It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5414
Rams look great in second half after slow start. That offense has a lot of ways to beat you.
Had they in my knock out pool. 218 down to 5 players.

Saints another team on a roll and also run an offense that beats you so many ways using the whole field with multiple RBs.

Same can be said about Eagles and Pats offenses.
Makes it hard watching these teams play offense knowing the Steelers are the exact opposite from a coaching and play calling perspective.
Wish our staff watched what other teams are doing.

Titans won fourth straight headed to Pittsburgh who also won fourth in a row.

Giants lose again. McAdoo may get fired tomorrow.
What are they waiting for to see what the young QB can do.?

Falcons beat up on Cowboys with out Zeke. Daks numbers with and without Elliot on field are startling.
Adrian Claiborne .. 6 sacks :shock:

SNF - Lets go Broncos

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5414
Never root for injuries.

But since we had more than our share for the day...
Have at it Broncos.

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
As long as they don't talk about us

I'll be happier being the underdog

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
Stosh-67 wrote:
Never root for injuries.

But since we had more than our share for the day...
Have at it Broncos.


Stosh! Love Ya Man....but I ALWAYS root for injuries. And I'm not buying any karma bullshit. If Tom Brady breaks his fuckin' leg tonight, Steelers become prohibitive favorites.

Going forward...Steelers/Pats have opposite schedules. Steelers 5 of 7 at home; Patriots the opposite.

I'm admittedly worried about Thursday night....Titans 6-3, Dick LeBeau coming back to Pittsburgh...bullshit Thursday game. Worried.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 am
Posts: 1658
Why do I even bother rooting against the pats.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8888
The Doncos are a drumpster fire.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6745
Better special teams than us

Better coached

Better prepared

List goes on and on

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4421
the-other-burg wrote:
Why do I even bother rooting against the pats.


Yea I should probably turn this off now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1733
BarryFoster wrote:
Better special teams than us

Better coached

Better prepared

List goes on and on


Yeah, but we'd CRUSH them in pool, ping pong, or any game at Dave and Buster's.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11317
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Yeah, but we'd CRUSH them in pool, ping pong, or any game at Dave and Buster's.


PIT is desperately prepping to win the TD celebration contest

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
Typical....Doncos settle for FGs; gift TDs to Pats.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5498
swissvale72 wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:
Never root for injuries.

But since we had more than our share for the day...
Have at it Broncos.


Stosh! Love Ya Man....but I ALWAYS root for injuries. And I'm not buying any karma bullshit. If Tom Brady breaks his fuckin' leg tonight, Steelers become prohibitive favorites.

Going forward...Steelers/Pats have opposite schedules. Steelers 5 of 7 at home; Patriots the opposite.

I'm admittedly worried about Thursday night....Titans 6-3, Dick LeBeau coming back to Pittsburgh...bullshit Thursday game. Worried.


the Thursday night road teams are at a MAJOR disadvantage so there is that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5414
That Manny sanders pretty smooth And plays faster than he is.

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5414
That piece of shit Martellus Bennett
Teammates say he dogged his way off Green Bay....

Now there is a guy that deserves to get injured, Swiss

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5414
I know he has said he does not bother watching other NFL games.....
But can he understand how the Pats move the ball down field with simple routes all over the field.
And not one wasted long ball overthrown or out of bounds.

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
R S wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:
Never root for injuries.

But since we had more than our share for the day...
Have at it Broncos.


Stosh! Love Ya Man....but I ALWAYS root for injuries. And I'm not buying any karma bullshit. If Tom Brady breaks his fuckin' leg tonight, Steelers become prohibitive favorites.

Going forward...Steelers/Pats have opposite schedules. Steelers 5 of 7 at home; Patriots the opposite.

I'm admittedly worried about Thursday night....Titans 6-3, Dick LeBeau coming back to Pittsburgh...bullshit Thursday game. Worried.


the Thursday night road teams are at a MAJOR disadvantage so there is that.


Yeah....THAT's true. Steelers in great position to be 9-2 heading into the Monday nighter in Cinci on December 4.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5498
Stosh-67 wrote:
That piece of shit Martellus Bennett
Teammates say he dogged his way off Green Bay....

Now there is a guy that deserves to get injured, Swiss


So the dude was bitching and moaning claiming the Pack Doctors were pressuring him into playing with a bad shoulder that needs surgery. He says fuck you, i'm getting the surgery. They release him. He signs with the Pats and is now playing tonight........... Yet just a couple days ago he was still whining on social media about the Packers doctors.

Packers players have come to the defense of the medical staff.

I'd love to see Bennett get his head knocked off.


He and his brother are serial malcontents and everything that is wrong with the NFL. And I dont' give two shits about their charitable causes. They are scumbags/.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1416
Stosh-67 wrote:
Rams look great in second half after slow start. That offense has a lot of ways to beat you.
Had they in my knock out pool. 218 down to 5 players.

Saints another team on a roll and also run an offense that beats you so many ways using the whole field with multiple RBs.

Same can be said about Eagles and Pats offenses.
Makes it hard watching these teams play offense knowing the Steelers are the exact opposite from a coaching and play calling perspective.
Wish our staff watched what other teams are doing.

Titans won fourth straight headed to Pittsburgh who also won fourth in a row.

Giants lose again. McAdoo may get fired tomorrow.
What are they waiting for to see what the young QB can do.?

Falcons beat up on Cowboys with out Zeke. Daks numbers with and without Elliot on field are startling.
Adrian Claiborne .. 6 sacks :shock:

SNF - Lets go Broncos


Sad that McAdoo is getting blamed for players like Janoris Jenkins getting abused by average WRs.

The players on the NYG should be embarrassed, two years ago they spent $200 million on their defense and won 11 games, now it’s all McAdoo’s fault? Bunch of underachievers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 333
Broncos have completely fallen apart this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4259
Need to get ready for the realization the Patriots will get to six this season. Unless Brady has a catastrophic injury, they're rolling to another championship.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm
Posts: 1609
Obviously wrote:
Need to get ready for the realization the Patriots will get to six this season. Unless Brady has a catastrophic injury, they're rolling to another championship.


If they get 6 they'll be crazed to get 7 and stand above everyone. Eagles Might be the last best chance to derail them. Maybe more moxie than Atl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Stosh-67 wrote:
That piece of shit Martellus Bennett
Teammates say he dogged his way off Green Bay....

Now there is a guy that deserves to get injured, Swiss


They are trying to gather back his signing bonus pro-rated I think

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23266
Patriots are the class of the NFL.

Of that there can be no doubt.

Maybe the Eagles’ with their D can stop him.

But we’re not going to...the Pats are getting stronger and we’re struggling STILL.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6745
Pats 27 at half on the road against Denver?

Us?

3 at half on the road against Indy, and were totally disjointed

Not even close

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL - SNF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9095
Jeemie wrote:
Patriots are the class of the NFL.

Of that there can be no doubt.

Maybe the Eagles’ with their D can stop him.

But we’re not going to...the Pats are getting stronger and we’re struggling STILL.





Hopefully we have in fact been intentionally holding back both our offensive and defensive playbooks.

That NE at Pittsburgh game is shaping up as a must win as far as homefield advantage throughout the playoffs is concerned.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Y-Town Steel and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group