It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 11: Steelers vs. Titans Game Comments
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:31 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Anyone have the email for the NFL to complain about this shit?

Why do you hate seeing all 22 players so much? Why do you hate seeing what the QB sees? Why do you hate seeing the line play? Why do you hate seeing the return game lanes/blocking? i'm actually mystified.

It was overused B2B. I agree with Perch. As an additional angle throughout the filming process but not the primary angle. Never really did get used to it all night. Kept feeling like I was missing something. Uncomfortable position for my viewing process on top of being Thursday night and having to listen to tirico made me very irritated. Didn't help that they came out flat (after the very first offensive series) to boot. I was a bitch'n machine till the end of the 3rd quarter. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:07 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Anyone have the email for the NFL to complain about this shit?

Why do you hate seeing all 22 players so much? Why do you hate seeing what the QB sees? Why do you hate seeing the line play? Why do you hate seeing the return game lanes/blocking? i'm actually mystified.

It was overused B2B. I agree with Perch. As an additional angle throughout the filming process but not the primary angle. Never really did get used to it all night. Kept feeling like I was missing something. Uncomfortable position for my viewing process on top of being Thursday night and having to listen to tirico made me very irritated. Didn't help that they came out flat (after the very first offensive series) to boot. I was a bitch'n machine till the end of the 3rd quarter. :oops:

Overall, I have to say I enjoyed it - especially when the Steelers made a play! Was mildly annoyed with it when things went wrong. But the perspective was a refreshing addition, and if, going forward, they can blend it in with the traditional angles, I’m all for it. Gives an added understanding to the movement and dynamics of the play.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 pm 

Will-the-Shake wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Overall, I have to say I enjoyed it - especially when the Steelers made a play! Was mildly annoyed with it when things went wrong. But the perspective was a refreshing addition, and if, going forward, they can blend it in with the traditional angles, I’m all for it. Gives an added understanding to the movement and dynamics of the play.

I can't wait for the day when bandwidth is so cheap they could have cameras all over the perimeter of the field so you could have skycams and get 'bullet time' views of plays in addition to traditional angles... MaddenView and TecmoView (top-down views).

Shit, that could drive NFL profits with 4K download sales. Who wouldn't want to dissect a game like that?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm 

mentioned this in another thread as well, but Steelers should make those color rush unis permanent. Absolutely sick looking, love em.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:08 pm 

I thought the sky cam was fucking awesome -- almost felt like watching real game film

The side view of football games is SHIT -- people are just so used to it, and they're complaining about something they are not used to seeing.

But the producers fucked up

They should have kept the Sky Cam on continuously, to allow viewers to get used to it.

Instead, they kept cutting away, and showing all kinds of different angles. The EDITS make you nauseous, not the Sky Cam.

If they stick to one viewing angle, it would be 1000 times better.

My only complaint about Sky Cam -- the angle is down too low -- they need to raise up the camera and give us a higher viewing angle.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:14 pm 

That was a typical lebeau game
Overly focused on the run

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm 

Gonzo wrote:

Exactly, he succeeded in his main goal. Stop the run and/or Bell in particular but still managed to get destroyed in the game overall. No adjustments.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 pm 

Obviously wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Tomlin has clinched another non-losing season.

I don't see any non-losing season trophies in that hallway. I only see Lombardis.

So let's NEVER enjoy any accomplishments by any of our players or coaches. Not a very fun way to follow the team for me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
mentioned this in another thread as well, but Steelers should make those color rush unis permanent. Absolutely sick looking, love em.

+1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:36 pm 

Gonzo wrote:

Watching...I thought the exact same thing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124  Next