It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: To the Dullards of Steelerfury.com
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:38 pm 

KC wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Swiss, I know I said in the past that I was sorry for taking shots at you for being old but...

You're like the oldest poster here by a lot and you're the least mature. Do yourself a favor and get another hobby. This is really pathetic.

I'm barely younger than Swiss and I want the award for being the most immature!

THAT AWARD IS MINE.

You need to resume with wishing people to get ball cancer and die, for starters...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:40 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
(Chews popcorn)

This is classic.

(Sips Pinot Noir)

Laughs

(Spreads a nice Brie onto a Carr’s cracker)

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:43 pm 

And for the record, I love Swiss’s use of the word “dullard.”

It’s really not part of my vocabulary, but used here...by Swiss....it makes me laugh every time.

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:46 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:

It’s really not part of my vocabulary, but used here...by Swiss....it makes me laugh every time.

We should be The Delusional Dullards of Steelerfury.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:13 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Swiss, I know I said in the past that I was sorry for taking shots at you for being old but...

You're like the oldest poster here by a lot and you're the least mature. Do yourself a favor and get another hobby. This is really pathetic.

Thanks for the advice, Studs Terkel. I'll take it under advisement.

Pathetic is aspiring to being some big-time sportswriter, and being relegated to fetching coffee for Joe Bendel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:04 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
KC wrote:
fortythree wrote:

THAT AWARD IS MINE.

You need to resume with wishing people to get ball cancer and die, for starters...

I've never stopped.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:45 pm 

Lol, some bastards really do deserve to die of ball cancer. Death to the sons of whores in the most painful way imaginable.

TD:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:01 am 

I would love to argue with Swiss on this topic, but the one thing he does bring up where he's 100% correct, is the Mike Tomlin factor. As long as he's head coach, this team's chances of winning another Super Bowl are extremely slim to none.

#FreeSTD
#Obviously

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 am 

Obviously wrote:
I would love to argue with Swiss on this topic, but the one thing he does bring up where he's 100% correct, is the Mike Tomlin factor. As long as he's head coach, this team's chances of winning another Super Bowl are extremely slim to none.

Mike Tomlin has coached the Steelers the entirety of Fuckface's career.

I loathe Mike Tomlin.

Why then, would it upset Swiss as much as it has that Fuckface is gone, if we weren't going to win a championship while Tomlin is coach anyway?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:31 am 

KC wrote:
Obviously wrote:

I loathe Mike Tomlin.

Why then, would it upset Swiss as much as it has that Fuckface is gone, if we weren't going to win a championship while Tomlin is coach anyway?

While my better judgement, immature as I supposedly am, tells me to simply stop responding to the collective asshats on this website, and my friend Hesske has urged me at long last to stop doing so...my giving zero fucks trumps any judgement and maturity I may have accrued over 64 trips around the sun, so....

*Yeah, I'm a little upset that AB is gone. That's because, as I've acknowledged previously, the Dumbfuck Mike Tomlin, he of the Exceedingly Well-Developed Line of Bullshit, generally gets me believing at some point during the season. Then...like that Little Bitch Lucy, he pulls away the football, just as myself, as Charlie Brown, is finally going to kick it through the goalposts, celebrate another Super Bowl win!! So with that in mind, my belief is that this team doesn't make itself better by losing it most talented performers.

*My most pressing point throughout these past nearly five months is not buying the thinking, which yes I've referred to as "delusional" that somehow the Steelers can lose their most talented players (ceding that Ben IS the most talented, most valuable AND the only player without whom the Steelers are absolutely doomed), continue to be coached by the same Dumbfuck, owned by the same Dumberfuck....and somehow be in a better place at season's end.

While I'm at it, a few words about these accusations from the site's pre-eminent pussies like Lipps...y'know the guy that wants to make a "bet" where I pay off if I lose, but get nothing, zero, if I win. And...if I can digress, with you on this KC...what the fuck with these bets where the loser leaves the site. Ya don't want to read what guy has to say, it's as easy as this. DON'T FUCKIN' READ IT!!!

