It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 7th RND and final pick...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:14 pm 

I just posted in the 'feedback' thread Mel Kiper's draft grades. In his write up he states that he had Schuster ranked as an Early Day 2 pick with No. 1 potential contributing the willingness to block and competitiveness. Goes to show you the difference between a fan opinion (mine) and a lauded professional opinion. I believe FC thinks quite highly of Schuster as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:44 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
I just posted in the 'feedback' thread Mel Kiper's draft grades. In his write up he states that he had Schuster ranked as an Early Day 2 pick with No. 1 potential contributing the willingness to block and competitiveness. Goes to show you the difference between a fan opinion (mine) and a lauded professional opinion. I believe FC thinks quite highly of Schuster as well.

Good point.

I also think most people won't care of selection round if players come in and contribute and burst onto the scene. Output can far exceed draft position and or outright losing the player to another team if you don't snag him.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:05 am 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:

Good point.

I also think most people won't care of selection round if players come in and contribute and burst onto the scene. Output can far exceed draft position and or outright losing the player to another team if you don't snag him.

I have no doubt we'll have endless threads on Josh Dobbs and "wasted" 4th rounder. I would've preferred a TE but no harm in swinging for fences with Qb. Pats do it regularly and always seem to pay off in some way for them. So why not? Afterall they mimicked Pats with LS pick...

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:44 pm 

Signed. 4 year deal.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:35 pm 

AirRescueFF wrote:
Signed. 4 year deal.

8-)