It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 8801
BethlehemSteel wrote:
When Ben was asked if he wanted to play Jacksonville to avenge his poor outing and he said yes. With no malice in his voice.

We now have a challenge uttered by AJ Bouye

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... u-wish-for

Quote:
Jags corner A.J. Bouye has a word of warning for the Steelers QB:

"Be careful what you wish for," Bouye said Monday, via The Florida Times-Union. "This is what he wanted, so this is what he is going to get."

Added Bouye: "We remember [the Week 5 game]. We know they are going to be motivated. We are, too. Everybody thinks we're not going to do it again. We know what we're capable of. We're looking forward to it."


I already posted this in this very thread, Beth.

I demand that you delete this immediately and apologize.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9952&p=362720&hilit=ticket+to+punch#p362720

EDIT: joking in case that's not clear. :D

_________________
Frank Sinatra, Jr. 'Black Night'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdwl7X6Jruo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8130
Still Lit wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
When Ben was asked if he wanted to play Jacksonville to avenge his poor outing and he said yes. With no malice in his voice.

We now have a challenge uttered by AJ Bouye

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... u-wish-for

Quote:
Jags corner A.J. Bouye has a word of warning for the Steelers QB:

"Be careful what you wish for," Bouye said Monday, via The Florida Times-Union. "This is what he wanted, so this is what he is going to get."

Added Bouye: "We remember [the Week 5 game]. We know they are going to be motivated. We are, too. Everybody thinks we're not going to do it again. We know what we're capable of. We're looking forward to it."


I already posted this in this very thread, Beth.

I demand that you delete this immediately and apologize.

http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ch#p362720

EDIT: joking in case that's not clear. :D


Um, missed that post, but it has nothing about Bouye.......maybe the link says it, but i missed it.

Ah Touche Mr PhD :P

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8130
boy it's light on the game discussion today.

Let's go back to week 16 where the 49ers laid on 44 pts to Jax:

Review the full 10 minute clip (wk 16 highlights, plus the Jimmy G 4 min clip)

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201712240 ... tab=videos

lots of the over the middle plays, quick hitters which went for big chunks. This is the key to the game for Pitt to score pts.

Here is a link to video of all the Niners scoring plays

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201712240 ... tab=videos

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 11888
BethlehemSteel wrote:
The Towel Never Forgets

Image


I'll one up ya....

Image

_________________
Tomlin wrote:
You Know; Really Not A Lot To Say. I Really Don't Plan A Lot For These Moments http://www.steelers.com/videos/videos/T ... b99b3e2551


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8130
They sure are chirping alot. Steelers are simply talking about taking care of their own business this week.

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 pm
Posts: 417
Steelafan77 wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
The Towel Never Forgets

Image


I'll one up ya....

Image



I LOVE this!!
They will rally behind #7

Glad they are chirping.If Tyrod Taylor had any accuracy whatsoever these cocky fucks would be chirping from the couch.

Heinz is going to be rocking!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1022
BethlehemSteel wrote:
boy it's light on the game discussion today.

Let's go back to week 16 where the 49ers laid on 44 pts to Jax:

Review the full 10 minute clip (wk 16 highlights, plus the Jimmy G 4 min clip)

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201712240 ... tab=videos

lots of the over the middle plays, quick hitters which went for big chunks. This is the key to the game for Pitt to score pts.

Here is a link to video of all the Niners scoring plays

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201712240 ... tab=videos


A lot of throws outside the pocket to underneath crossers and to the TE/H Back. Even the edge running game got going. While I don't see us running bootlegs with Ben, but a rollout away from the blitz pressure might be a staple on Sunday.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:50 pm
Posts: 168
I'll be in 'our house' this weekend. Traveling with a bunch of buddies from Indiana.
I played with their Safety (Barry Church) back in high school (Penn Hills, PA). He's used to play OLB and WR in HS. Really a humble dude and proud of the way he worked his way from the bottom up.
Freaking jacked for playoff football! HERE WE GO!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm
Posts: 1598
tazfootball2 wrote:
I'll be in 'our house' this weekend. Traveling with a bunch of buddies from Indiana.
I played with their Safety (Barry Church) back in high school (Penn Hills, PA). He's used to play OLB and WR in HS. Really a humble dude and proud of the way he worked his way from the bottom up.
Freaking jacked for playoff football! HERE WE GO!


Fandemonium was below normal all over the league in Oct: politics, PR, non football emotions were high. Jax may think they know what to expect, I don't think these boys have experienced crazy yet so bring a lot of it with you. Bortles can be rattled. We have to own first qtr and never look back. This is a bloodsport


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers vs Jagoffs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 8801
Old School Steeler wrote:
tazfootball2 wrote:
I'll be in 'our house' this weekend. Traveling with a bunch of buddies from Indiana.
I played with their Safety (Barry Church) back in high school (Penn Hills, PA). He's used to play OLB and WR in HS. Really a humble dude and proud of the way he worked his way from the bottom up.
Freaking jacked for playoff football! HERE WE GO!


Fandemonium was below normal all over the league in Oct: politics, PR, non football emotions were high. Jax may think they know what to expect, I don't think these boys have experienced crazy yet so bring a lot of it with you. Bortles can be rattled. We have to own first qtr and never look back. This is a bloodsport


Image

_________________
Frank Sinatra, Jr. 'Black Night'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdwl7X6Jruo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baltostiller, Bing [Bot], Steel Ubaldo, StillerInCT, the-other-burg, Yahoo [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group