It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shazier updates
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:27 pm 

Fuckin defense is gonna miss this dude, big time. Motherfucker.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:38 pm 

RemoAZ wrote:
Glad he is going to be all right. As far as the team, he was never going to be a player that can be counted on because of injuries. Probably better to have to find his replacement than deal with him in and out of the lineup.

Wow.. what a fucking idiotic comment. You're literally a fucking moron.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:39 pm 

Lynch wrote:

For sure. If the D can hold the opponents to 30 points or under, moving forward, maybe the offense can somehow find a way to score 30 plus points a game?!

I know, it's hoping for a lot but most things are possible.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 pm 

benstunner wrote:
RemoAZ wrote:
Glad he is going to be all right. As far as the team, he was never going to be a player that can be counted on because of injuries. Probably better to have to find his replacement than deal with him in and out of the lineup.

Fuck off. I don't get emotionally attached to players anymore. The guy couldn't stay healthy. I said a prayer as he was getting carted off like many did and another when they said he was going to be ok. I wish him the best as I do the team.

Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 pm 

Stillchest wrote:
Lynch wrote:

For sure. If the D can hold the opponents to 30 points or under, moving forward, maybe the offense can somehow find a way to score 30 plus points a game?!

I know, it's hoping for a lot but most things are possible.

This offense goes full retard in the first half of most games. For them to average 30 points, they'll need to average 24 points in the 2nd half at this rate.

Unless Bryant goes full Alien for the rest of the year, you can't count on this unit.

Ultimately, America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.

Robert F. Kennedy...50 years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 pm 

TB wrote:
RemoAZ wrote:

:shock:

Touch indelicate, perhaps...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 pm 

I don't flinch when I see big hits and I won't because of this because to be honest Ryan's inability to tackle without nailing people with his head caused this. It's really fucking sad too because he seemed to be a great dude.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 pm 

RemoAZ wrote:
Fuck off. I don't get emotionally attached to players anymore.

Or humans in general, perhaps.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:50 pm 

fortythree wrote:
I don't flinch when I see big hits and I won't because of this because to be honest Ryan's inability to tackle without nailing people with his head caused this. It's really fucking sad too because he seemed to be a great dude.

You'd think a coach's kid would tackle heads-up. I cringed every time I saw him lead with the crown.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm 

RemoAZ wrote:
benstunner wrote:
RemoAZ wrote:

Fuck off. I don't get emotionally attached to players anymore. The guy couldn't stay healthy. I said a prayer as he was getting carted off like many did and another when they said he was going to be ok. I wish him the best as I do the team.

Prayer doesn't do shit anyway, so don't worry about butt hurt fanboys.

It's a shame Shazier was hurt, but it was HIS OWN DAMN fault. He's still a millionaire and our only jobs as FANS is to root for the best possible outcome for the Steelers. It's a fact that Shazier couldn't and still can't be counted on due to injuries. In fact, I doubt he plays at full strength ever again, if at all.

It's a shame but lets not cry and become offended because people speak the truth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next