It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 5914
bradshaw2ben wrote:
1sts: Rolando Mclain, Kareem Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, C.J. Mosely, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
2nds: Javier Arenas, Terrence Cody, Courtney Upshaw, Dee Milliner, Landon Collins, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Cyrus Jones

Only Dareus (2x) and Mosley (1x) have made pro bowl. No All-Pros. Maybe Landon Collins gets there in a year or two. Many solid, few stars.


Hightower made Pro Bowl

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:54 pm 
Online

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8043
Ice wrote:
My biggest worries about Watt center around the fact that he's getting credit for more athletic ability than shows up on tape (I actually think he looks a little stiff), he had serious trouble getting playing time at Wisconsin until the end, I'm not sure his actual NFL position is 34 OLB, and too many people somehow work a mention of his famous big brother when listing his positives. I just don't have an overall positive feeling about the player and his fit here. I wouldn't break the TV, but I would be more cautiously optimistic than actually pleased.



that's a fair comment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14091
BarryFoster wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
1sts: Rolando Mclain, Kareem Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, C.J. Mosely, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
2nds: Javier Arenas, Terrence Cody, Courtney Upshaw, Dee Milliner, Landon Collins, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Cyrus Jones

Only Dareus (2x) and Mosley (1x) have made pro bowl. No All-Pros. Maybe Landon Collins gets there in a year or two. Many solid, few stars.


Hightower made Pro Bowl

With his 65 tackles, 2 passes defensed, and 1 FF... yeah, I missed that. What a joke.

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2115
Happy:
Budda Baker
Njoku
Q. Wilson

Blood pressure trigger:
Kizer
Adoree Jackson
McKinley

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 5914
bradshaw2ben wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
1sts: Rolando Mclain, Kareem Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, C.J. Mosely, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
2nds: Javier Arenas, Terrence Cody, Courtney Upshaw, Dee Milliner, Landon Collins, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Cyrus Jones

Only Dareus (2x) and Mosley (1x) have made pro bowl. No All-Pros. Maybe Landon Collins gets there in a year or two. Many solid, few stars.


Hightower made Pro Bowl

With his 65 tackles, 2 passes defensed, and 1 FF... yeah, I missed that. What a joke.


Just pointing it out since you were emphasizing lack of Pro Bowls for Bama 1st's and 2nd's

And he must be doing something right if our mgmt was ready to throw serious money at him?

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14091
shrug

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm 
Online

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8043
[ryFoster"]
bradshaw2ben wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
1sts: Rolando Mclain, Kareem Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, C.J. Mosely, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
2nds: Javier Arenas, Terrence Cody, Courtney Upshaw, Dee Milliner, Landon Collins, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Cyrus Jones

Only Dareus (2x) and Mosley (1x) have made pro bowl. No All-Pros. Maybe Landon Collins gets there in a year or two. Many solid, few stars.


Hightower made Pro Bowl

With his 65 tackles, 2 passes defensed, and 1 FF... yeah, I missed that. What a joke.


Just pointing it out since you were emphasizing lack of Pro Bowls for Bama 1st's and 2nd's

And he must be doing something right if our mgmt was ready to throw serious money at him?[/quote]


Its becoming clearer and clearer that Tombert don't quite know as much as many of us hope they do.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 5914
Yeah....shame the Steelers don't let the brain trusts here make the draft and personnel decisions

Colbert and Co prob don't have 1/20th of the knowledge of the average Fury poster

Thankfully this place would have never drafted a guy like Ryan Shazier....who is really struggling

And what dopes the Pats are! Threw 43 million at Hightower?

And the Pats are notorious for making bad roster moves

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am
Posts: 982
BarryFoster wrote:
Yeah....shame the Steelers don't let the brain trusts here make the draft and personnel decisions

Colbert and Co prob don't have 1/20th of the knowledge of the average Fury poster

Thankfully this place would have never drafted a guy like Ryan Shazier....who is really struggling

And what dopes the Pats are! Threw 43 million at Hightower?

And the Pats are notorious for making bad roster moves


What we need is Thaddeus Gibson.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 5914
Steel Mike wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Yeah....shame the Steelers don't let the brain trusts here make the draft and personnel decisions

Colbert and Co prob don't have 1/20th of the knowledge of the average Fury poster

Thankfully this place would have never drafted a guy like Ryan Shazier....who is really struggling

And what dopes the Pats are! Threw 43 million at Hightower?

And the Pats are notorious for making bad roster moves


What we need is Thaddeus Gibson.


Agreed. And a Fred Gibson-like player at WR.

Wish Colbert and his lackeys would start drafting some decent players.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BethlehemSteel, Bing [Bot], bradshaw2ben, Google [Bot], GreekSteel, JackSplat58, mick and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group