It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: What I MUST SEE on our Regular Season Schedule Next Week
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 pm 

Look I know the Patriots pretty much own us. And I know Tomlin and his staff are NO match for Bellichick and his coaches.

But Please NFL schedule makers give me one wish. For the FIRST TIME EVER, bring Brady's ass to Heinz Field for a Sunday Night Football game, and PLEASE football gods allow us to lineup Ben, Bell, Brown & Bryant for that game.

At home on SNF the Steelers ALWAYS play their best, and just once I'd like to see us smoke Brady and his band of arrogant chumps in front of the whole nation. The KILLER BEES at their most lethal.

I'm so tired of getting embarrassed by that organization. 15 years and counting.

THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP.
And on SNF it will!!!!!

ON TIME ROGER, ONE TIME!!!

Post subject: Re: What I MUST SEE on our Regular Season Schedule Next Week
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:06 pm 

Steel 40 wrote:
Look I know the Patriots pretty much own us. And I know Tomlin and his staff are NO match for Bellichick and his coaches.

But Please NFL schedule makers give me one wish. For the FIRST TIME EVER, bring Brady's ass to Heinz Field for a Sunday Night Football game, and PLEASE football gods allow us to lineup Ben, Bell, Brown & Bryant for that game.

At home on SNF the Steelers ALWAYS play their best, and just once I'd like to see us smoke Brady and his band of arrogant chumps in front of the whole nation. The KILLER BEES at their most lethal.

I'm so tired of getting embarrassed by that organization. 15 years and counting.

THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP.
And on SNF it will!!!!!

ONE TIME ROGER, ONE TIME!!!

Sorry to piss in your beer, but it's way past time for a reality check...

you guys that think the offense is the whole team and the only key to beating the Patsies couldn't be more clueless.

The TRUTH, if you can handle it, is that if the Steelers defense continues to "Do What We Do", we ain't beating the Patsies.

...no matter when, no matter where we play them...

Please, for your own sanity's sake, come to terms with this and accept it like I did back when LeBeau was still our coach...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:26 pm 
Honestly ....Ben Bryant Bell AB at full strength smoke the Cheats by double digits imo.....

Alot of you bow down to that sham organization almost gleefully....fuck them...and their fans....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 pm 

People are still believing in this myth of the all "B's" offensive machine?

really?

wow.....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:57 pm 

SteelerChef wrote:
Honestly ....Ben Bryant Bell AB at full strength smoke the Cheats by double digits imo.....

Alot of you bow down to that sham organization almost gleefully....fuck them...and their fans....

:lol:
...yinz seriously crack me up with your denial!

News Flash: that "sham organization" is your current champion, and THE modern NFL dynasty...
...and that's certainly not because of their level of talent!

:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:09 pm 

As much as I agree with steeledge, it would be nice to see the pats get run over by the steelers on a sunday night.

It won't wash the taste out of my mouth from the AFCCG, though. No regular season curb stomping can do that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
As much as I agree with steeledge, it would be nice to see the pats get run over by the steelers on a sunday night.

It won't wash the taste out of my mouth from the AFCCG, though. No regular season curb stomping can do that.

I’d rather see them pull a Belichick, field a vanilla team and vanilla gameplan, and lose big to the Pats in regular season, take copius notes, prepare like…well…we never have, and save the curb stomping for the playoffs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:25 pm 

Sorry to bring up painful memories, but the Pats destroyed the Steelers at Heinz on a Sunday night back in 2010.
Quote:
Tom Brady maintained his mastery of the Steelers, throwing three touchdown passes to tight end Rob Gronkowski and scoring once himself, and the Patriots bounced back from an embarrassing 20-point loss by beating the Steelers 39-26 on Sunday night.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=301114023

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:28 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:

Before I go and get misinterpreted, let me just state that I'd really love to see this, too!

GO STEELERS!!!
:D

...I won't go throwing myself in the confluence if it doesn't happen, though...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm 

Quixotic wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

I’d rather see them pull a Belichick, field a vanilla team and vanilla gameplan, and lose big to the Pats in regular season, take copius notes, prepare like…well…we never have, and save the curb stomping for the playoffs.

...dare to dream...

However, I'm afraid the "take copious notes" portion is what's completely missing from this scenario, at least in relative comparison to the analytics and data science "Machine" that the Patsies have in place

sad to say... :cry:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next