It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:32 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
But both individuals involved seem shady AF. For me it's reasonable to believe that both of these individuals are fabricating stories- they are not mutually exclusive conclusions.

Assuming that's all true, is there enough grounds here for a suspension (horrible tweets at the woman and her mother aside)?

She may have been hard up for money and that's why she forgave(?!?) the first two assaults.....But IMO she was more hard-up for HIS money - I think she's goes back a third time because she's hoping a relationship develops.

Proven - Tomlin is bad at game management.
Given - 31 other teams would have fired Tomlin long ago.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:

Seriously, that was funny as hell.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
This relationship seemed like the situation where nothing is spelled out in a contract. Likely at ext: "hey I need someone to train me, I'll pay you $X per day".

If she said "given what happened last time, you get me the hotel", that's really dumb to put the responsibility on him. Take some ownership of the situation and book your own hotel, girl
I don't really know details, but playing devils advocate : After the first two incidents she got a hotel. The first was walking in on her naked and trying to kiss her. As friends, and considering how wacky he is, she forgave him. The second was the cum back. After that she chose the hotel. Doesn't sound unreasonable if you really need the work, although I'd find it hard(!) to resume a professional relationship after after the cum back. I also find it weird if she was paid daily. She relocated to florida. You'd have to be stupid the agree to those terms.

I can respect your take- that all seems possible.

I think everyone has been a victim of giving a person too many 2nd chances. But to me there's a major divide between "someone hurt my feelings/disappointed me" and "someone sexually assaulted me" (because splooging on someone's back is indeed that)

That's what I cannot comprehend at all in all of this.

But both individuals involved seem shady AF. For me it's reasonable to believe that both of these individuals are fabricating stories- they are not mutually exclusive conclusions.
Yeah, it does on the surface sound a bit shady. Both sides have a story, but emails/ texts and witness accounts can shed some light. He says they went back to his place for consensual sex, since she was the one driving the car. She said she needed to pee. If it was consensual, the witness can clarify that.

What I don't get is that if she was in fact raped, why not immediately go to a hospital and get a rape kit? Call the police? Many women say that after such an event, they are left in shock, and are emotionally and intellectually paralyzed. So who the fuck knows. What we do know is that AB is an asshole of colossal proportions.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:37 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:

Classic

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:38 pm 

Ice wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

Seriously, that was funny as hell.

Here it is..think people are not clicking the link and are missing out

EMAIL #1
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.12.07 PM

TRANSLATION #1
“I did indeed ejaculate on your back. In fact, we slept together in the same bed. It is worth pointing out, however, that your training methods are not responsible for my success as I was an all-pro football player before I even knew you. You reached out to me via the internet while in an emotional state; it was not I who made the initial contact. And despite you having your own hotel room, you decidedly slept in my house. On one occasion you even fell asleep on my couch.

Kindly stop whatever it is you that you are doing, and please be aware that the mother of my child is on my side and has fooled you with her wit and brilliance.

You are not successful and you do not own a gym, so perhaps it would be in your best interest to giving people invalid information. I would greatly appreciate it if you stop using me and my heavenly presence as your contact or point of reference.

Your whorish ways and your mother are both mistaken if you think you can become wealthy because of moi.

Please refrain from contacting my place of employment.”

EMAIL #2
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.12.13 PM

TRANSLATION #2
“Thank you kindly for allowing us a place in your life for 3 weeks. I would, however, suggest that on the next occasion you and your mother decide to make money, you intelligently select the proper gentleman. Perhaps a chap you have already engaged in sexual intercourse with.

It has also become clear to me that your mother is “driving the bus,” so to speak. I don’t believe she is the person that will aid in you in your quest to become successful. Similarly, I would like to point out that you have not previously been successful in gymnastics, and, perhaps as a result, you are not a person of worth.

My acquaintance and I have, on a dull occasion, had a giggle over my ejaculating on your back.

I certainly hope young ladies do not admire you as there is nothing to be admired about a gymnastics failure, such as yourself, who still lives at home with her mother.

You are welcome for the time and energy I did exert while showing you my world.

The mother of my child knew you were not a person of merit and you confirmed that judgement.”

You’re welcome in advance to both lawyers for doing your jobs for you.
ANTONIO BROWN+ 7 TAGS

Where z = because Tomlin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:39 pm 

Awww shit....only says screenshot for AB’s emails.....oh well

Where z = because Tomlin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:42 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:

Assuming that's all true, is there enough grounds here for a suspension (horrible tweets at the woman and her mother aside)?

That depends what year of the NFL we are living in.

2010 Ben gets suspended SIX GAMES based on some stories and very shoddy evidence. No criminal charges filed, but the Nevada chick eventually did file a civil suit (like this woman with AB is doing)

2014 Ray Rice gets an entire year after the video leaks where he cold cocks his woman. Note the NFL HAD this tape in their possession for a long time. But once that vid got out and the public saw there was major outrage

So I guess I'll amend my answer here. It depends how much and how intense the negative media coverage is on the NFL. If it gets really bad, they'll cave to the public. If it's blown over by the media, then they'll say "we'll need to investigate, it just happens our investigation lasted the entire season"
Note the Patrick Chung thing. Haven't heard much about that right?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:44 pm 

SP wrote:
Here is a link to his text to her admitting the sexual assault.
https://mobile.twitter.com/claytravis/s ... 5555245056

WTF. You need an ESL PhD to read those texts. Criminal charges need to be brought against Central Michigan for producing this moron.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:47 pm 

randomsteelerfan wrote:
SP wrote:

WTF. You need an ESL PhD to read those texts. Criminal charges need to be brought against Central Michigan for producing this moron.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:06 pm 

randomsteelerfan wrote:
SP wrote:

I think they should do a segment where Shannon Sharpe reads all of ABs messages. And then translates them and defends AB.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:44 pm 

ah love the hot knife through butter tension up northeast...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... nvolve-me/

Quote:
Brady’s disinterest extended to both on- and off-field matters. When it came to on-field matters, Brady was asked how Brown looked at practice and said he’s trying to get up to speed while turning the attention back to the team as a whole. When it came to the lawsuit alleging rape and sexual assault that’s been filed against Brown, Brady had even less to say.

“I’m just trying to show up and play football. Miami’s a good team,” Brady said. “Things that don’t involve me, don’t involve me.”

Has he kicked AB out of the house to stay near the pool? Has Giselle visited him in her naughty underthings with dinner on a tray?? Get TMZ on the case

Quote:
Brady was also asked about Brown staying at his house as Al Michaels said on Sunday night that an invitation to do so had been offered when Brown agreed to sign with New England. Brady didn’t sound thrilled about Michaels’s comment on Monday and said he wouldn’t get into that on Wednesday.

Last edited by BethlehemSteel on Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:54 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
ah love the hot knife through butter tension up northeast...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... nvolve-me/

And this is just day one. Put them through all of this when they are probably the best team in the league without that clown. I honestly cannot understand why he is there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:00 pm 

this will not age well

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 pm 

At least it looks like he had him staying in an unfinished room. Saves de-#sploogin the furniture and carpets.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:12 pm 

Crazy gonna crazy,

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 pm 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 69455&vh=e

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:56 pm 

RooneyTunes wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10167583023582037&id=11971032036&sfnsn=mo&s=1550569455&vh=e

OMG... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:30 pm 

Any defenders of the value of college left after reading those texts?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:35 pm 

Fun conspiracy theory:

Britney is really Spiker representing the Black and Gold.

Funner conspiracy theory:

Spiker is really a catfishing dude.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6