It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: 3 that im good with and 3 that make me bust my tv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
1sts: Rolando Mclain, Kareem Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, C.J. Mosely, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
2nds: Javier Arenas, Terrence Cody, Courtney Upshaw, Dee Milliner, Landon Collins, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Cyrus Jones

Only Dareus (2x) and Mosley (1x) have made pro bowl. No All-Pros. Maybe Landon Collins gets there in a year or two. Many solid, few stars.

Hightower made Pro Bowl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:54 pm 

Ice wrote:
My biggest worries about Watt center around the fact that he's getting credit for more athletic ability than shows up on tape (I actually think he looks a little stiff), he had serious trouble getting playing time at Wisconsin until the end, I'm not sure his actual NFL position is 34 OLB, and too many people somehow work a mention of his famous big brother when listing his positives. I just don't have an overall positive feeling about the player and his fit here. I wouldn't break the TV, but I would be more cautiously optimistic than actually pleased.

that's a fair comment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:09 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
1sts: Rolando Mclain, Kareem Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, C.J. Mosely, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
2nds: Javier Arenas, Terrence Cody, Courtney Upshaw, Dee Milliner, Landon Collins, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Cyrus Jones

Only Dareus (2x) and Mosley (1x) have made pro bowl. No All-Pros. Maybe Landon Collins gets there in a year or two. Many solid, few stars.

Hightower made Pro Bowl

With his 65 tackles, 2 passes defensed, and 1 FF... yeah, I missed that. What a joke.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 pm 

Happy:
Budda Baker
Njoku
Q. Wilson

Blood pressure trigger:
Kizer
Adoree Jackson
McKinley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:22 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Hightower made Pro Bowl

With his 65 tackles, 2 passes defensed, and 1 FF... yeah, I missed that. What a joke.

Just pointing it out since you were emphasizing lack of Pro Bowls for Bama 1st's and 2nd's

And he must be doing something right if our mgmt was ready to throw serious money at him?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm 

shrug

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm 

[ryFoster"]
bradshaw2ben wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Hightower made Pro Bowl

Just pointing it out since you were emphasizing lack of Pro Bowls for Bama 1st's and 2nd's

And he must be doing something right if our mgmt was ready to throw serious money at him?[/quote]

Its becoming clearer and clearer that Tombert don't quite know as much as many of us hope they do.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:39 pm 

Yeah....shame the Steelers don't let the brain trusts here make the draft and personnel decisions

Colbert and Co prob don't have 1/20th of the knowledge of the average Fury poster

Thankfully this place would have never drafted a guy like Ryan Shazier....who is really struggling

And what dopes the Pats are! Threw 43 million at Hightower?

And the Pats are notorious for making bad roster moves

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Yeah....shame the Steelers don't let the brain trusts here make the draft and personnel decisions

Colbert and Co prob don't have 1/20th of the knowledge of the average Fury poster

Thankfully this place would have never drafted a guy like Ryan Shazier....who is really struggling

What we need is Thaddeus Gibson.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:53 pm 

Steel Mike wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

What we need is Thaddeus Gibson.

Agreed. And a Fred Gibson-like player at WR.

Wish Colbert and his lackeys would start drafting some decent players.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next