It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:54 am 

Steeledge wrote:
DP39 wrote:
Nick, I certainly understand your 'entertainment' point, but it seems to me, with the Steelers at least (and Pens, and many other teams you seem to discuss here), you have an awful lot invested in "just entertainment." Just curious, but do you invest this much time/money/energy in all of your entertainment choices? When/if you go to a local bar/restaurant and a band is playing, do you do deep research about them, like what band they were in before, how long they have played, what brand of instrument they paly...etc...and then chat about them online for hours a day? Do you buy their t-shirts and music every year and each year after? It seems with all of the different ways you seem to be "entertained" I don't see how there's enough time in the day to complete your entertainment process with all of your chosen entertainers. Just wondering, really not trying to be a jerk.

Keep in mind, DP, Nick "works" for the gov't...

He's got lotsa time to kill... :lol:

Actually, I have a lot of work, serious work, keeps me busy 9-12 hours a day- in your life time, you WILL 100% use internet websites that I helped design and test to keep from starving, 100% guaranteed. Today I have to do a presentation to a member of Trump's cabinet. People who think government employees don't work hard are fucking retards who can't know because they haven't been there to see the real truth, they are just dumb fucks who buy the bull shit that assholes like Rush Limbaugh feed them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:26 am 

Do you submit your reports to President Trump with random CAPS LOCK usage to make SURe nO ONe THinkS YOu ARe FUCkING AROUnd?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:09 am 

superk wrote:
Do you submit your reports to President Trump with random CAPS LOCK usage to make SURe nO ONe THinkS YOu ARe FUCkING AROUnd?

No, that is just for emphasis online. I've never reported directly to the president or congress, but I have reported to people that do. It's not some BS sales job where you go try to sell some dude at Giant Iggle a dozen cases of Doritos.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
superk wrote:

I've never reported directly to the president or congress

No shit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:57 pm 

Trump's cabinet?

Impressive.

Are you working on the site www.howtobombNK.com?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:40 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
It's not some BS sales job where you go try to sell some dude at Giant Iggle a dozen cases of Doritos.

Its honest work! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43 am 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
It's not some BS sales job where you go try to sell some dude at Giant Iggle a dozen cases of Doritos.

Its honest work! :mrgreen:

What is that supposed to mean? Working for the government is HONEST WORK too. Getting hired to work there and working there IS THE SAME as working anywhere else, it's nothing lesser, it's a fucking job, people hired you to do certain tasks and functions for money. If assholes think we get paid too much or our benefits are too good or we get too many days off, there's nothing stopping them from pursuing the best option, get a job there yourself if we have it so good!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:00 am 

Not the same everywhere else. We in the private sector are responsible for making payroll. That budget sheet isnt just for shits/giggles. If those parenthesis continue to exist around the big numbers and your cash disappears, you don't exist anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:11 am 

superk wrote:
Not the same everywhere else. We in the private sector are responsible for making payroll. That budget sheet isnt just for shits/giggles. If those parenthesis continue to exist around the big numbers and your cash disappears, you don't exist anymore.

It's the SAME for an employee doing a job. They are hired, given tasks they must complete, spend X number of hours working there, and produce whatever the leadership deems to be their task. JUST LIKE ANY EMPLOYEE hired by you to do a job.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:15 am 

Nick is a civil servant. So what. I hope he is a good one.

My guess is that the majority of you who are hating on Nick are spending your working life doing something utterly trivial.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next