It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1678
steel wrote:
franco32 wrote:
Eagles are the real deal. If I'm totally honest, in looking at all phases of the game, they are above both the Steelers and the Cheats.
\

no fucking way -- they haven't played anybody!

cowboys missing their LT and Zeke

NYG fucking suck

Eagles played one decent team -- Chiefs - and they lost

haven't play Vikings or Rams

haven't played Steelers Pats or even the Falcons

I need to see more before making any pronouncements on how good they are

They won @ Carolina. That's a good win. Plus they'll need to travel to Seattle and LA in consecutive weeks in December, so that will balance out the schedule.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6734
After watching Hundley struggle vs the Ravens yesterday, I welcome their visit next Sunday.

Montgomery still might not be available. We should make them one dimensional. They are a beat up team.

Sounds like a nail biter. :roll:

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4238
Pabst wrote:
steel wrote:
franco32 wrote:
Eagles are the real deal. If I'm totally honest, in looking at all phases of the game, they are above both the Steelers and the Cheats.
\

no fucking way -- they haven't played anybody!

cowboys missing their LT and Zeke

NYG fucking suck

Eagles played one decent team -- Chiefs - and they lost

haven't play Vikings or Rams

haven't played Steelers Pats or even the Falcons

I need to see more before making any pronouncements on how good they are

They won @ Carolina. That's a good win. Plus they'll need to travel to Seattle and LA in consecutive weeks in December, so that will balance out the schedule.


It's all about what level teams are playing at when you play them. Wasn't that before they (panthers) started to gel as a team?

Eagles are good and would be a formidable opponent and I don't disagree on it being a good win on the road.

Just sayin'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1678
Havoc wrote:
It's all about what level teams are playing at when you play them. Wasn't that before they (panthers) started to gel as a team?

Eagles are good and would be a formidable opponent and I don't disagree on it being a good win on the road.

Just sayin'

Carolina entered that game 4-1, with one of those wins coming against NE. Their only loss was against New Orleans, which isn't bad in retrospect.
Granted it was a Thursday night game in Philly, but it's still a win over a (probably) playoff team.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6875
The Eagles are good...no doubt. But exactly how good remains to be seen. The NFL season is a marathon, and there’s still a long way to go. Remember when everyone was crowning the Chiefs and burying the Pats. Lots of twists and turns yet to come, one injury or suspension can upset the apple cart...say hi, Pack and Cowboy fans...
I’m not going to bet the house on Philly in the Super Bowl just yet... ;)

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4238
Pabst wrote:
Havoc wrote:
It's all about what level teams are playing at when you play them. Wasn't that before they (panthers) started to gel as a team?

Eagles are good and would be a formidable opponent and I don't disagree on it being a good win on the road.

Just sayin'

Carolina entered that game 4-1, with one of those wins coming against NE. Their only loss was against New Orleans, which isn't bad in retrospect.
Granted it was a Thursday night game in Philly, but it's still a win over a (probably) playoff team.


Yeah you are right, the panthers were 4-1. And the win vs the Pats was in foxborough.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3287
Location: Upstate NY
BarryFoster wrote:
After watching Hundley struggle vs the Ravens yesterday, I welcome their visit next Sunday.

Montgomery still might not be available. We should make them one dimensional. They are a beat up team.

Sounds like a nail biter. :roll:



Except that he'll look like Joe Montana against us at times. Probablly toss the rock for 316yrds and a cpl of TD's against us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 pm
Posts: 974
Stillchest wrote:
Pats look unstoppable. They're just abnormal...nearly not human.

(Data) Science is So AMAZING!!

Image

_________________
http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=365&p=14295#p14295


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6734
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
After watching Hundley struggle vs the Ravens yesterday, I welcome their visit next Sunday.

Montgomery still might not be available. We should make them one dimensional. They are a beat up team.

Sounds like a nail biter. :roll:



Except that he'll look like Joe Montana against us at times. Probablly toss the rock for 316yrds and a cpl of TD's against us.


We should take it to them but who knows with his team.

All I know is that Ben plays well at home on national tv so hopefully we see Good Ben again.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3287
Location: Upstate NY
BarryFoster wrote:
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
After watching Hundley struggle vs the Ravens yesterday, I welcome their visit next Sunday.

Montgomery still might not be available. We should make them one dimensional. They are a beat up team.

Sounds like a nail biter. :roll:



Except that he'll look like Joe Montana against us at times. Probablly toss the rock for 316yrds and a cpl of TD's against us.


We should take it to them but who knows with his team.

All I know is that Ben plays well at home on national tv so hopefully we see Good Ben again.


Right on!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1445
Stosh-67 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
You have Bungals remaining, Stosh? They've not been playing bad, and are at home next week against the shitty Browns.

Yes. Have Bengals.
But those winless Browns still play their ass off and give teams a scare almost every week.
Including me today.

Have Falcons too if they start playing better

I'm almost 99.9% convinced the Browns FO wants the #1 draft spot at all costs. It's part of their plan, imo. They will parlay that pick into a few more pick and still grab a top two or three QB this draft.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SBI: Week 11
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1678
DP39 wrote:
I'm almost 99.9% convinced the Browns FO wants the #1 draft spot at all costs. It's part of their plan, imo. They will parlay that pick into a few more pick and still grab a top two or three QB this draft.

I have $100 saying the FO is fired if the Browns finish with the #1 pick again.

Consider this: the Browns are 1-25 under current leadership. They'd be 3-29 (at best) if they finish with the #1 pick, and there is known tension between the Coaching Staff and FO up there. Cleveland will absolutely blow things up (again) if that happens.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alancac98, Almighty Slacker, bostonsteeler, Google [Bot], jewelsongs, VanWilder and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group