It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What I MUST SEE on our Regular Season Schedule Next Week
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 pm 

Look I know the Patriots pretty much own us. And I know Tomlin and his staff are NO match for Bellichick and his coaches.

But Please NFL schedule makers give me one wish. For the FIRST TIME EVER, bring Brady's ass to Heinz Field for a Sunday Night Football game, and PLEASE football gods allow us to lineup Ben, Bell, Brown & Bryant for that game.

At home on SNF the Steelers ALWAYS play their best, and just once I'd like to see us smoke Brady and his band of arrogant chumps in front of the whole nation. The KILLER BEES at their most lethal.

I'm so tired of getting embarrassed by that organization. 15 years and counting.

THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP.
And on SNF it will!!!!!

ON TIME ROGER, ONE TIME!!!

Post subject: Re: What I MUST SEE on our Regular Season Schedule Next Week
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:06 pm 

Steel 40 wrote:
Look I know the Patriots pretty much own us. And I know Tomlin and his staff are NO match for Bellichick and his coaches.

But Please NFL schedule makers give me one wish. For the FIRST TIME EVER, bring Brady's ass to Heinz Field for a Sunday Night Football game, and PLEASE football gods allow us to lineup Ben, Bell, Brown & Bryant for that game.

At home on SNF the Steelers ALWAYS play their best, and just once I'd like to see us smoke Brady and his band of arrogant chumps in front of the whole nation. The KILLER BEES at their most lethal.

I'm so tired of getting embarrassed by that organization. 15 years and counting.

THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP.
And on SNF it will!!!!!

ONE TIME ROGER, ONE TIME!!!

Sorry to piss in your beer, but it's way past time for a reality check...

you guys that think the offense is the whole team and the only key to beating the Patsies couldn't be more clueless.

The TRUTH, if you can handle it, is that if the Steelers defense continues to "Do What We Do", we ain't beating the Patsies.

...no matter when, no matter where we play them...

Please, for your own sanity's sake, come to terms with this and accept it like I did back when LeBeau was still our coach...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:26 pm 
Honestly ....Ben Bryant Bell AB at full strength smoke the Cheats by double digits imo.....

Alot of you bow down to that sham organization almost gleefully....fuck them...and their fans....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 pm 

People are still believing in this myth of the all "B's" offensive machine?

really?

wow.....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:57 pm 

SteelerChef wrote:
Honestly ....Ben Bryant Bell AB at full strength smoke the Cheats by double digits imo.....

Alot of you bow down to that sham organization almost gleefully....fuck them...and their fans....

:lol:
...yinz seriously crack me up with your denial!

News Flash: that "sham organization" is your current champion, and THE modern NFL dynasty...
...and that's certainly not because of their level of talent!

:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:09 pm 

As much as I agree with steeledge, it would be nice to see the pats get run over by the steelers on a sunday night.

It won't wash the taste out of my mouth from the AFCCG, though. No regular season curb stomping can do that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
As much as I agree with steeledge, it would be nice to see the pats get run over by the steelers on a sunday night.

It won't wash the taste out of my mouth from the AFCCG, though. No regular season curb stomping can do that.

I’d rather see them pull a Belichick, field a vanilla team and vanilla gameplan, and lose big to the Pats in regular season, take copius notes, prepare like…well…we never have, and save the curb stomping for the playoffs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:25 pm 

Sorry to bring up painful memories, but the Pats destroyed the Steelers at Heinz on a Sunday night back in 2010.
Quote:
Tom Brady maintained his mastery of the Steelers, throwing three touchdown passes to tight end Rob Gronkowski and scoring once himself, and the Patriots bounced back from an embarrassing 20-point loss by beating the Steelers 39-26 on Sunday night.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=301114023

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:28 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:

Before I go and get misinterpreted, let me just state that I'd really love to see this, too!

GO STEELERS!!!
:D

...I won't go throwing myself in the confluence if it doesn't happen, though...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm 

Quixotic wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

I’d rather see them pull a Belichick, field a vanilla team and vanilla gameplan, and lose big to the Pats in regular season, take copius notes, prepare like…well…we never have, and save the curb stomping for the playoffs.

...dare to dream...

However, I'm afraid the "take copious notes" portion is what's completely missing from this scenario, at least in relative comparison to the analytics and data science "Machine" that the Patsies have in place

sad to say... :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:44 pm 

Pabst wrote:
Sorry to bring up painful memories, but the Pats destroyed the Steelers at Heinz on a Sunday night back in 2010.
Quote:
Tom Brady maintained his mastery of the Steelers, throwing three touchdown passes to tight end Rob Gronkowski and scoring once himself, and the Patriots bounced back from an embarrassing 20-point loss by beating the Steelers 39-26 on Sunday night.

Un F***ing believable. And we went to the Super Bowl that season (THANKS Rex Ryan), sames as 2005 when we lost to them at home.
Well I still believe in a healthy KILLER FOUR. Those that don't well, then you truly have NO HOPE for 2017, because we have to go through them to get where we want to be PERIOD!!! Unless we want the Ravens to do our dirty work for us in the divisional round.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:22 pm 

Steel 40 wrote:
Those that don't well, then you truly have NO HOPE for 2017, because we have to go through them to get where we want to be PERIOD!!!

