It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Golson- Gun Seized at TSA Checkpoint, No Arrest
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:23 pm 

Dumbfuck.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:31 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
So...not only is he small and always injured, he's a Glocktard to boot!?! :shock:
Cut his ass now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glocks are kinda the AK-47 of the pistol world. Not the prettiest of firearms but extremely reliable and require very little maintenance to keep them running.

I know some purist don't like Glocks because of the polymer frame and/or blocky look. Plus the grip & grip size just doesn't feel right to some. My Sigs fit much better in hand than my Glocks that's for sure. Sig doesn't have a decent carry option though that's "on roster" in CA so the Glocks win out in that regard.

Is there some reason in particular you don't like them or were you just being funny? Just curious.

Last edited by 955876 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:36 pm 

TSA agent scanning bag - "uhh, I got a gun over here"

Senquez, looking dumbfounded as TSA agent asks him to step out of line

"Sir, do you realize you have a gun in your carry on?"

"Ain't no gun bitches, dats a Glock."

"Uhhh yeah. You're gonna need to come with us."

"Don't you fools know who I is? I'm a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

"Never saw you before sir. Please. Step out of line."

"Dis shit is whacked. You are gonna hear from my lawyers. I know my rights."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:48 pm 

Quote:
Golson, 23, was in the security line at Mobile Regional Airport on Wednesday afternoon when TSA agents found a Glock .45 caliber pistol and 23 rounds of ammunition. http://triblive.com/sports/-topstories/ ... ma-airport

Life just not going this guys way. What else can possibly hinder him from seeing the field? Seriously fucked up! Disappointment! Why do these professional athletes feel they have to carry guns?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm 

955876 wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
So...not only is he small and always injured, he's a Glocktard to boot!?! :shock:

Glocks are kinda the AK-47 of the pistol world. Not the prettiest of firearms but extremely reliable and require very little maintenance to keep them running.

I know some purist don't like Glocks because of the polymer frame and/or blocky look. Plus the grip & grip size just doesn't feel right to some. My Sigs fit much better in hand than my Glocks that's for sure. Sig doesn't have a decent carry option though that's "on roster" in CA so the Glocks win out in that regard.

Is there some reason in particular you don't like them or were you just being funny? Just curious.

Naa, just making a (gun guy) joke. I own two Glocks, 17 and 42. I had a 21, but my future son in law fell in love with it and convinced me to "sell" it to him...
I'm a bit different than most, the first time I picked up a Glock, I just liked the grip and feel, felt real good. Not 1911 good, but very comfortable in my hand.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:09 pm 

Seems there are more and more whackjobs running around our streets every day so I don't have a problem with anyone feeling they need to protect themselves, especially people in the public eye. But to bring a gun to the airport is just stupid. They'll frisk you for a freaking nail file and you bring a gun?? I don't like how athletes always get stereotyped as dumb but things like this are what fuels that fire. Since he didn't get arrested and there's no law against having a gun, hopefully this turns into a non-story.

Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:56 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Quote:
Golson, 23, was in the security line at Mobile Regional Airport on Wednesday afternoon when TSA agents found a Glock .45 caliber pistol and 23 rounds of ammunition. http://triblive.com/sports/-topstories/ ... ma-airport

Life just not going this guys way. What else can possibly hinder him from seeing the field? Seriously fucked up! Disappointment! Why do these professional athletes feel they have to carry guns?

Because professional athletes are inordinate targets of crime? And even cooperating might not save your life or the life of your loved ones.

I'm not in favor of it but I understand.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:53 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
955876 wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

Naa, just making a (gun guy) joke. I own two Glocks, 17 and 42. I had a 21, but my future son in law fell in love with it and convinced me to "sell" it to him...
I'm a bit different than most, the first time I picked up a Glock, I just liked the grip and feel, felt real good. Not 1911 good, but very comfortable in my hand.

Thanks. I was just wondering. Some people have real strong opinions one way or the other in regards to Glocks. If you were a true hater I was just curious as to why.

I have the 21, 26, & 36. The grip on the 21 & 36 is fine but the 26 feels like a brick in my hand. It however is the most accurate of the three. Can put 3 full mags into 4-5 holes with that thing.

Used to have the 17 long time ago but traded it to my dad for a Sig.

I'm looking for a 1911 right now but living in CA you have to go used because they are no longer on CA's fucked up "roster". So finding what you want is very hit or miss.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:

was there audio or are you just assuming he can't speak good English because he's black?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:06 pm 

R S wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

was there audio or are you just assuming he can't speak good English because he's black?

Hehe I was just about to ask the very same thing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next