It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Any Tomlin defenders left?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:43 pm 

Getting it started early this year.

AB Words of Wisdom: "...this be my first meeting with Mr Rooney ever as Antonio Brown the man not AB84 the player in locker! never been to my house; there house; like what AM I Really doing! Less then what you bargain for more than real #Truth"

Post subject: Re: Any Tomlin defenders left?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:55 pm 

Nice! First time I’ve smiled all night :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:56 pm 

FUCK TOMLIN
FUCK TOMLIN
FUCK TOMLIN
FUCK TOMLIN
FUCK TOMLIN
FUCK TOMLIN
FUCK TOMLIN
FUCK TOMLIN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:12 am 

I posted this in another thread.

Tomlin has to game plan against the best QB who ever lived. Belecheat game plans against Ben. His plan is always the same. Watch who Ben favors and take them out of the game. Ben throws to AB, take away AB. Ben throws to JuJu, take away Juju. Ben isn't up to the task. He never has been. That's why they kill us every year.

Tomlin has a defensive coordinator who looks like he stepped off the set of Deliverance. He didn't promise him the job, Rooney did. Brady steps up to the line of scrimmage, sees what personnel we have on the field, and throws what ever we probably can't defend against. He doesn't over think it. Take 6 or 8 yards for a simple throw. Our D will eventually tire from being on the field too much. Look for our weak link. Williams covering a WR, a rookie free safety, etc. We played man all night tonight. That is what we all wanted. Brady is too good. We need to pressure him up the middle, but we took Hargrave out when he is clearly our best interior rush threat. Why not take out Dupree and have Tuitt play end.

I know everyone here hates Tomlin. People should start holding Ben responsible for the performances in New England. He is easy to game plan against. He makes big money, he should start earning it. If Tomlin had Brady, we would have won multiple super bowls also. I am not saying Tomlin is equal to Belecheat, he is clearly not. But he doesn't get to play with the same deck.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:43 am 

But he's a gameday dumbfuck, Jewel...always has been. How do you defend kicking a FG down 20-0, 3Q, from the one fuckin' yard line...against the Patriots, who soon made it 27-3.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:53 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
But he's a gameday dumbfuck, Jewel...always has been. How do you defend kicking a FG down 20-0, 3Q, from the one fuckin' yard line...against the Patriots, who soon made it 27-3.

His idiocy never ceases to amaze me. That was stupidity beyond belief.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:06 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:

His idiocy never ceases to amaze me. That was stupidity beyond belief.

Right after that, I took off my game day jersey, told Tomlin to go fuck himself (and a bunch of other expletives that included the words dumbfuck, asshole and stupid motherfucker among others) and turned off the television.

On a positive note, things cant get any worse than that showing...or can it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:24 am 

If there are, they are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert

"I work in a bank." - Demetreus Gore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:31 am 

How can you defend a guy who just can't seem to have his team prepared against the best team in the NFL in their stadium? These fuckers just unveiled their sixth Super Bowl Championship banner in front of Tomlin's team, and that team comes out and laid a hot steaming corn-filled turd on the field. This team was bitch-slapped and ass-raped for the entire country to see, AGAIN! Anyone defending this imbecile needs professional help.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:33 am 

JackLambert58 wrote:
How can you defend a guy who just can't seem to have his team prepared against the best team in the NFL in their stadium? These fuckers just unveiled their sixth Super Bowl Championship banner in front of Tomlin's team, and that team comes out and laid a hot steaming corn-filled turd on the field. This team was bitch-slapped and ass-raped for the entire country to see, AGAIN! Anyone defending this imbecile needs professional help.

This. Tomlin is getting worse and I didn’t even think that’s possible.

Several teams came back today down two scores and the moron kicks a FG down 20-0 in the third. I can’t believe this anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:46 am 

Looks like it’s ok to criticize Jibba Jabba now.

Unfortunately it didn’t take long at all into the new season.

Dipshit actually thinks a guy like Ryan Switzer is going to take apart a BB coached D.

Just because he rips Tomlin’s toothless D a new one in practice doesn’t mean he’s an NFL caliber player.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:25 am 

955876 wrote:
Looks like it’s ok to criticize Jibba Jabba now.

Unfortunately it didn’t take long at all into the new season.

Dipshit actually thinks a guy like Ryan Switzer is going to take apart a BB coached D.

Just because he rips Tomlin’s toothless D a new one in practice doesn’t mean he’s an NFL caliber player.

I've been criticizing Tomlin or Jibba Jabba as you call him since 2013.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:45 am 

jewelsongs wrote:

Tomlin has to game plan against the best QB who ever lived. Belecheat game plans against Ben. His plan is always the same. Watch who Ben favors and take them out of the game. Ben throws to AB, take away AB. Ben throws to JuJu, take away Juju. Ben isn't up to the task. He never has been. That's why they kill us every year.

Tomlin has a defensive coordinator who looks like he stepped off the set of Deliverance. He didn't promise him the job, Rooney did. Brady steps up to the line of scrimmage, sees what personnel we have on the field, and throws what ever we probably can't defend against. He doesn't over think it. Take 6 or 8 yards for a simple throw. Our D will eventually tire from being on the field too much. Look for our weak link. Williams covering a WR, a rookie free safety, etc. We played man all night tonight. That is what we all wanted. Brady is too good. We need to pressure him up the middle, but we took Hargrave out when he is clearly our best interior rush threat. Why not take out Dupree and have Tuitt play end.

