It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 3206
bam morris wrote:
bye dirt bag! I'm shocked he got out of other murders recently..like oj. I'm glad tax payers don't have to pay anymore for this piece of shit!


Actually his family will likely sue the prison, so the taxpayers aren't off the hook totally.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 7249
Donnie Brasco wrote:
bam morris wrote:
bye dirt bag! I'm shocked he got out of other murders recently..like oj. I'm glad tax payers don't have to pay anymore for this piece of shit!


Actually his family will likely sue the prison, so the taxpayers aren't off the hook totally.


They are penniless to do that i am sure.

The attorney who got him off Friday was of the Casey Anthony fame.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 5902
I'll watch the 30 for 30 on this. Should be interesting and maybe will throw some shade at Kraft et al.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 3088
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
bam morris wrote:
bye dirt bag! I'm shocked he got out of other murders recently..like oj. I'm glad tax payers don't have to pay anymore for this piece of shit!


Actually his family will likely sue the prison, so the taxpayers aren't off the hook totally.


They are penniless to do that i am sure.

The attorney who got him off Friday was of the Casey Anthony fame.


I heard that the lawyer is claiming that it could be murder, not suicide

Aaron just won a huge victory in court last week, and was planning to get married.

There were no signs he was suicidal.

This story won't "die" here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 4186
steel wrote:
I heard that the lawyer is claiming that it could be murder, not suicide

Aaron just won a huge victory in court last week, and was planning to get married.

There were no signs he was suicidal.

This story won't "die" here.
It does smell kinda fishy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:31 pm
Posts: 693
Could care less about that piece of shit! If he killed himself, good - he saved tax payers money. If he was murdered? - live by the sword, die by the sword!

With that said, I have a deep sympathy for his little girl. She is going to have to grow up hearing all of the ills of her father for the rest of her life. Because of that, I have a bad feeling that the quality of her life is already lost, and that is a shame to say about a little girl who has her whole life in front of her. These assholes have no idea how they are destroying other's lives, particularly people they are supposed to love. Truly a shame!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 3129
tragic story all the way around. wasted life. victims and their families. I feel for the 4-year old daughter. Hope Kraft is taking care of her.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 7249
He left a suicide note and he wouldn't get out or be absolved of the other sentence

Edit. Now the notes in question

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 4186
Man, this guy can't stop killing people!

*Borrowed from deadspin

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 3364
Any word from Pouncey yet?

_________________
"Antonio Brown doesn't need to respond to anything," Tomlin said. "He walks into stadiums and he's Antonio Brown and he made Antonio Brown plays."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group