It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am 

steel wrote:
franco32 wrote:
Eagles are the real deal. If I'm totally honest, in looking at all phases of the game, they are above both the Steelers and the Cheats.
\

no fucking way -- they haven't played anybody!

cowboys missing their LT and Zeke

NYG fucking suck

Eagles played one decent team -- Chiefs - and they lost

haven't play Vikings or Rams

haven't played Steelers Pats or even the Falcons

I need to see more before making any pronouncements on how good they are

They won @ Carolina. That's a good win. Plus they'll need to travel to Seattle and LA in consecutive weeks in December, so that will balance out the schedule.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 am 

After watching Hundley struggle vs the Ravens yesterday, I welcome their visit next Sunday.

Montgomery still might not be available. We should make them one dimensional. They are a beat up team.

Sounds like a nail biter. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:15 am 

Pabst wrote:
steel wrote:
franco32 wrote:
Eagles are the real deal. If I'm totally honest, in looking at all phases of the game, they are above both the Steelers and the Cheats.
\

no fucking way -- they haven't played anybody!

cowboys missing their LT and Zeke

NYG fucking suck

Eagles played one decent team -- Chiefs - and they lost

haven't play Vikings or Rams

haven't played Steelers Pats or even the Falcons

I need to see more before making any pronouncements on how good they are

They won @ Carolina. That's a good win. Plus they'll need to travel to Seattle and LA in consecutive weeks in December, so that will balance out the schedule.

It's all about what level teams are playing at when you play them. Wasn't that before they (panthers) started to gel as a team?

Eagles are good and would be a formidable opponent and I don't disagree on it being a good win on the road.

Just sayin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:37 am 

Havoc wrote:
It's all about what level teams are playing at when you play them. Wasn't that before they (panthers) started to gel as a team?

Eagles are good and would be a formidable opponent and I don't disagree on it being a good win on the road.

Just sayin'

Carolina entered that game 4-1, with one of those wins coming against NE. Their only loss was against New Orleans, which isn't bad in retrospect.
Granted it was a Thursday night game in Philly, but it's still a win over a (probably) playoff team.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:39 am 

The Eagles are good...no doubt. But exactly how good remains to be seen. The NFL season is a marathon, and there’s still a long way to go. Remember when everyone was crowning the Chiefs and burying the Pats. Lots of twists and turns yet to come, one injury or suspension can upset the apple cart...say hi, Pack and Cowboy fans...
I’m not going to bet the house on Philly in the Super Bowl just yet... ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 pm 

Pabst wrote:
Havoc wrote:

Just sayin'

Carolina entered that game 4-1, with one of those wins coming against NE. Their only loss was against New Orleans, which isn't bad in retrospect.
Granted it was a Thursday night game in Philly, but it's still a win over a (probably) playoff team.

Yeah you are right, the panthers were 4-1. And the win vs the Pats was in foxborough.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
After watching Hundley struggle vs the Ravens yesterday, I welcome their visit next Sunday.

Montgomery still might not be available. We should make them one dimensional. They are a beat up team.

Except that he'll look like Joe Montana against us at times. Probablly toss the rock for 316yrds and a cpl of TD's against us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 pm 

Stillchest wrote:
Pats look unstoppable. They're just abnormal...nearly not human.

(Data) Science is So AMAZING!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 pm 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

Except that he'll look like Joe Montana against us at times. Probablly toss the rock for 316yrds and a cpl of TD's against us.

We should take it to them but who knows with his team.

All I know is that Ben plays well at home on national tv so hopefully we see Good Ben again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:20 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

We should take it to them but who knows with his team.

All I know is that Ben plays well at home on national tv so hopefully we see Good Ben again.

Right on!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next