It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seats at Heinz question
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 am 

I'm looking to go to Pats @ Steelers. How are the 500 Level seats along the 50 yard line? Say 1/2 way up. Decent view of the game?

Post subject: Re: Seats at Heinz question
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:37 am 

https://seatgeek.com/venues/heinz-field/seating-chart

pretty good seats.

here is an interactive seating chart that gives somewhat of a view from that section

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:46 am 

StillerInCT wrote:
I'm looking to go to Pats @ Steelers. How are the 500 Level seats along the 50 yard line? Say 1/2 way up. Decent view of the game?

50 yrd line is an excellent way to see the entire field and better for viewing yds gained on most plays. (not sure if you've ever sat in the stadium) I've been in the upper endzone too many times to count but at the other end of the field, the jumbotron helps decifer yds gained since it's difficult to see. At the 50yd line most of that goes away. I caution you though the farther "up" you go, the names will not be seen on their jerseys but you'll have an excellent time. I absolutely love the 1st row in the upper deck! Been in the last row as well and still had a good time. Just a different viewing experience.

Good luck either way man!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:11 pm 

Luv the 500s when its not raining and cold

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:59 pm 

Thanks guys! Snagged two seats in 534 right on the end. So smack dab on the 50.

In the past I've sat in the lower corner, but only saw 1/2 the action.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:11 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:

Excellent section, CT! What row? As long as you can stay out of the double-letter rows, you're okay. 100% with what Thrillseeker said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:

Excellent section, CT! What row? As long as you can stay out of the double-letter rows, you're okay. 100% with what Thrillseeker said.

Row W right on the end (50 yard line side), so I definitely avoided the double-letter rows, but not by much. Paid $290 for my row and about 3-4 rows in front were going for close to $400 so I figured I got decent value.

Appreciate the insight guys!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:14 pm 

On a side note:

Anybody going to be at the game tailgating? I'm coming in from NYC so won't have a grill or tailgate setup but would love to throw a few back with some board members. More than happy to bring food and beer.

Only caveat is my buddy who's coming with me is a Pats fan, but not the obnoxious type.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 am 

StillerInCT wrote:
On a side note:

Anybody going to be at the game tailgating? I'm coming in from NYC so won't have a grill or tailgate setup but would love to throw a few back with some board members. More than happy to bring food and beer.

Only caveat is my buddy who's coming with me is a Pats fan, but not the obnoxious type.

Not sure what you paid or what your budget is, but since you secured tickets, I would buy a seat a couple rows off the field when you get there from a legit scalper, one that is not afraid to show ID and such. You can probably get great seats for $150 to $200 hundred and probably trade your, I’d rather watch from an HD TV in the comfort of my home than be in the 500 level when driving from CT seats in for a tidy amount too.

You might be surprised what you can get, and since you have the tickets already there is no stress if you can’t parlay them into better seats. Don’t go by the BS prices on Stub Hub or TicketMaster as you probably know. 30 minutes before kickoff and scalpers get nervous. I paid $270 for AFC Chapionship Tickets 7 rows up Steelers side, when I came close to spending $700 on ticketmaster on the ride to the game.

I am half tempted to ask for a ride in with you, but I am moving from Danbury to Stamford and close on the 7th for a house buy and sell...might be in a straight jacket by the 17th. I have never seen Brady play or the Patriots!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am 

I have two for sale, Section 516, Row O....for $75 each.