It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 53 and me
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm 

I think Terrell Watson is the only borderline player at this point that I see as must keep. Other than him YET AGAIN in the haley era backup RB looks to be a heartbreaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:04 pm 

Zeke5123 wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
franco32 wrote:

As for Kaepernick, we don't need that talentless circus act here.

1. Hes far from talentless and likely a much much better #2 than anyone we got. Super Bowl QBs dont grow on trees

2. I have zero problem with his protest, mainly because it was in fact very respectful and well executed. It was in fact exactly the kind of protest people say theyd rather see protestors utilize. Completely and totally peaceful, self contained, and respectful

Kap is a moron -- protesting BLM while wearing a Fidel Castro shirt. He might want to look into race relations in Cuba...

Im not going to throw the baby out with the bath water simply due to human incongruities.

The stand Kap has taken in championing social justice for all is not out of line with the goals other entities have stood for yet have failed to fully realize to this point

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 pm 

chef, Davis had a rough start last night. Looked like the NFL was almost too big for him. Then whatever he did to get it straight worked. Davis looked the part by the end of his audition. The fact the OLine had an off night wasn't his fault. No Pouncey or Villanueva and Foster looked like he aged 10 years in the off season. Will only get better with more practice and game reps. JMO

I do like what I'm seeing from Watson and agree fully. He is well on his way to finally making a roster. SBI

Toussaint was a trainwreck last night. Part OLine problems part Toussaint.

Side Note: I really wanted to put Hilton on the 53 but at this point I have Gay/Sensabaugh edging Hilton out. Hopefully Hilton would make it to the practice squad.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:30 pm 

If you don't think that Kaepernick is head and shoulders better than Landry Jones and Josh Dobbs, I really don't know what to say.
Once again, A2 would never go for it, but signing Kaepernick solves the backup QB problems. He has more pure athletic talent in his left pinky than Jones and Dobbs put together.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:34 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
chef, Davis had a rough start last night. Looked like the NFL was almost too big for him. Then whatever he did to get it straight worked. Davis looked the part by the end of his audition. The fact the OLine had an off night wasn't his fault. No Pouncey or Villanueva and Foster looked like he aged 10 years in the off season. Will only get better with more practice and game reps. JMO

I do like what I'm seeing from Watson and agree fully. He is well on his way to finally making a roster. SBI

Toussaint was a trainwreck last night. Part OLine problems part Toussaint.

Side Note: I really wanted to put Hilton on the 53 but at this point I have Gay/Sensabaugh edging Hilton out. Hopefully Hilton would make it to the practice squad.

I kinda agree

I think Watson has more upside than Davis and i think that if Watson is put in positions to succeed he fits haleyball such as it is pretty well.

Id rather have Davis than Fitz at this point who i think isnt a good fit for haleyball

Being honest I think Watson is the 2nd best RB option on the roster.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
If you don't think that Kaepernick is head and shoulders better than Landry Jones and Josh Dobbs, I really don't know what to say.
Once again, A2 would never go for it, but signing Kaepernick solves the backup QB problems. He has more pure athletic talent in his left pinky than Jones and Dobbs put together.

This

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:45 pm 

Obviously wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
Id love to see this team add Kapernick

You fucking would. The Handoff Monkey is better than him at this point.

You're out of your tree. Kaepernick of 2016 is twice the QB Laundry is.

Look at what other contenders have as backup QBs-- our situation is embarrassing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm 

You fucking would. The Handoff Monkey is better than him at this point.[/quote]

Look at what other contenders have as backup QBs-- our situation is embarrassing.[/quote]

NE I'll give you but which other team has a good back up?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm 

Let's agree for arguments sake that Kaep doesn't totally suck. He's still a circus show. We don't need that distraction in our locker room. This social justice warrior nonsense is tiresome, and we don't need fake sports reporters from ESPN visiting us and talking politics all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 pm 

steelclan wrote:
You fucking would. The Handoff Monkey is better than him at this point.

Look at what other contenders have as backup QBs-- our situation is embarrassing.[/quote]

NE I'll give you but which other team has a good back up?[/quote]

moore garapolo mccarron simian/lynch mahommes/smith foles schaub daniel fitzpatrick

To name a few

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next