It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 pm
Posts: 489
Nick79 wrote:
Laying the Wood wrote:
I hate to sound like Nick, but if you value these guys for more than entertainment purposes, you're being naive.


Why do you hate to sound like the person telling it like it is. :lol:


No offense intended, but it seems we don't agree on a great many things!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 pm
Posts: 828
Nick79 wrote:
[Who cares? As long as he makes my TV Show more entertaining, I don't care about those women and kids. He's not my role model, not my friend, not my brother, I never plan to have a beer with him, all he is to me is a character on my favorite TV SHOW, so as long as he performs at a high level, I want him on my team, when that stops, kick his ass to the curb with no sentimentality.


For one who openly champions socialism, this is so very socially considerate of you Nick...

:roll:

...I can guess why it is that LTW, along with most other sane adults, rarely agrees with your perspective...

_________________
Image
"When you play The Game...you either win, or you die!"
- Cersei Lannister


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Posts: 363
Monogamy is fucking stupid anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 2879
There's what, like 10 species that mate for life??

I know I spent a good portion of my life really believing pussy was gold.

Most addictive drug there is IMO.

But those are the words of an addict...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 1944
Steeledge wrote:
FC wrote:
1 of my best friends in the world has four baby mamas...He has a great job pays his child support. He is a good father loves his kids he just doesn't believe in condoms or committed relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9Q3i3jkho

"good" being a relative term, of course...

Love is sacrifice.

These situations are still not the absolute best for the kids' sake...
The limitations that such situations are subject to are directly impacted by the limits of what AB or your friend are willing to sacrifice for the sake of their own kids...
These things could have been better thought through before they decided to involve other human beings in their self-centered limitations.

Just sayin'...


Here's hoping they make the best of their situations going forward, for the kids' sake, and that we can all take note of how we should and should not treat our own situations...
...and if we have kids of our own or one day hope to, for their sake as much as ours...


Agree 100%.

Sorry FC, your buddy isn't a good role model for those kids. There's no way in hell he can be a great father just because he pays for em. Being a dad means physically being there and spending time, not popping out as many kids as you can because you don't like condoms.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 2879
Seems like AB & FC's friend need to take a trip to the doctor for a lil snip snip.

Then they can slay all the pussy they want without fathering more children.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 1944
955876 wrote:
Seems like AB & FC's friend need to take a trip to the doctor for a lil snip snip.

Then they can slay all the pussy they want without fathering more children.


Yup!

Quit bringing additional kids into the world as shitty parents.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 9674
I refrained from commenting in here for a while only to be compelled to make a comment against my own better judgement and at risk of personal attacks. Antonio may be a bum in some folks eyes but to me he is a victim of circumstance. If he wasn't as famous and wealthy likely this 'appalling scenario' is not even cared about. This sorta situation is common and an everyday occurrence. I agree from a traditional perspective this is less than morally acceptable especially in today's society. More importantly you'd think these women had complete control in this situation. Having the ability to make that ultimate decision whether to open up their thighs when consensual. Unless they were raped it was a decision and thereby consensual. So, since they did consensually open up those thighs doesn't that make them as responsible? Don't you find that these women are just as much to blame as Antonio is? So if Antonio is labeled a bum than what's that make these women? In the end it doesn't matter one Fucking Iota what anyone thinks. It's their business and None of Ours.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 1944
Steelafan77 wrote:
I refrained from commenting in here for a while only to be compelled to make a comment against my own better judgement and at risk of personal attacks. Antonio may be a bum in some folks eyes but to me he is a victim of circumstance. If he wasn't as famous and wealthy likely this 'appalling scenario' is not even cared about. This sorta situation is common and an everyday occurrence. I agree from a traditional perspective this is less than morally acceptable especially in today's society. More importantly you'd think these women had complete control in this situation. Having the ability to make that ultimate decision whether to open up their thighs when consensual. Unless they were raped it was a decision and thereby consensual. So, since they did consensually open up those thighs doesn't that make them as responsible? Don't you find that these women are just as much to blame as Antonio is? So if Antonio is labeled a bum than what's that make these women? In the end it doesn't matter one Fucking Iota what anyone thinks. It's their business and None of Ours.


The women were/are either

A. In love with Antonio before he left them
B. Money seeking whores
C. A combo of both


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Antonio Brown is a bum?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 2530
FC wrote:
1 of my best friends in the world has four baby mamas...He has a great job pays his child support. He is a good father loves his kids he just doesn't believe in condoms or committed relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9Q3i3jkho


And one of my best friends has 7 baby mamas and 9 kids. He doesn't have a good job or pay much support, but he spends a lot of time with all of those kids and cares about them very much. He even became a step father to several of the baby mamas kids from other guys. Dude claims like 12 kids as his own. Some think he's a dirt bag for irresponsibly making all of those kids. I can't disagree, but he at least cares for them and makes an effort to be in their lives. If AB pays the support and is in the kids lives, I can't judge. I think it's the wrong way to go about things, but oh well.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BethlehemSteel, Bing [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group