It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SF PODCAST LIVE: S10.E15 PIT vs BAL THU 11am Eastern
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:38 pm 

Here it is.

the SteelerFury Podcast Week 13 (S10.E15)

https://soundcloud.com/sightdotsound/sfpodcasts10e15pitvsbal2

You know the drill.

P.S.: If you like the show, please go to steelerfurypodcast.com and look for the Paypal donate button on the lower left side. Even a buck or two helps a lot, thanks! Also, apologizes to anyone who previously tried to donate to the show-- the Paypal button linked to the wrong address, so that's why it was returned.

1974-1975-1978-1979-2005-2008-2017?

Here we go!

IF YOU'D LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION OR MAKE A COMMENT ON THE AIR, let me know in the chat box on Uberconference!

Something special to ask this year: If you like the podcast, please take a few minutes to post a review/rating at either iTunes or soundcloud. We need at least 10 reviews at each to get bumped up in the listings, which would help us keep going. Thanks!

Be there! Aloha!

Post subject: Re: SF PODCAST LIVE: S10.E15 PIT vs BAL THU 11am Eastern
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:06 pm 

As always, anything you want to hear discussed on the podcast, post it here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:28 pm 

Please discuss the info that Fitchner has come down to the sideline and is overseeing the 'Watcher'

Who do we migrate into Shazier's spot with the personnel movements, I am certain the esteemed triple threat panelists can 'tell the truth' on this

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:20 pm 

https://soundcloud.com/sightdotsound/sfpodcasts10e15pitvsbal2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 pm 

That was a great podcast boys. Week in and week out you dudes continue to bring it. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 pm 

Thanks, Orange

Beth, sorry I forgot the part of your question about Fitchner. Here's the deal.

In the preseason, Haley was sent to the booth (in part because of fewer distractions up there) and Fitchner came down to the sideline. Haley decided he didn't like the feel he had upstairs, so he decided to come down and have Fitchner go back up... only Fitchner and or Ben and or the HC didn't want to remove Fitchner from the sideline, so Fitchner either remained on the sideline or aborted the booth plan early this season.

Lately, Ben seem to talk/interact with Haley less and less on the sideline and more and more with Fitchner. Ben has also said a couple of times in recent weeks that he talks with Haley a lot during the week, and then is "on my own once the game starts".

The above is a composite from stories from the pittsburgh media and transcripts/interviews with Ben.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:05 pm 

Damn it; I forgot to post my question so here it is:

IS Joe Flacco elite?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:15 pm 

Thanks guys for the podcast. RE : Ravens and emotions.

I'm betting Shazier isn't anywhere near heinz field on sunday. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking body cast after spinal reconstructive surgery. It's a 3-4 month recovery process, from what I've read. He had the surgery on Wed. And wheeling him out in a chair would have the opposite effect. But if he doesn't go the the stadium, you can bet he'll be addressing the team otherwise.

I also think what the steelers did on monday night after the half was something extraordinary. I'm sure this week has been emotionally draining. Not sure they'll have enough emotion in the tank left. I agree that if Shazier shows up on the sideline, it would give them the boost they need, but unfortunately, I don't believe that's going to happen.

Add to that a big hole in the middle linebacker position. How the replacements play against the run will determine the outcome of the game, imo. I think the secondary will make the necessary adjustments to compensate for Shaz's deep coverage ability.

Or. . . alien finally blows up and gets 200 yards and 2 or 3 td's to replace JuJu's contributions; the O Line is on a mission, and Bell once again runs over them; while the raven killer - AB - has one clutch catch that seals the win. It'd be nice if that were in Q3.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 pm 

I watched a bit of Spence starting opposite Larry Timmons. He was fine vs the run... maybe a step slow and a little undersized for TE coverage. He even looked decent on the blitz. He did a good job of reacting to dumpoffs and underneath throws–a staple of Floacco.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:58 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Damn it; I forgot to post my question so here it is:

IS Joe Flacco elite?

You don’t need a podcast...I can answer this question.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: