It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 8314
He didn't have a running game with Kurt Warner and Arizona. He's running the offense his bosses' want.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 pm
Posts: 1329
Kodiak wrote:
He didn't have a running game with Kurt Warner and Arizona. He's running the offense his bosses' want.


Id rather not focus right now on who is calling what ....but rather ....discussing legit options available at RB right now to address our lack of depth


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 am
Posts: 439
Not a fan of Haley. But again one of the criticisms of Haley in KC was not running Jamaal Charles enough and instead platooning him.

How do you reconcile Haley cards to Haley Chiefs to Haley Pitt in terms of use of running back.

Charles got 190 and 230 in 2009-2010 (played 15-16 games in each). 2011 got hurt in week 2.

Bell got 261 in 12 games this year. 113 in 6 before that. 290 in 2014 (16 games played, got hurt during finale) and 244 in 13 games rookie year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 pm
Posts: 1329
Miter Saw wrote:
Not a fan of Haley. But again one of the criticisms of Haley in KC was not running Jamaal Charles enough and instead platooning him.

How do you reconcile Haley cards to Haley Chiefs to Haley Pitt in terms of use of running back.

Charles got 190 and 230 in 2009-2010 (played 15-16 games in each). 2011 got hurt in week 2.

Bell got 261 in 12 games this year. 113 in 6 before that. 290 in 2014 (16 games played, got hurt during finale) and 244 in 13 games rookie year.


irrelevant

any suggestions on available running backs ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 3255
DeAngelo Williams...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 pm
Posts: 1329
955876 wrote:
DeAngelo Williams...


Not the worst option I agree


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 729
Blount and his 1,000 yards, and 18 td's is still out there :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 pm
Posts: 1329
cop1211 wrote:
Blount and his 1,000 yards, and 18 td's is still out there :?


Yep....probably DNS for the Steelers though....Karlos Williams also available


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 3027
SteelerChef wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
He didn't have a running game with Kurt Warner and Arizona. He's running the offense his bosses' want.


Id rather not focus right now on who is calling what ....but rather ....discussing legit options available at RB right now to address our lack of depth


Then change the title of your thread to "Lack of depth at RB" or "RB options". People will see the title of the thread as an opportunity to tee off on Haley - pun intended.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can make a case every disappointment of the Haley Er
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 3405
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Jobus Rum wrote:
Tomlin could have Bell, Adrian Peterson, and Barry Sanders...he'd still run the wheels off...


This is the potential positive, and potential negative of the James Conner pick in one concise post.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Hinestuff, JackSplat58, Kodiak, Stallworth16 and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group