It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bell.....No Soup for you
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:57 pm 

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/06/0 ... ms-photos/

Post subject: Re: Bell.....No Soup for you
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:51 am 

Daaayum. That was worth the shot. She makes me want to join Instachat or Snapagram.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 am 

Y-Town Steel wrote:
Daaayum. That was worth the shot. She makes me want to join Instachat or Snapagram.

I could imagine possibly having sex with an instagram "model," but only if I got to smash with Thundercat's 'Oh Sheit It's X' on loop.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:40 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Y-Town Steel wrote:

I could imagine possibly having sex with an instagram "model," but only if I got to smash with Thundercat's 'Oh Sheit It's X' on loop.

That's got a fairly quick beat, you better have some stamina to keep up with it on loop. She's a pretty hot chick, would be a challenge for sure!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:59 am 

I mean if you're going to pay CA$H to your baby momma, then this chick seems at least a worthwhile reason....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:26 am 

I was recently informed that there are lots of apps you can download on your iphone or android to make the waste smaller and the ass and tits larger. I thought photoshop was something that required a little skill to make it look passable. I guess I am wrong. Beware of the online "model".

Oh, and what's the deal with so much of todays style pointed at making someone look like they're wearing a diaper? The Kardashians that got the family brazilian butt lift package all look like they have a loaded diaper on with their unnaturally large asses and toothpick legs. then the Beiber pants with the tight legs and saggy butt/crotch. The "diaper" look was hot in 2016. What's in store next? Men's rompers?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:45 am 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... mer-outfit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 am 

I'm starting to think RS might spend almost 100% of his online time at Steelerfury.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 am 

R S wrote:
I was recently informed that there are lots of apps you can download on your iphone or android to make the waste smaller and the ass and tits larger. I thought photoshop was something that required a little skill to make it look passable. I guess I am wrong. Beware of the online "model".

Oh, and what's the deal with so much of todays style pointed at making someone look like they're wearing a diaper? The Kardashians that got the family brazilian butt lift package all look like they have a loaded diaper on with their unnaturally large asses and toothpick legs. then the Beiber pants with the tight legs and saggy butt/crotch. The "diaper" look was hot in 2016. What's in store next? Men's rompers?

Bell getting publicly called out like this is embarrassing and I would've preferred she not do that. There is no real reason for her to blow up his spot like that aside from attention whoring. However she's an instagram sensation and that's what instagram is all about. Bell should've known better and went through a friend/manager type.

In my opinion Men's rompers are for those who wish to lead an alternative lifestyle, which is their choice and I am happy for them that could be so outwardly happy.

I personally want to see the full scale return of the velour track suit. Nothing says comfort and dago/goomba like a Paulie Walnuts velour track.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:50 pm 

I bet he would have had more success if he had approached her as "Juice the Rapper" instead of "Steelers RB 26".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:39 pm 

Ice wrote:
I'm starting to think RS might spend almost 100% of his online time at Steelerfury.

Yes, I actually saw the viral shit going around about mens rompers and lace shorts, etc. I set it up so some simple bastard like Lit could throw up a link. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 pm 

Steel Ubaldo wrote:
R S wrote:

Bell getting publicly called out like this is embarrassing and I would've preferred she not do that. There is no real reason for her to blow up his spot like that aside from attention whoring. However she's an instagram sensation and that's what instagram is all about. Bell should've known better and went through a friend/manager type.

In my opinion Men's rompers are for those who wish to lead an alternative lifestyle, which is their choice and I am happy for them that could be so outwardly happy.

I personally want to see the full scale return of the velour track suit. Nothing says comfort and dago/goomba like a Paulie Walnuts velour track.

Or Bell could not be a stereotypical black guy and NOT try and cheat on his baby mama.

Maybe that's too much to ask.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:04 pm 

Steelcody36 wrote:
Or Bell could not be a stereotypical black guy and NOT try and cheat on his baby mama.

Completely uncalled for. Disgusting. And, ummmm....I think that's more of an athlete/celeb thing.

Second, she's a girlfriend not a wife and you have no idea what the status of their relationship is. I think she could be hotter than that instagram chick, but Bell apparently met her online, too....so possibly this was an anchor baby

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:

Completely uncalled for. Disgusting. And, ummmm....I think that's more of an athlete/celeb thing.

Second, she's a girlfriend not a wife and you have no idea what the status of their relationship is. I think she could be hotter than that instagram chick, but Bell apparently met her online, too....so possibly this was an anchor baby

It's Bell's child, born in January.

That alone makes Bell a dirt bag IMO. His GF is DEFINITELY hotter, making him an even bigger dummy. Politically correct I am not. If we had stats black dude's cheat more often and/or aren't in their child's life.

Who knows, maybe she cheats on him too lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 am 

R S wrote:
Ice wrote:

Yes, I actually saw the viral shit going around about mens rompers and lace shorts, etc. I set it up so some simple bastard like Lit could throw up a link. 8-)

Not true, I knew my father. I did not, however, know about men's rompers prior to your mentioning and my googling it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:59 am 

Steelcody36 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:

That alone makes Bell a dirt bag IMO. His GF is DEFINITELY hotter, making him an even bigger dummy. Politically correct I am not. If we had stats black dude's cheat more often and/or aren't in their child's life.

If you think because a guy has a hot girlfriend, they are less likely to cheat you're living in a fantasy world or probably were never with a truly hot girl in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:06 am 

I believe Cody's point is not that try hard egg and ham'ers do not cheat, but that black dudes cheat much more on the whole.

Steelcody36 wrote:
Politically correct I am not. If we had stats black dude's cheat more often and/or aren't in their child's life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:09 am 

well there are a lot of single parent homes in the community...facts can piss people off though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:12 am 

R S wrote:
well there are a lot of single parent homes in the community...facts can piss people off though.

Indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:02 pm 

Steelcody36 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:

Save the racist shit for your Klan meetings.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:59 pm 

Steelcody36 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:

Save the racist shit for your Klan meetings.[/quote]

Hilarious if you knew my background! :lol:

I fought a klansman at our Denny's though, senior year of college. Close as I'll get to attending a meeting. Racists are pussies, just like politically correct people.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:02 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
I believe Cody's point is not that try hard egg and ham'ers do not cheat, but that black dudes cheat much more on the whole.

Steelcody36 wrote:
Politically correct I am not. If we had stats black dude's cheat more often and/or aren't in their child's life.

Indeed Lit.

EVERYONE can cheat regardless of background. Certain demographics do so more frequently and are irresponsible with having random baby mama's.

Bell fits two of the most notorious groups of people, black and famous.

RS, I'll admit to never pulling anything close to what Bell can pull, but then again I'm not a wealthy professional athlete!
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:46 pm 

Doesn't appear that Bell has all that much game with the ladies if this is his approach.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 am 

955876 wrote:
Doesn't appear that Bell has all that much game with the ladies if this is his approach.

You have to consider how many times it's probably worked for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:35 pm 

AB's Turn?