It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I really hope Gruden gets a coaching job...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:49 pm 

One of their worst moments was talking about the Green facemask penalty on Artie Burns. Said they saw nothing when it was a very obvious call against Green. I typically don't mind Gruden, but he was way over the top last night.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 pm 

I would take having only the crowd noise and the officials mike for every game....I can do without ANY of this commentary.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:56 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
I would take having only the crowd noise and the officials mike for every game....I can do without ANY of this commentary.

I don't think I would end up liking that. I'd want a GOOD duo in the booth to listen to.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 pm 

I respected Gruden somewhat in the past. I lost ALL respect for him when very early, maybe even the 2nd play of the game, Burflict stepped up to Bell, grabbed hm by either the face-mask or the collar and pushed and pulled on him. It was taunting. Bell reacted and shoved him. Burflict cowered back and the ref seen Bell's retaliation shove and the ref through the flag. 15 yard penalty.

Gruden immediately began to praise Burflict. He said something to the effect of being a good, smart experienced veteran and respected in the locker room. When in all actuality it was a weaselly, shit dirt-bag move. He was trying to start shit right from the beginning. It wasn't smart, it wasn't respectful......It was nothing short of thuggery. Bell, didn't even "bite". Bell just protected himself.

Gruden screwed the pooch last night. He should have been fired this morning. Even Pollian on the radio today, pretty much stated all the different broadcasting team,s pretty much used agenda driven drivel towards the game, instead of any kind of football analysis. I was actually kind of PISSED at the shit I was hearing and the shit I was reading.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:01 pm 

Ice wrote:
Watching it again today, it was slightly shameful the way they were favoring Cincitucky at almost every possible turn.

They were openly rooting for them like fanboys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:03 pm 

Steelersfan wrote:
I respected Gruden somewhat in the past. I lost ALL respect for him when very early, maybe even the 2nd play of the game, Burflict stepped up to Bell, grabbed hm by either the face-mask or the collar and pushed and pulled on him. It was taunting. Bell reacted and shoved him. Burflict cowered back and the ref seen Bell's retaliation shove and the ref through the flag. 15 yard penalty.

Gruden immediately began to praise Burflict. He said something to the effect of being a good, smart experienced veteran and respected in the locker room. When in all actuality it was a weaselly, shit dirt-bag move. He was trying to start shit right from the beginning. It wasn't smart, it wasn't respectful......It was nothing short of thuggery. Bell, didn't even "bite". Bell just protected himself.

Gruden screwed the pooch last night. He should have been fired this morning. Even Pollian on the radio today, pretty much stated all the different broadcasting team,s pretty much used agenda driven drivel towards the game, instead of any kind of football analysis. I was actually kind of PISSED at the shit I was hearing and the shit I was reading.
for the life of me I can't understand why he was praising and defending burflict so much.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:17 pm 

Gruden: "I would pay money to buy season tickets to watch that guy (Burfict) play."

Really douche? You're sitting on your soapbox talking about what a disgrace the game was and yet you will pay to watch a guy that is the poster boy of "disgraceful football".

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:57 pm 

Were all of Gruden's players choir boys? Sapp played for him, right? Sapp never hit anyone hard or taunted anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:10 am 

14Thumb wrote:
Gruden: "I would pay money to buy season tickets to watch that guy (Burfict) play."

Really douche? You're sitting on your soapbox talking about what a disgrace the game was and yet you will pay to watch a guy that is the poster boy of "disgraceful football".
I agree totally i was what the fuck is he talking about . No respect for Gruden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:38 am 

14Thumb wrote:

Another perfect wtf example from last night.

Didn’t hear Polian but I wondered if Gruden was drunk as shit last night. Their drivel irked me and I lost a ton of respect for him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next