It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD OF THIS TEAM
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:53 pm 

Why are we posting in complete hypotheticals too? Tomlin played it perfectly in this scenario. I get the sense that if they needed to burn more clock they would have thrown a couple more times to pick up another first down. They were moving the ball at will in the 4th and there's no reason to believe that it wouldn't continue to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:53 pm 

Zeke5123 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
I agree about the officiating. Abysmal. Bengals TD should have stood, as the return by bryant - which was a make up call. JuJu's block in my book was legal.

Bengals player had a handful of Watts’ jersey after Watt passed him. That’s called holding on DBs all of the time. Bengals got hosed on other calls; of course Green used a swim move to get open on a TD.
I just saw the replay in slow motion. He did slow down watt.

I haven't been able to find the MB return for TD called back. That seemed like a ticky tacky call as well.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
I agree about the officiating. Abysmal. Bengals TD should have stood, as the return by bryant - which was a make up call. JuJu's block in my book was legal.

Bengals player had a handful of Watts’ jersey after Watt passed him. That’s called holding on DBs all of the time. Bengals got hosed on other calls; of course Green used a swim move to get open on a TD.
I just saw the replay in slow motion. He did slow down watt.

I haven't been able to find the MB return for TD called back. That seemed like a ticky tacky call as well.

Watt was definitely held. Hell....the blocker had a handful of jersey. They showed another clip of the Wilcox penalty....it seemed as though he was holding him for several seconds prior to the point that MB passed him. I think they were both good calls.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 am 

JackSplat58 wrote:
After seeing their teammate possibly paralyzed (knock on wood) and being devastated in the first half, they went into the locker room and got it together just as I predicted.

And say what you want about Mike Tomlin, he has to be given a lot of credit for composing his team and making adjustments (Sutton) and pulling this out.

I'm loving this season, these are the good old days!

Never?

Cripes, I was far more prouder in Jan '75, Jan '76, Jan '79, Jan '80, Feb '06 and Feb '09.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 pm 

Obviously wrote:
JackSplat58 wrote:
After seeing their teammate possibly paralyzed (knock on wood) and being devastated in the first half, they went into the locker room and got it together just as I predicted.

And say what you want about Mike Tomlin, he has to be given a lot of credit for composing his team and making adjustments (Sutton) and pulling this out.

I'm loving this season, these are the good old days!

Never?

Cripes, I was far more prouder in Jan '75, Jan '76, Jan '79, Jan '80, Feb '06 and Feb '09.

Right with ya.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7