It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dumbfuck Chargers
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:52 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Forgot to mention it yesterday, but the other Chargers Dumbfuck was the DB that made the pic with about 1:30 remaining. Instead of returning for as many yards as possible, he first, dances, then goes out of bounds at his own 10. Consequently, Jags started game-tying drive at their own 45.

My buddy and I said the same thing. With three timeouts that INT doesn’t mean dick; basically a punt and the moron is showboating like that sealed the deal.

Hope he watches the film and realizes how stupid that was.

Coach outdid him for stupidity by never once trying for the first down deep in his own territory...knowing he'd give the ball back to Jax in decent field position with plenty of time, only needing a FG.

I explained to my wife how dumb it was as it was going on.

It just goes to show you most coaches in the NFL coaching fraternity are stupid as fuck...guys like Belichick are the exception.

At least it looked like Rivers was pissed...he seemed to know how stupid it was.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 pm 

If you just get the pick to the 25, then you hav a great shot at winning the game. Likely punting from the 30-Jags take over at the 30 with say minute left. Have to go 35 yards for a colorable attempt. Unlikely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:39 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Forgot to mention it yesterday, but the other Chargers Dumbfuck was the DB that made the pic with about 1:30 remaining. Instead of returning for as many yards as possible, he first, dances, then goes out of bounds at his own 10. Consequently, Jags started game-tying drive at their own 45.

My buddy and I said the same thing. With three timeouts that INT doesn’t mean dick; basically a punt and the moron is showboating like that sealed the deal.

Hope he watches the film and realizes how stupid that was.

Coach outdid him for stupidity by never once trying for the first down deep in his own territory...knowing he'd give the ball back to Jax in decent field position with plenty of time, only needing a FG.

I explained to my wife how dumb it was as it was going on.

It just goes to show you most coaches in the NFL coaching fraternity are stupid as fuck...guys like Belichick are the exception.

At least it looked like Rivers was pissed...he seemed to know how stupid it was.

Yep. Bill O’Brien did the same thing a few weeks ago in SEA. Gave the game away.