It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bell.....No Soup for you
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:57 pm 

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/06/0 ... ms-photos/

Post subject: Re: Bell.....No Soup for you
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:51 am 

Daaayum. That was worth the shot. She makes me want to join Instachat or Snapagram.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 am 

Y-Town Steel wrote:
Daaayum. That was worth the shot. She makes me want to join Instachat or Snapagram.

I could imagine possibly having sex with an instagram "model," but only if I got to smash with Thundercat's 'Oh Sheit It's X' on loop.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:40 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Y-Town Steel wrote:

I could imagine possibly having sex with an instagram "model," but only if I got to smash with Thundercat's 'Oh Sheit It's X' on loop.

That's got a fairly quick beat, you better have some stamina to keep up with it on loop. She's a pretty hot chick, would be a challenge for sure!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:59 am 

I mean if you're going to pay CA$H to your baby momma, then this chick seems at least a worthwhile reason....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:26 am 

I was recently informed that there are lots of apps you can download on your iphone or android to make the waste smaller and the ass and tits larger. I thought photoshop was something that required a little skill to make it look passable. I guess I am wrong. Beware of the online "model".

Oh, and what's the deal with so much of todays style pointed at making someone look like they're wearing a diaper? The Kardashians that got the family brazilian butt lift package all look like they have a loaded diaper on with their unnaturally large asses and toothpick legs. then the Beiber pants with the tight legs and saggy butt/crotch. The "diaper" look was hot in 2016. What's in store next? Men's rompers?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:45 am 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... mer-outfit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 am 

I'm starting to think RS might spend almost 100% of his online time at Steelerfury.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 am 

R S wrote:
I was recently informed that there are lots of apps you can download on your iphone or android to make the waste smaller and the ass and tits larger. I thought photoshop was something that required a little skill to make it look passable. I guess I am wrong. Beware of the online "model".

Oh, and what's the deal with so much of todays style pointed at making someone look like they're wearing a diaper? The Kardashians that got the family brazilian butt lift package all look like they have a loaded diaper on with their unnaturally large asses and toothpick legs. then the Beiber pants with the tight legs and saggy butt/crotch. The "diaper" look was hot in 2016. What's in store next? Men's rompers?

Bell getting publicly called out like this is embarrassing and I would've preferred she not do that. There is no real reason for her to blow up his spot like that aside from attention whoring. However she's an instagram sensation and that's what instagram is all about. Bell should've known better and went through a friend/manager type.

In my opinion Men's rompers are for those who wish to lead an alternative lifestyle, which is their choice and I am happy for them that could be so outwardly happy.

I personally want to see the full scale return of the velour track suit. Nothing says comfort and dago/goomba like a Paulie Walnuts velour track.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:50 pm 

I bet he would have had more success if he had approached her as "Juice the Rapper" instead of "Steelers RB 26".