It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Losing Your Best WR but Getting Better
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:39 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
I'm not necessarily suggesting that Steelers could have, Lit, moved ahead with AB. In previous posts, I stated that I was HOPEFUL that this could have been worked out...and I stand by that optimism.

However, my most pressing contention, was that there's no way, no how, this team will be better WITHOUT Antonio Brown, and the production that he brings. THAT has been the essence of my dispute. Minus Antonio Brown, minus Leveon Bell, minus Ryan Shazier, still coached by the Dumbfuck Mike Tomlin, still owned by the Dumberfuck Art Rooney II...and this team will be improved???? I don't think so!! Again, hope I"m dead wrong!!

I know that the Dumbfuck Lipps is insistent on focusing on a phrase...here's the whole post to which Lipps incessantly refers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:41 pm 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
From Stillthere.....

Post subject: Re: AB Gets His Wish...Raiders on Hard KnocksPostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:40 pm

I can guarantee you the show will feature a clip early on with Burfict and Assclownio being all buddy buddy and hanging out laughing together. I could really give a shit though we all (mostly) know what a POS Assclownio has devolved into. I would be laughing my ass off if he gets lit up in practice though.

So....if this doesn't happen, should Stillthere leave the site permanently....according to the Dumbfuck Lipp's code of ethics??

Has Stillthere been running to every AB-related topic he could find to berate everyone about how he guarantees such a video will be shown?

Has he called those who think that suck a clip WON'T be shown idiots and other derogatory names?

If so, then yes! Absolutely!

Sorry, Dumbfuck!! Your focus is on my supposed guarantee, a word I never used. Here's a case where a guarantee was actually made. It just happens to be one with which you're okay. But then again....you're the same spineless fuck that wants to make a bet where you risk nothing.

Oh...and just about all of my derogatory names are for you. Don't remember having called anyone an idiot, but go ahead and take a look.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:24 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
From Stillthere.....

Post subject: Re: AB Gets His Wish...Raiders on Hard KnocksPostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:40 pm

I can guarantee you the show will feature a clip early on with Burfict and Assclownio being all buddy buddy and hanging out laughing together. I could really give a shit though we all (mostly) know what a POS Assclownio has devolved into. I would be laughing my ass off if he gets lit up in practice though.

So....if this doesn't happen, should Stillthere leave the site permanently....according to the Dumbfuck Lipp's code of ethics??

Has Stillthere been running to every AB-related topic he could find to berate everyone about how he guarantees such a video will be shown?

Has he called those who think that suck a clip WON'T be shown idiots and other derogatory names?

If so, then yes! Absolutely!

Sorry, Dumbfuck!! Your focus is on my supposed guarantee, a word I never used. Here's a case where a guarantee was actually made. It just happens to be one with which you're okay. But then again....you're the same spineless fuck that wants to make a bet where you risk nothing.

Oh...and just about all of my derogatory names are for you. Don't remember having called anyone an idiot, but go ahead and take a look.

No, I've said from the start that my issue is berating people for disagreeing with you, and not even entertaining the idea that you could be wrong. During that time, you have used many phrases strong indicating that the Steelers would be absolutely be worse than the Raiders, and you have used that notion to badger people up and down these boards.

I have said over and over again that had you simply stated your opinion and let people be with their own opinions, nobody would have cared.

But you can't do that. You have to whine over every thread like the little bitch you are.

Keep those tears coming, bitch!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:05 pm 

Where do you get any impression that there's tears, Dumbass.

And please....show me where I EVER said that Steelers would be worse than the Raiders.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
But then again....you're the same spineless fuck that wants to make a bet where you risk nothing.

You keep misrepresenting this. It wasn't a bet. It was a challenge to you. Therefore there was no reason for anyone to "bet" against you.

Suppose it had been phrased thus:

Swiss, are you certain enough of your position that the Steelers will be a worse team this year that you would commit to leaving the board forever if you're wrong?

To which you could answer yes or no. That's all.

#CdnSteelerFanStrong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:02 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Something like the rape scene in high plains drifter. She would have liked it.

Let's be honest...

Love that film, but that scene doesn't even sniff the final cut today.

Oh, no doubt it wouldn't make the cut.

TD:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:05 pm 

Poltargyst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
But then again....you're the same spineless fuck that wants to make a bet where you risk nothing.

