:
I'll be in 'our house' this weekend. Traveling with a bunch of buddies from Indiana.
I played with their Safety (Barry Church) back in high school (Penn Hills, PA). He's used to play OLB and WR in HS. Really a humble dude and proud of the way he worked his way from the bottom up.
Freaking jacked for playoff football! HERE WE GO!


Fandemonium was below normal all over the league in Oct: politics, PR, non football emotions were high. Jax may think they know what to expect, I don't think these boys have experienced crazy yet so bring a lot of it with you. Bortles can be rattled. We have to own first qtr and never look back. This is a bloodsport


Image


In that shot he looks like the love child of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Macaulay Culkin. Commando Home Alone. Like he found out he was left alone and he had to get to the chopper. Heard his new show was out and he isnt taking himself too seriously these days.

Oh yeah sorry back on topic. Football jacked!!! Pass the bourbon, steaks, chain saws and illegal fireworks!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Some notable injuries at LB for the jags

Quote:
First this:
Ryan O'Halloran Twitter:
#Jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v3.png] practice (outside/no pads): Poszluzny (abdomen) and Mickens (hamstring) doing side field work. Didn't see Telvin Smith (ankle) or Colvin (illness).

Then this:
Ryan O'Halloran Twitter:
#jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v3.png] LB Blair Brown on crutches. Hurt in practice. In walking boot.

Getting very thin at LB for the steelers game. Hopefully Telvin's is minor cause he's a major factor in this game. He started the avalanche of picks last game against the steelers if I'm not mistaken as well.


Telvin smith looks to have re-aggravated his ankle injury from a few weeks back.

this is good for Bell and the RBs

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1053
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Some notable injuries at LB for the jags

Quote:
First this:
Ryan O'Halloran Twitter:
#Jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v3.png] practice (outside/no pads): Poszluzny (abdomen) and Mickens (hamstring) doing side field work. Didn't see Telvin Smith (ankle) or Colvin (illness).

Then this:
Ryan O'Halloran Twitter:
#jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v3.png] LB Blair Brown on crutches. Hurt in practice. In walking boot.

Getting very thin at LB for the steelers game. Hopefully Telvin's is minor cause he's a major factor in this game. He started the avalanche of picks last game against the steelers if I'm not mistaken as well.


this is good for Bell and the RBs


That might force their hand into doing something crazy like going dime or nickel for 90% of the game. Essentially play umbrella giving up 4 ypc between the 20s and then tightening up in the RZ trying to force FGs

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm
Posts: 635
VeritasSteel wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Some notable injuries at LB for the jags

Quote:
First this:
Ryan O'Halloran Twitter:
#Jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v3.png] practice (outside/no pads): Poszluzny (abdomen) and Mickens (hamstring) doing side field work. Didn't see Telvin Smith (ankle) or Colvin (illness).

Then this:
Ryan O'Halloran Twitter:
#jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v3.png] LB Blair Brown on crutches. Hurt in practice. In walking boot.

Getting very thin at LB for the steelers game. Hopefully Telvin's is minor cause he's a major factor in this game. He started the avalanche of picks last game against the steelers if I'm not mistaken as well.


this is good for Bell and the RBs


That might force their hand into doing something crazy like going dime or nickel for 90% of the game. Essentially play umbrella giving up 4 ypc between the 20s and then tightening up in the RZ trying to force FGs


Don't you mean THTs (Todd Haley Touchdowns)?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 597
THT = Tomlin Handcuffed Touchdowns


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8996
Quote:

Mark Kaboly

Verified account

@MarkKaboly

Steelers CB Artie Burns left practice after suffering a non-contact right knee injury, confirmed to @TheAthleticPIT by both Mike Hilton and Cam Sutton. Burns wasn't in the locker room following practice. Sutton would start if Burns can't go on Sunday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:

Mark Kaboly

Verified account

@MarkKaboly

Steelers CB Artie Burns left practice after suffering a non-contact right knee injury, confirmed to @TheAthleticPIT by both Mike Hilton and Cam Sutton. Burns wasn't in the locker room following practice. Sutton would start if Burns can't go on Sunday.


That's a big development, shit

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8996
updated Artie Burns report...looks like the worst case was avoided

Quote:
Ian Rapoport‏
Verified account

@RapSheet
Following
Following @RapSheet

More
Ian Rapoport Retweeted Mark Kaboly
This is true. I’m told the ligaments are intact. Quite a scare, though.
Ian Rapoport added,

Mark Kaboly
Verified account

@MarkKaboly
Steelers CB Artie Burns left practice after suffering a non-contact right knee injury, confirmed to @TheAthleticPIT by both Mike Hilton and Cam Sutton. Burns wasn't in the locker room following practice. Sutton would start if Burns can't go on Sunday.
12:53 PM - 10 Jan 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Zebra Watch:

Jaguars at Steelers, 1:05 p.m. CBS
Brad Allen is the referee, who is in his 4th season. This is Allen’s second playoff assignment, and previously worked a Wild Card Playoff. Allen was hired directly to the referee position from the NCAA in 2014.

Yrs 2017 crewCollege Occupation
R 122 Brad Allen 4 Pembroke State non-profit CEO*
U 20 Barry Anderson 11 Wrolstad North Carolina State builder/developer*
DJ 91 Jerry Bergman 16 McAulay Robert Morris sales executive
LJ 10 Julian Mapp 9 Wrolstad Grambling State project leader
FJ 73 Joe Larrew 16 Blakeman St Louis attorney
SJ 87 Walt Coleman IV 3 Boger Southern Methodist financial advisor
BJ 93 Scott Helverson 15 Hochuli Iowa sales, printing and promotions*
*indicates full-time official

Replay: Jim Lapetina
Alternates: Walt Anderson (R), Carl Johnson (LJ), Greg Steed (BJ)

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Tuitt got hurt too, elbow in a sling. Jesus christ.

Tomlin is riding them hard. it was said they had 3 unscheduled practice in pads since end of week 17

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Steel Mike and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group