It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: AB Gets His Wish...Raiders on Hard Knocks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:02 pm 

I was at that game. Great play. If he hadn't been such a colossal, dickheaded turd on the way out, I wouldn't be calling him one.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:08 pm 

Ice wrote:
I was at that game. Great play. If he hadn't been such a colossal, dickheaded turd on the way out, I wouldn't be calling him one.

Yes, he was a colossal dickhead. Games he had for this team over 9 years though...I just can't hate on him like that. In my estimation, dude did everything he could to bring another Super Bowl win.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:41 pm 

Quote:
In my estimation, dude did everything he could to bring another Super Bowl win.

Except quitting on his teammates, his employer, and the fans (you included) with a playoff spot on the line. How’d you feel today had Cleveland won and we lost?

Then there is forcing himself off the team for selfish reasons, sabotaging good trade offers, and forcing the team to use resources to plug a hole he created.

Aside from that sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:57 pm 

955876 wrote:
Quote:

Except quitting on his teammates, his employer, and the fans (you included) with a playoff spot on the line. How’d you feel today had Cleveland won and we lost?

Then there is forcing himself off the team for selfish reasons, sabotaging good trade offers, and forcing the team to use resources to plug a hole he created.

Aside from that sure.

Yeah, except for that. And the what if didn't happen...so we needn't worry about it. In fact, the opposite happened.
Steelers won; Cleveland lost.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:17 pm 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
I view that differently than the typical water jug throwing/teammate arguments and fights/throwing teammates under the bus/diva stuff, though.

He's definitely a moron and I have no doubt teammates were tired of him getting those dumb penalties. I just don't remember hearing anything about him fighting with coaches or teammates or anything like that. Maybe there's some intersection on the affect they have on a team between the two, but I still view them separately.

2 camps back
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/low-hit-by-vontaze-burfict-leads-to-heated-fight-at-bengals-training-camp/

Quote:
Low hit by Vontaze Burfict leads to heated fight at Bengals training camp
Vontaze Burfict appears to be in midseason form

After a 2016 season where he was suspended three games and fined nearly $900,000 for illegal hits, it looks like Vontaze Burfict is starting 2017 right where he left off.

The Bengals linebacker started a small brawl at training camp on Tuesday after he took down running back Giovani Bernard with a low hit. In the video of the play, you can see Burfict hit Bernard just below the waist and then finish the tackle by taking Bernard down by the knees...........

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:33 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
This is the shit I'm talking about. WHY do you asshats give a shit about the Raiders on Hard Knocks and whether AB will melt down???

I don't care if he melts down on Hard Knocks. I don't care if he is the central focus of the entire series. I have not developed some of the maturity that you are developing. I just want to enjoy the guy fall on his face whether it be all by himself or with Burfict helping him. He at least could of let us get the Buffalo deal so we didn't have to trade draft capital to get Bush or if we wanted to move up for White then that would of been an option. As much as he did for the team as a player before the last week of 2018 was great but since then he has taken a flame thrower to everything, so fuck Assclownio.

Also none of what he did prior to the last week of the season makes up for quitting on the team. I would never be able to trust him again as a teammate.

As a side note I didn't give a shit about the Browns on Hard Knocks last season but I watched it and enjoyed the back stabbing and dysfunction that was on display when I watched it only to be let down by the team firing Hue Jackson like 2 months later.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:13 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
955876 wrote:
Quote:

Aside from that sure.

Yeah, except for that. And the what if didn't happen...so we needn't worry about it. In fact, the opposite happened.

Well that changes everything... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:10 am 

FC wrote:
In all honesty I give it 4 games before 84 loses his shit on David Skip it to me Carr

I think the over/under should be 8 games....without looking at the schedule, leaning toward 6 games myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
955876 wrote:
Quote:

Aside from that sure.

That's real convenient.

"Steelers won. Cleveland lost".

Both games were a c*nt hair away from having different results.

If Landry makes an easy sideline catch, Cleveland attempts a very, very makable field goal for the win. I still don't know HOW he fucked that up.

God knows the Steelers shouldn't have won, but Ben and James Washington made a massive play late to help them pull it out.

Both games basically should have turned out different.

I'd love to be reading your thoughts on the mental midget Fuckface had they turned out differently.

......and again, they were a c*nt hair away from turning out differently.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:45 pm 

I think this dumb fucker is going to make himself out to be the biggest victim any faked up victim has ever been able to play the victim card.

Every stop is coming out race, politics, legal injustice....you fucking name it. Dude is going to go for so much bleeding heart sympathy he will be a goddamn martyr for every so inclined douche bag out there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 pm 

Of course he is.

The problem however isn’t the idiots that behave in that manner, it’s the masses of idiots that believe their BS to be true.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:46 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Ice wrote:

Yes, he was a colossal dickhead. Games he had for this team over 9 years though...I just can't hate on him like that. In my estimation, dude did everything he could to bring another Super Bowl win.

I disagree. AB does not have a champion mind, he has an all about AB mind. Big difference and it matters.

The spotlight is going to be more on Ben now which is where it should have been since the hiring of the dumbass Haley.