I know everyone here hates Tomlin. People should start holding Ben responsible for the performances in New England. He is easy to game plan against. He makes big money, he should start earning it. If Tomlin had Brady, we would have won multiple super bowls also. I am not saying Tomlin is equal to Belecheat, he is clearly not. But he doesn't get to play with the same deck.

Five stars

I notice your responders decided to go all-in on the Tomlin criticism and ignore everything you said about Ben.

I’m a football dumb ass. I won’t deny it. I have zero proof for the following assertion: Brady, by virtue of study or natural intelligence, is simply a smarter player than Ben or any other QB.

But but but it’s the system! Sure, partly. A whole lot is Brady.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:00 am 

This is so much bigger than Tomlin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:14 am 

jewelsongs wrote:

Tomlin has to game plan against the best QB (FOR THIS ERA of the NFL). Belecheat game plans against Ben. His plan is always the same. Watch who Ben favors and take them out of the game. Ben throws to AB, take away AB. Ben throws to JuJu, take away Juju. Ben isn't up to the task. He never has been. That's why they kill us every year.

Fixed it for you....Everything else is SPOT ON!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 am 

JackLambert58 wrote:

This again is all that needs to be said about this Tomlin led team

Preseason to prep for week 1. Ease in always is the norm. This was an unmitigated disaster.

And to make matters worse NE played all starters in preseason to have them back to last years pace...injuries be dammed.

Art2 is Bob Nutting. Mike Tomlin is a fraud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 am 

Silver lining from last night is that all the Tomlin apologists can stop beating their cheats about the Steelers squeaking out a win

What does that make tomlin's record against BB : something like 2-9?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:42 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:

Yep ^^^^^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:00 am 

jewelsongs wrote:

C'mon Jewel. Then at what point can we hold Tomlin accountable? There's always some excuse to absolve him. We've had different OCs, different DCs, and different sets of players...yet the results are the same year in and year out. Use September as an extended preseason, lose to at least 1 bottom feeder due to lack of preparation and/or motivation, then fight for a playoff spot with our backs against the wall. This team was entirely unprepared for last night.

As for the bolded outside of Brady, Tomlin has been able to coach far and away the better talent than Belichick. This is the first year that our skill positions won't be better and frankly it looks scary.

I said it in the game thread that ABs criticisms of Ben weren't completely unwarranted.

AB Words of Wisdom: "...this be my first meeting with Mr Rooney ever as Antonio Brown the man not AB84 the player in locker! never been to my house; there house; like what AM I Really doing! Less then what you bargain for more than real #Truth"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:

Oh no question. The problem starts with ownership. But Rooney isn't selling the team so the two immediate changes that can be made are to can Colbert and Rooney. Bring in a new guard with fresh ideas.

I feel like I've been watching this team on repeat for 10 fucking years.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 am 

If it stinks like shit everywhere you go check your shoe. The constant variables are Tomlin, Ben, Rooney and Colbert and all share responsibility. Some have more shit on their shoe than others but I don't think you can absolve any of them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:26 am 

COS wrote:
If it stinks like shit everywhere you go check your shoe. The constant variables are Tomlin, Ben, Rooney and Colbert and all share responsibility. Some have more shit on their shoe than others but I don't think you can absolve any of them.

The 4 Horsemen of the Steelers’ Apocalypse.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:15 am 

StillerInCT wrote:
jewelsongs wrote:

C'mon Jewel. Then at what point can we hold Tomlin accountable? There's always some excuse to absolve him. We've had different OCs, different DCs, and different sets of players...yet the results are the same year in and year out. Use September as an extended preseason, lose to at least 1 bottom feeder due to lack of preparation and/or motivation, then fight for a playoff spot with our backs against the wall. This team was entirely unprepared for last night.

As for the bolded outside of Brady, Tomlin has been able to coach far and away the better talent than Belichick. This is the first year that our skill positions won't be better and frankly it looks scary.

I said it in the game thread that ABs criticisms of Ben weren't completely unwarranted.

I didn't say Tomlin was not accountable. He is ultimately accountable for the team's performance. Let's say we fire him today, and replace him with the best Coach possible other than Belecheat. Let's say we meet the Cheats in the playoffs. The new coach might do better than Tomlin against Brady, but not many have. But Ben will still get destroyed by Belecheat. I believe Ben is the reason we always lose to the Cheats. He is just not built to beat Belecheat. Joe Frazier beat Ali, George Foreman beat Frazier, and Ali beat Foreman. Life always has unfavorable matchups. Ben is probably our best QB ever. But he won't beat Belecheat. Our defense has to.

The Steelers have several systemic problems that hurt against the Cheats. Our Oline can't run block. If Connor can get outside we can get some yards, but up the middle we are screwed. A coach like Belecheat knows that. On offense we are forced to throw, and Belecheat makes Ben look bad. On defense our system of claiming that both safeties are interchangeable makes us vulnerable to deep balls due to confusion. Our safeties are 22 and 25 years old. Give them a chance to learn one position only. Our pass rush can't get there quick enough, especially without Hargraves. So what happens. Brady has time to throw, we screw up deep coverage and he gets long passes for big gains.

I hate losing to these pricks more than anyone. But sometimes you are Foreman, and sometimes you are Ali.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:20 am 

Like Ive said before. The Steelers have ALOT of problems and have for decades. Ben IS NOT one of them

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:24 am 

jewelsongs wrote:

If Tomlin had Brady, we would have won multiple super bowls also. I am not saying Tomlin is equal to Belecheat, he is clearly not. But he doesn't get to play with the same deck.

:roll: Uh, no, don't think so. And Ben has won multiple Super Bowls.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next