It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Streams for tomorrow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 pm 

Since the good guys have already won this week, I can stream any game at all tomorrow of anybody has a particular game they'd like to watch. On that note, I have the ability to stream any and every hockey game as well, of anybody ever needs to catch a Pens game

Post subject: Re: Streams for tomorrow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:57 pm 

PittWest wrote:
Since the good guys have already won this week, I can stream any game at all tomorrow of anybody has a particular game they'd like to watch. On that note, I have the ability to stream any and every hockey game as well, of anybody ever needs to catch a Pens game

Oh crap, I just saw your post. I listened to the Pens online. Tough loss.

Anyway thanks for the offer PittWest.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:58 am 

stealin wrote:
PittWest wrote:

Would be nice if they could ever score more than 2 or 3 goals this season, jesus.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:06 am 

Hinestuff wrote:
stealin wrote:
PittWest wrote:

Would be nice if they could ever score more than 2 or 3 goals this season, jesus.

They were averaging 3.2 GPG over their last several before only scoring one last night.

Blackhawks have had their number over the past several seasons. If we had had to face them in the Finals either of the last two seasons, I doubt we’re sitting here talking about the odds of a threepeat right now.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 am 

Right! Best thing that happened to Pens last year was Blackhawks losing to Preds in first round.