It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 pm
Posts: 259
He is currently a free agent. Any interest in bringing him here for the short term?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 9151
I'd give the Dolphins a call and see if they can working something out for Timmons.

No doubt the phins would probably love to part with him.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Waaaaaah! Waaaaaah!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm
Posts: 1886
KC wrote:
I'd give the Dolphins a call and see if they can working something out for Timmons.

No doubt the phins would probably love to part with him.


I would love to see this happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 1061
Steelers cant afford Timmons (Cap)

Sean Spence is a stop gap. NFL practice squads are baron of inside backers

Wait and see mode I guess

_________________
Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 3630
I think B2B mentioned this but was thinking last night also...slide T.J. inside and let Harrison man the outside.

_________________
"Antonio Brown doesn't need to respond to anything," Tomlin said. "He walks into stadiums and he's Antonio Brown and he made Antonio Brown plays."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 pm
Posts: 263
Can you trade after the deadline?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1088
TJ inside with Harrison and Chickillo outside. This makes the most sense to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 984
I watched Spence play some this year and other than a forth string back up, I don't think he'd add much really. The Watt, Fort, or possibly Timmons (although watched him in Miami some too and he's lost a bit or is dogging it because he's not happy) might be the best choices. Still holding hope that Ryan can return soon. Not sure about Dirty Red, his injury looked like it could be a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8009
StillerInCT wrote:
I think B2B mentioned this but was thinking last night also...slide T.J. inside and let Harrison man the outside.




I mentioned this in the game thread and I still think that's the best at the moment plan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sean Spence
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 3596
DP39 wrote:
I watched Spence play some this year and other than a forth string back up, I don't think he'd add much really. The Watt, Fort, or possibly Timmons (although watched him in Miami some too and he's lost a bit or is dogging it because he's not happy) might be the best choices. Still holding hope that Ryan can return soon. Not sure about Dirty Red, his injury looked like it could be a while.


They have to add AT LEAST 1 LB at this point. Spence is as good a candidate as anyone


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], JackSplat58, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group