It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:07 am 

What a fucking coward

Acquitted the other day (for the double 187) and now he shows everyone what a waste of DNA he really was

Not unexpected from me

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-footb ... d=46882010

Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:19 am 

Top of the world to bottom. His story should be mandatory education for every player coming into the league. I've always thought they should use real life stories like this along with players that lost everything and are working regular jobs to talk to current players to help them understand what they have and how quickly it can disappear. It wouldn't help everyone but I bet some good old fashioned education could make a difference.

Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:24 am 

RemoAZ wrote:
Top of the world to bottom. His story should be mandatory education for every player coming into the league. I've always thought they should use real life stories like this along with players that lost everything and are working regular jobs to talk to current players to help them understand what they have and how quickly it can disappear. It wouldn't help everyone but I bet some good old fashioned education could make a difference.

Excellent point

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 am 

RemoAZ wrote:

They do that at the rookie symposium ( I think it's called that). Great point though and I totally agree. Not knowing the depth of those conversations and all speakers etc, these real world examples and eduction and more education etc is nothing but a positive.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:14 am 

Kraft put out a hit on him so no Patriots would have to testify at his appeal and dirty secrets come out. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
RemoAZ wrote:

Excellent point

Lectures and life stories do not change a lifetime of habits and fully developed appetites and desires. It is not as if cowards do not know that being a coward is wrong. They still cannot help themselves from running away from danger when it is ugly to do so. This guy was doomed. His character fated him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:23 am 

bye dirt bag! I'm shocked he got out of other murders recently..like oj. I'm glad tax payers don't have to pay anymore for this piece of shit!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 am 

Finally free.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:36 am 

RemoAZ wrote:

I don't know. I think they'd be better off hearing the story of Martavis Bryant. Unless you think a lot of NFL rookies can relate to the urge of committing cold blooded murder.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:44 am 

I'm sad as hell over this.

Why couldn't it have been Tom Brady?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next