It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 10: Steelers @ Colts Game COmments
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:56 pm 

Oh come on people. Sure, haley fucks up, but seriously. Players fucked up right and left. The O Line was a fucking mess for the first half. Dropped passes etc. Yes, Haley has problems, but that's not why the steelers were behind all day.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:58 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
When it's 2nd and 19 and the OC dials up a run play, you know the QB is thinking: you're really going to make me try to get 16 yards in 1 play instead of 19 in 2?

Yes, that was freakin' ridiculous. But where is Tomlin telling Haley to cut the shit, and stop making those calls. Can't he specify situations where no way, no how, should we be running the ball?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Players fucked up right and left.

When that is a problem, week after week....that's coaching.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:00 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Yes, that was freakin' ridiculous. But where is Tomlin telling Haley to cut the shit, and stop making those calls. Can't he specify situations where no way, no how, should we be running the ball?

Haley calls that game Tomlin tells him to.

And Haley sucks.

Doesn't have to be an either/or proposition.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:18 pm 

So Brissett is in concussion protocol after the game...yet he came back in after the Tuitt hit and played the rest of the game.

NFL is spitting in everyone’s face with this concussion protocol shit.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:26 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
So Brissett is in concussion protocol after the game...yet he came back in after the Tuitt hit and played the rest of the game.

NFL is spitting in everyone’s face with this concussion protocol shit.

Seattle is getting a huge fine tomorrow for doing exactly the same thing

I expect the colts will also get whalloped

The league continues to slip into the abyss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:42 pm 

I had no choice but to listen to this debacle via tunch and hillgrove's steelers.com internet rebroadcast.
They were in rare idiot form even by their standards.

My favorite moments of this dynamic duo's broadcast brilliance:

- When Tomlin throws the challenge flag on the Vince Williams strip after referee Clete Blakeman clearly elucidates the runner's forward progress was STOPPPED (thus negating the ability to challenge), and every single steelers fan as well as every person on this board is smacking their foreheads, our dynamic duo continue to break down the fumble all the way up to the point where the ref informs the stadium Tomlin can't challenge, only then realizing Tomlin's wasting everyone's time
- 2nd half KO, Tunch starts talking smack about how the Steelers D is coming out of the locker room, how they ran smartly and promptly out onto the field as a unit and looked fired up, and that after the first half last minute field goal drive that this was the point where the "bye week would officially be over." Two plays later Steelers promptly give up a 60+ yard touchdown
- On the Vance McDonald TD, Hillgrove stammers and fumbles through the snap, declares that Ben merely threw it away, then nearly FIVE AGONIZING SECONDS LATER and as the Stillers fans in attendance ALREADY start to cheer at the TD, he then collects and corrects himself and declares it a TD. I nearly punched right through my radio console.
- The only time I lose signal the entire broadcast is for a full minute as the Stillers line up for the winning field goal, exactly at the point of the snap.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 pm 

I was livid with the offense today. None of my rage was directed at Ben. AB alligator armed a deep shot & MB plays like a pussy. Both can learn how to play ball out from Juju...who is as far removed from diva as you can get. Loving that kid.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:44 am 

The offense was very frustrating in that first half

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:52 am 

DrMalba wrote:
I had no choice but to listen to this debacle via tunch and hillgrove's steelers.com internet rebroadcast.
They were in rare idiot form even by their standards.

My favorite moments of this dynamic duo's broadcast brilliance:

- When Tomlin throws the challenge flag on the Vince Williams strip after referee Clete Blakeman clearly elucidates the runner's forward progress was STOPPPED (thus negating the ability to challenge), and every single steelers fan as well as every person on this board is smacking their foreheads, our dynamic duo continue to break down the fumble all the way up to the point where the ref informs the stadium Tomlin can't challenge, only then realizing Tomlin's wasting everyone's time
- 2nd half KO, Tunch starts talking smack about how the Steelers D is coming out of the locker room, how they ran smartly and promptly out onto the field as a unit and looked fired up, and that after the first half last minute field goal drive that this was the point where the "bye week would officially be over." Two plays later Steelers promptly give up a 60+ yard touchdown
- On the Vance McDonald TD, Hillgrove stammers and fumbles through the snap, declares that Ben merely threw it away, then nearly FIVE AGONIZING SECONDS LATER and as the Stillers fans in attendance ALREADY start to cheer at the TD, he then collects and corrects himself and declares it a TD. I nearly punched right through my radio console.
- The only time I lose signal the entire broadcast is for a full minute as the Stillers line up for the winning field goal, exactly at the point of the snap.

Yeah I heard this on the postgame recap. And then listened to one of Billy's colleagues defend him, and say that he thought Ben threw it away too. :roll:

That kind of incompetence is OK on a TV broadcast where you can see this kind of thing for yourself. On radio it's unacceptable.

It's time for Bill to step down. Even Myron knew when it was "time".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115  Next