It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Tuitt is week-to-week. Good news.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 am 

Have they said what the actual injury is? Speculation is a proximal tendon tear, but I have not heard anything from him or the team other than biceps injury.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 am 

Kodiak wrote:
SP wrote:
He's 95% accurate on prognosis by just watching the play. A great resource.

I thought last year he was really early on the doom-and-gloom with Ben, then after better reports started coming out he walked it back considerably.

That's what 95% accurate means... 8-)

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:31 am 

"We'll leave the light on," coach Mike Tomlin said about Tuitt's availability. [Wasn't that a Motel 6 slogan back in the day?] :lol:

Quote:
@tribjoerutter
Injuries: On Tuitt, said it's really "positive compared to what it could be." Said they are optimistic. Could possibly play Sunday https://twitter.com/tribjoerutter/statu ... 9352748033

Fantastic news.

Quote:
Tuitt is not wearing any type of wrap on his arm and said his flexibility is unaffected, waving and rotating his arm to show he had no difficulty. He said it was “shocked” when his arm went numb when he reached to stop Crowell. http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/stee ... 1709120225

No idea what type of injury that is where the arm goes numb. Nerve injury?

Quote:
Stephon Tuitt has a small chance of playing vs. Vikings.
Meantime, Tomlin said backup safety J.J. Wilcox, who was involved in a goal-line collision against the Browns, is in concussion protocol.
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/stee ... 1709120142

Wilcox won't be playing Sunday. I'm wondering if they activate Hunter as a result. Could be a blessing in disguise. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am 

I don't see how they're going to activate Hunter because Wilcox is down. More likely Brian Allen dresses. I guess it means Gay is going to practice at safety this week. They'er down to only Mitchell, Davis, & Golden-- and they use three safeties a good bit... especially an issue vs Minnesota's passing offense.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:14 pm 

That's what I was assuming B2B. Activate Hunter because Wilcox will be inactive and Gay moves to safety which he's been doing since camp. Although I was infuritated last week when Gay was being out ran by a 280 pound TE. I hope it's a much different result this week in Heinz.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
I don't see how they're going to activate Hunter because Wilcox is down. More likely Brian Allen dresses. I guess it means Gay is going to practice at safety this week. They'er down to only Mitchell, Davis, & Golden-- and they use three safeties a good bit... especially an issue vs Minnesota's passing offense.

When your 2nd and 3rd WRs are targeted 10 times and produce just 4 catches for 25 yards and 0 TDs, that is the perfect time to activate Hunter. Did my eyes deceive me out there? Were those players wearing numbers 10 and 17 secretly Sammie Coates and Markus Wheaton?

The WRs not named Brown need a slap to the face, a shock to the system, just a little too complacent.

Hunter needs to be active. Hell, deactivate Moats if you have to, I mean he only played 4 snaps on defense and had just 1 snap on special teams. The main reason that Hunter is said to have a hard time being active is because he doesn't play special teams, but Moats played 1 freaking snap. Whatever.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8