It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 3rd down O
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 pm 

Poltargyst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
I hope I'm wrong about Mike Tomlin v. Bill Belichick, TB. That happens, I'll jump in the freezing Atlantic Ocean in February.

I am so holding you to this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZkVximqdvw

I'm in there somewhere

Every 1/1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:26 pm 

Pabst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Only a dumbfuck would not know that verbatim means word for word

Are you drunk or just this dense?

This:
Quote:
seeing the attention to detail and game management of one guy (Harbaugh) as superior to that of the other guy (Tomlin) says alot as well.

Is a word for word quote from here:http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9505&start=110
Yours is the second from the bottom. Hence, I quoted you verbatim.

The issue here is you pretending that 'game management' does not include 'situational football'. You are making a weaselly, semantic argument after being called out on your BS.

If I were to go back and say "Oddly, Baltimore is #2 in rushing attempts yet #30 in conversion %. This is surprising because I've been told multiple times that Harbaugh is a better game manager and tactician." It would not change the inherent meaning of my post. You are wrong. Admit it or fuck off.

Hey Fuckface....I knew what Greek and I had said. I knew we never made a reference to situational football once, let alone multiple times. And then...you're so fuckin' stupid, you don't even know what verbatim means.

Now, if you post that I said that you are so fuckin' stupid, and suggest that you're quoting me verbatim...you would be right!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:30 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Pabst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Only a dumbfuck would not know that verbatim means word for word

Are you drunk or just this dense?

This:
Quote:
seeing the attention to detail and game management of one guy (Harbaugh) as superior to that of the other guy (Tomlin) says alot as well.

Is a word for word quote from here:http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9505&start=110
Yours is the second from the bottom. Hence, I quoted you verbatim.

The issue here is you pretending that 'game management' does not include 'situational football'. You are making a weaselly, semantic argument after being called out on your BS.

If I were to go back and say "Oddly, Baltimore is #2 in rushing attempts yet #30 in conversion %. This is surprising because I've been told multiple times that Harbaugh is a better game manager and tactician." It would not change the inherent meaning of my post. You are wrong. Admit it or fuck off.

Hey Fuckface....I knew what Greek and I had said. I knew we never made a reference to situational football once, let alone multiple times. And then...you're so fuckin' stupid, you don't even know what verbatim means.

Now, if you post that I said that you are so fuckin' stupid, and suggest that you're quoting me verbatim...you would be right!!

Can someone decipher this? I'm asking honestly - what is Swiss' point here?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:01 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
I hope I'm wrong about Mike Tomlin v. Bill Belichick, TB. That happens, I'll jump in the freezing Atlantic Ocean in February.

I am so holding you to this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZkVximqdvw

I'm in there somewhere

Every 1/1

Cool, which one are you?

Just kidding.

You are clearly a nut.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 am 

It's actually an awesome time

Getting undressed just before the run into the water can be tough

But you drink before and after

Great way to start the new year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:34 am 

Actually, after reading the article Swiss referenced several times, I’m not sure what the author’s intent was other than to vomit up a series of factoids.

My personal opinion, though (seemingly backed up by the facts posted in this thread), is that teams should consider mixing in the run or the threat of the run more on 3rd and 2.

And that just because “every other team” is doing something doesn’t mean we should...or that it’s the best thing to do.

Coaches in the NFL are generally overly-conservative “followers”...loathe to go against “conventional wisdom”.

Many times because if they fail when doing so, they are pilloried, and their job security is usually so tenuous.

One would hope someone with reasonable job security like Mike Tomlin wouldn’t be such a follower...but it seems he is.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"