It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1016
Better angle of the incident. And who'd of guessed this, Burfict steps all over an O-lineman's arm immediately prior to pushing the ref's arm out of the way

https://twitter.com/Local12Jed/status/929828664178610177/video/1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 7547
this is the blatant disregard for his environment and fellow man.

He's a fucking disgrace

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 955
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Better angle of the incident. And who'd of guessed this, Burfict steps all over an O-lineman's arm immediately prior to pushing the ref's arm out of the way

https://twitter.com/Local12Jed/status/929828664178610177/video/1


Ding, ding,ding...we have a winner. This video clip is EXCATLY what Burshit does constantly. Perfect - or should I say BURFICT - example of his MO. With the amassed video footage of his transgressions over the past 3-4 years, it's obvious the league is on to him and fed up with his antics. I hope he's banned for life at some point and loses all of his money. Someone needs to make a video (a know I've seen a partial one before) of all of his un-sportsman-like cheap shots and show it to kids learning the meaning of good sportsmanship as to what not to do! Dude has some serious screws loose to be his age and still do what he's doing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:47 pm 
I wish he was a Steeler


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 955
SteelerChef wrote:
I wish he was a Steeler

I don't. I would be embarrassed if he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 pm 
DP39 wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
I wish he was a Steeler

I don't. I would be embarrassed if he was.

:roll:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1016
SteelerChef wrote:
I wish he was a Steeler



Even if you were to try and take the "I don't care what kind of person he is, as long as he helps us win" approach...that doesn't really hold up anymore either.

He hasn't been nearly as good this year as he was in years past (not my take, but input from Bengal fans), and getting suspended and getting a slew of 15 yard penalties called on him throughout the season isn't exactly helping the team win.

He's like the more extreme Mike Mitchell. He's passed the point where the talent surpasses the overhead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1233
DP39 wrote:
Someone needs to make a video (a know I've seen a partial one before) of all of his un-sportsman-like cheap shots and show it to kids learning the meaning of good sportsmanship as to what not to do! Dude has some serious screws loose to be his age and still do what he's doing.

Short version:


Extended cut:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 2022
Some of you are huge pussies.

And your friend who's in the "I won't watch until ___" is a huge pussy too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to finally Ban Burfict
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:47 pm 
Steelcody36 wrote:
Some of you are huge pussies.

And your friend who's in the "I won't watch until ___" is a huge pussy too.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], JackSplat58, Stosh-67 and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group