It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15731
Ludicrous.

Albert Haynesworth suspended 5 games for a similar act... and that was before all the concern for head-injuries and defenseless players.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 671
Lol of course!

He'll miss next week vs Miami, be back...pissed off vs the Steelers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8133
NFL is a fucking joke. Complete idiots top to bottom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22633
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Ludicrous.

Albert Haynesworth suspended 5 games for a similar act... and that was before all the concern for head-injuries and defenseless players.


Of course he was only suspended one game.

The NFL’s ratings are down. You think they want to damage one of their signature matchups?

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4209
I don't care-

I want them at full strength.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1523
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/937779434836373504
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will appeal his one-game suspension, per source.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1523
One thought on this: Any chance the Bills retaliate when they play each other on Christmas Eve?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6424
Pabst wrote:
One thought on this: Any chance the Bills retaliate when they play each other on Christmas Eve?


One can hope

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5341
Pabst wrote:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/937779434836373504
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will appeal his one-game suspension, per source.


Oh for christ sake. does this mean this bullshit will drag out the entire rest of the season?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gronkowski Only Suspended One Game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22633
R S wrote:
Pabst wrote:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/937779434836373504
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will appeal his one-game suspension, per source.


Oh for christ sake. does this mean this bullshit will drag out the entire rest of the season?


If they could work fast, he’d lose his appeal AFTER the Miami game. 8-)

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
cron
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group