It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Re watch Defensive notes
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:53 pm 

Obviously wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
That's not politics, that's a timely reference to hypocrisy in a public figure. Don't put politics into where they aren't.

Sure it is, and you're doing it, too. If I mention Nancy Pelosi's dementia, I'd be doing it, too.

fine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:12 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Obviously wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
That's not politics, that's a timely reference to hypocrisy in a public figure. Don't put politics into where they aren't.

Sure it is, and you're doing it, too. If I mention Nancy Pelosi's dementia, I'd be doing it, too.

fine

I get it you think Cruz works the hard issues and brings everyone a big pay off. He handles his staff so that they come together and burst forth with solutions.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:18 pm 

I don't care about Cruz or his Twitter acct. It's politics and doesn't belong here.

I think you're wrong about Haden, though. First game, he wasn't so bad. Cripes we should worry about Ben then because he was mediocre at best Sunday, too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 pm 

I though upon re-watch that Ben was damn good on Sunday. Didn't like his decision to throw to Bryant on the INT, but he's made that play many times.

Otherwise, he was throwing dimes. The 1st TD and the game-clincher to AB were fantastic throws.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
I though upon re-watch that Ben was damn good on Sunday. Didn't like his decision to throw to Bryant on the INT, but he's made that play many times.

Otherwise, he was throwing dimes. The 1st TD and the game-clincher to AB were fantastic throws.

Not arguing those at all. Wasn't just his throws and he did have some poor ones some of his decisions weren't great. On play he was sacked he had Rogers on what looked like a drag route. Yes it would've taken a quick throw but the play was there. On another similar play he dumped to Jesse James way to fast with Rogers sitting in middle of field wide open beyond the sticks. His throw to Bryant on what looked like slant was poor as was a screen to Bell thrown behind him and another throw it looked like he threw behind Bell open in flat but maybe Bell ran wrong route...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 pm 

Obviously wrote:
I don't care about Cruz or his Twitter acct. It's politics and doesn't belong here.

I think you're wrong about Haden, though. First game, he wasn't so bad. Cripes we should worry about Ben then because he was mediocre at best Sunday, too.

Agree. Think one of the times Haden got beat deep he thought he had safety help. I also think a few of the 7 sacks were due to improved coverage which he was a part of. People say "Kizer held the ball too long", but some of that is due to solid coverage.

He may not be great, but better than Cockrell in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 pm 

ben had his fastball working and i also agree Deebo needs more snaps.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:29 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:

He had his flashes of brilliance, but I thought overall it was an underwhelming performance. Dude has weapons galore, and could only put up 21 vs. Cleveland? He plays like that against Minnesota and it'll be a long Sunday.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 pm 

ben had his fastball working and i also agree Deebo needs more snaps.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:59 pm 

Gonna have to keep James involved against MN.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next