Three times have we been to the super bowl in the Belichick/Brady era. Just sayin'.

Steel 40 wrote:
Unless we want the Ravens to do our dirty work for us in the divisional round.

For example. Or maybe, just maybe, we figure out how to do it ourselves.

#CdnSteelerFanStrong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:01 pm 

There is nothing to figure out. The blueprint is out there.

We don't follow it and/or build a team capable of executing it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:31 am 

We'll know from the first defensive series whether or not we're defeating the Pats. It's not about offense, it's not about skill, it's about being coaching when we play these guys. Tomlin and co. consistently get embarrassed by Belichick. You'd think after 15 years of mostly losing to these guys we'd try to change the defensive game plan. Lebeau or Mitchell, we still call the same fucking game. Our defensive scheme is tailor made for those guys to march up and down the field against us.

Go 15-1 and hope the Pats lose in the divisional.

Sorry if I sound pessimistic, but I can't take watching the same fucking game for 15 years running against those guys. They don't just beat us, they fucking destroy us.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 am 

Quote:
What I MUST SEE on our Regular Season Schedule

Well prepared [per individual team], motivation and desire to outplay the opponent. Motivation and desire to out coach the opponent. End the regular season with 6,8 possibly 10 more wins than losses.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:57 am 

Pabst wrote:
Quote:

I was in the house for that ass rape. The game was not nearly as close as the final score. It was at that game that I vowed to never attend another game in which the Steelers play the Pats (I had been to the 05 AFCC). We want no part of the Belicheck/Brady led Patriots at home or on the road. EVER.

I have already seen that movie a few times and know the ending....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am 

I'd rather not see the Patriots on the Steelers' schedule ever.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:51 am 

955876 wrote:

^ THIS!!

"We do what we do"

...and people wonder why I think Mikey T is an arrogant, used-car-selling fraud...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am 

SteelerChef wrote:

I'll believe it when I see it.

BTW, that was quite the sham they pulled over your hero Tomlin in Foxboro in January. An even bigger one coming back from a 28-3 deficit in the Super Bowl. But you go ahead and keep deluding yourself that the Patsies are frauds. Don't forget to put on your tin hat and take your anti-psychotic meds before beddy-bye.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:06 am 

Poltargyst wrote:
Steel 40 wrote:
Those that don't well, then you truly have NO HOPE for 2017, because we have to go through them to get where we want to be PERIOD!!!

Three times have we been to the super bowl in the Belichick/Brady era. Just sayin'.

Steel 40 wrote:
Unless we want the Ravens to do our dirty work for us in the divisional round.

For example. Or maybe, just maybe, we figure out how to do it ourselves.

Being that the last time the Steelers went to the Super Bowl was the 2010 season, that argument is getting a little weak. Not to mention that each of those three journeys to the Super Bowl did not include a playoff game against the Patriots. Oh, and um, the Steelers are 0-3 vs. Patriots in the playoffs during the Brady/Belichick era.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 am 

Steel Mike wrote:
I'd rather not see the Patriots on the Steelers' schedule ever.

Not me. I hope we keep having to play them until the Steelers figure out how to be competitive with them or Tomlin gets fired. I don't mind the utter ass kicking. I find it almost amusing at this point. All signs point to a real desire to acquire the horses needed for man coverage. We'll see how things go.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:32 am 

You know, it wasn't all that long ago that we were lamenting how we'd never beat the Ravens and never be better than them when it counted. Some things change quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:40 am 

Steeledge wrote:
955876 wrote:

^ THIS!!

"We do what we do"

...and people wonder why I think Mikey T is an arrogant, used-car-selling fraud...

I don't wonder why at all. I know why. You've made it quite obvious.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:45 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
You know, it wasn't all that long ago that we were lamenting how we'd never beat the Ravens and never be better than them when it counted. Some things change quickly.

We used to own the Ravens, then we had a couple of years where they got the best of us, now we're back to kicking their ass and ending their season like we should.

We've NEVER done that to Brady. 15 years and going. He's used our players backs to climb to the very top of the QB mountain.

Health, suspensions, arrogant guarantee proclamations, calling them "assholes" before they tear our team a new one, endless zone coverage, cutting disrespectful/selfish players that go on to win two rings and stuff them down our throats, a play here, a play there. It's ALWAYS something
I just want our four superstars together on primetime in front of the world to finally beat down the bullies from the east, AND THEN fulfill their OWN enormous potential by finally rising to CHAMPIONS OF THE NFL.

What I DON'T want is Ben acting like a fanboy and bowing down to Tom's legacy. Make your own damn legacy Ben. Take his title and rip his guts out in the process, then send HIM an autographed SB jersey.

Is that too much to ask?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:16 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:

What has changed?

The Ravens sucked out loud last season, but it still took a last second "immaculate extension" by AB to beat them when it counted.

You can't tell me there was any kind of established trend of dominance, there.

Nice try, though...