It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Tomlin Monday Presser
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:06 pm 

Thursday is a Sunday which makes today a Tuesday. Ben’s show is on right now.

Post subject: Re: Tomlin Monday Presser
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 pm 

I wonder if Ben will reiterate that the fkn moron otherwise knows as ReTodd Haley wanted to kick the xtra pt after the delay of game penalty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:19 pm 

It’s going to be a little uncomfortable watching this team going forward knowing the HoF QB and OC want to beat each other’s asses. Oh, and that the HC doesn’t have the authority to reel anyone in or make a coaching change. Fucking mess this team is, a 7-2 mess, but still a mess.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:24 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
It’s going to be a little uncomfortable watching this team going forward knowing the HoF QB and OC want to beat each other’s asses. Oh, and that the HC doesn’t have the authority to reel anyone in or make a coaching change. Fucking mess this team is, a 7-2 mess, but still a mess.

And don't forget that moron Danny Smith. 7-2 team with a lot of issues internally.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:26 pm 

Charles Demarr wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:

And don't forget that moron Danny Smith. 7-2 team with a lot of issues internally.

Danny Smith is another person w candid photos of Rooney family locked away somewhere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:29 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:

Danny Smith is another person w candid photos of Rooney family locked away somewhere

The guy in the shades should be able to correct all these coaching mishires...he would that is, if he wasn't a potted plant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:31 pm 

This doesn’t mean I think Mark Madden is good at anything, but this morning his article references the fact that prior to Sunday, Steelers were 7-14 in their last 21 when they were favored on the road.

I know we all argue on here about whether Tomlin & Co. is bad against bad teams on the road, or if that concept is bullshit, but how can you argue with 7-14 in the last 21 when favored on the road?

And the talk about this being a “trap game”; where is that coming from? I don’t think Tomlin is getting the boys together after practice and talking about Indy being a “trap game”, but I think it is an indication of how undisciplined and full of themselves this team is. They aren’t focused on the task at hand, buy into the media too much, etc. That is 100 percent on coaching.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:44 pm 

Ben said Haley wanted to kick the extra point after the botched 2 point call and delay of game but Tomlin overruled him. Ben also said he shot down Haley’s play call on that 3rd and 2 pass to Martavis Bryant at the end of the game. Ben is not shy about taking credit for the big plays where he made the call. Clearly he and Haley don’t see eye to eye. I wonder if the team has the balls to make a coaching change after the season. Doubtful but needed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:48 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
This doesn’t mean I think Mark Madden is good at anything, but this morning his article references the fact that prior to Sunday, Steelers were 7-14 in their last 21 when they were favored on the road.

I know we all argue on here about whether Tomlin & Co. is bad against bad teams on the road, or if that concept is bullshit, but how can you argue with 7-14 in the last 21 when favored on the road?

And the talk about this being a “trap game”; where is that coming from? I don’t think Tomlin is getting the boys together after practice and talking about Indy being a “trap game”, but I think it is an indication of how undisciplined and full of themselves this team is. They aren’t focused on the task at hand, buy into the media too much, etc. That is 100 percent on coaching.

Thats a great recipe for missing out on home field advantage, first round bye, traveling for a wild card game, not having week 17 off to rest, needing to win last game to get in, needing help to get in ...... or missing the playoffs all together.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:49 pm 

Let's not kid ourselves. The dumbass Rooneys like the status quo. The record looks good and they are putting cash in his pocket - that's all that matters! They don't care about winning a Lombardi - that would just be extra icing on the cake and maybe some pretty decorations too. Otherwise, how do explain not seeing there is a problem with this offence and that ReTood doesn't know how to gameplan, adjust, and call Redzone plays that will put 7 on the board? Hell, it's all over the media and talked too often about how this offence is stale and unsuccessful in the redzone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next