You keep misrepresenting this. It wasn't a bet. It was a challenge to you. Therefore there was no reason for anyone to "bet" against you.

Swiss, are you certain enough of your position that the Steelers will be a worse team this year that you would commit to leaving the board forever if you're wrong?

How's this for an answer, Poltargyst. And I'll use one of the so-called derogatory names of which Dumbfuck Lipps has accused me of using.

Only a fuckin' idiot (like Lipps) would agree to those terms.

And...as has been pointed out, what the fuck with this attempt to have posters leave the board forever. Who the fuck even suggests shit like that? Besides a total douchebag!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:21 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:

How's this for an answer, Poltargyst. And I'll use one of the so-called derogatory names of which Dumbfuck Lipps has accused me of using.

And...as has been pointed out, what the fuck with this attempt to have posters leave the board forever. Who the fuck even suggests shit like that? Besides a total douchebag!!

So your answer is no. Okay.

I'm thinking or at least hoping that he didn't actually want you to leave the board forever but was just using it as an extreme measure for you to answer to. I wouldn't be in favor of you or anyone leaving the board forever.

Well, okay, from time to time there has been the occasional poster...

#CdnSteelerFanStrong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 pm 

What in the hell are you bastards even fighting about still?

TD:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 am 

Poltargyst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:

So your answer is no. Okay.

I'm thinking or at least hoping that he didn't actually want you to leave the board forever but was just using it as an extreme measure for you to answer to. I wouldn't be in favor of you or anyone leaving the board forever.

Well, okay, from time to time there has been the occasional poster...

This guy gets it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:37 am 

Still Lit wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Something like the rape scene in high plains drifter. She would have liked it.

Let's be honest...

Love that film, but that scene doesn't even sniff the final cut today.

That movie was a big solid "meh". It's among the worst of his westerns by far. It's easy to snooze off watching it. Some of the characters are interesting, the ones that aren't acted woodenly.

I read the Mad magazine parody of it before I ever saw it and they were brutal to it.

But it contains a lot less concentrated stupidity than this thread. In comparison it's Hamlet and this is a retard fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 am 

Between the Pirates being in last place, the troll with the neo nazi gimmick spouting the greatness of Barry Switzer's grandkid, and this thread that just refuses to die and instead just keeps vomiting over into others, over and over again, it's gonna be a long 30 days till the start of training camp.

Even poking the trolls has ceased being amusing.

One can only hope Hall of Fame GM Jimmy Rutherford can pull off something interesting in FA.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:46 am 

Actually this thread contains repeated masochism, so I would say that High Plains Drifter is Hamlet to this thread being a Jackass segment where Johnny Knoxville is taking repeated punishment to the groin.

Last edited by StillMadAtSlobber on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 am 

Quote:
the troll with the neo nazi gimmick spouting the greatness of Barry Switzer

Hmmmm... :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:26 am 

BEEP BEEP MOTHA FUCKAS!!!

TD:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:00 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Quote:

For the time being, I shall definitely be referring to Ryan as Ryan "Swastiker".

Last edited by Still Lit on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:05 pm 

StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
Actually this thread contains repeated masochism, so I would say that High Pains Drifter is Hamlet to this thread being a Jackass segment where Johnny Knoxville is taking repeated punishment to the groin.

Any film that results in the following should be applauded.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:26 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Quote:

For the time being, I shall definitely be referring to Ryan as Ryan "Swastiker".
That's not really fair to switzer, now is it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:13 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

Indeed, but I'm operating under the assumption that the reason and context is clear and understood.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:16 pm 

I'm going stick with my loving tribute to the IC/KC rivalry and go with Jizzler.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:55 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

Indeed, but I'm operating under the assumption that the reason and context is clear and understood.
Perhaps. I'm just thinking of all the lurkers and people that just visit for analysis, and suddenly switzer is a nazi and johnson has suspect hands because of the overuse of "clank." Because they don't know context and/ or your flavor of sarcasm. All to appease the village bigot. /shrug

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:36 pm 

The man has a point.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:58 pm 

Quote:
All to appease the pretend village bigot.

Fixed...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:42 pm 

Ice wrote:
The man has a point.

True. But it would really ever only be in response to you-know-who.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:23 pm 

Celine Dion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next