Anyway, the accusations of my name-calling. Everyone who's been on this site for even a little bit, knows that the term "asshats" is one of endearment and goes back to a number of OPs entitled, "What do you asshats...." (look like, do for work, etc.) during the period of PEIS (Post-Euphoric Immersions Syndrome) following the One for the Thumb season of 2005, those heady days following the Steelers return from being lost in the proverbial desert like that mother-fuckin' Abraham (was it Abraham) for 26 years. "Delusional" I think I've already explained as being at least a little bit hyperbolic, not believing that the esteemed asshattery of this site suffers from mental illnesses, though very likely that at least a few of you do so. Referring to some loosely as Dumbfucks or dopes...gee sorry, who was to know that was so offensive? Even there, you for example KC...never said, "KC, you're a dumbfuck" but rather used that vernacular collectively. No, I've reserved the specific name-calling for pussies like Lipps, because...well...it's TRUE.

Anyway...this from, as yet, the only poster who's been referred to as the least mature on this esteemed website. And sorry KC, no one has said that about YOU yet!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:45 am 

BarryFoster wrote:

Oh...and Barry Foster, aka Signplax, aka Barney Rubble. I meant to respond to this yesterday, never did so.

"Dullard" is one of my faves, but I've not used it for awhile. Some might remember, that its genesis, for my usage, was in reference to "The Dullard Steve McNair," rest his soul, never referring to him as anything but. And it had nothing to do with any knowledge that McNair, was, in fact, a dullard. Truth...I HATED playing Steve McNair. Steelers could never get that mother-fucker on the ground and he was forever making plays to beat us...like when we had those fuckers beat in 2000, no ones on the field for the Titans that had ever caught a pass in the NFL or some such shit, and the Dumbfuck Mike Tomlin's predecessor, the Dumbfuck Bill Cowher (who spawned this esteemed website's original screen names Kill Cowher (KC) and Fuck Cowher (FC), decides to single cover Derrick Mason who promptly makes a 4th down catch, leading to a game-winning field goal, leading to staying the fuck home for the playoffs.

Anyway, that's the story on Dullard. One of my other faves, by the way, for its sheer simplicity is "ilk." Three-letters, so descriptive...have to circulate that one soon. Oh...and it was the failed sportswriter 43 (aka Studs Terkel) who schooled me on my usage of unnecessary ellipses, meaning ... Tbh, I had never the heard the word ellipses. I always called them dots. I thought he was saying eclipses; didn't know what my writing had to do with the fuckin' sun, or the moon, or whatever. Even know though...yeah, I text while I drive (sometimes to you asshats, hardly worth it, right?), but mostly using voice to text. And I'm always saying into my phone, dot dot dot, and get this....Wonder what happens if I say, ellipse ellipse ellipse. I'll try that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:09 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
KC wrote:
Obviously wrote:

I loathe Mike Tomlin.

While my better judgement, immature as I supposedly am, tells me to simply stop responding to the collective asshats on this website, and my friend Hesske has urged me at long last to stop doing so...my giving zero fucks trumps any judgement and maturity I may have accrued over 64 trips around the sun, so....

*Yeah, I'm a little upset that AB is gone. That's because, as I've acknowledged previously, the Dumbfuck Mike Tomlin, he of the Exceedingly Well-Developed Line of Bullshit, generally gets me believing at some point during the season. Then...like that Little Bitch Lucy, he pulls away the football, just as myself, as Charlie Brown, is finally going to kick it through the goalposts, celebrate another Super Bowl win!! So with that in mind, my belief is that this team doesn't make itself better by losing it most talented performers.

*My most pressing point throughout these past nearly five months is not buying the thinking, which yes I've referred to as "delusional" that somehow the Steelers can lose their most talented players (ceding that Ben IS the most talented, most valuable AND the only player without whom the Steelers are absolutely doomed), continue to be coached by the same Dumbfuck, owned by the same Dumberfuck....and somehow be in a better place at season's end.

While I'm at it, a few words about these accusations from the site's pre-eminent pussies like Lipps...y'know the guy that wants to make a "bet" where I pay off if I lose, but get nothing, zero, if I win. And...if I can digress, with you on this KC...what the fuck with these bets where the loser leaves the site. Ya don't want to read what guy has to say, it's as easy as this. DON'T FUCKIN' READ IT!!!

Anyway, the accusations of my name-calling. Everyone who's been on this site for even a little bit, knows that the term "asshats" is one of endearment and goes back to a number of OPs entitled, "What do you asshats...." (look like, do for work, etc.) during the period of PEIS (Post-Euphoric Immersions Syndrome) following the One for the Thumb season of 2005, those heady days following the Steelers return from being lost in the proverbial desert like that mother-fuckin' Abraham (was it Abraham) for 26 years. "Delusional" I think I've already explained as being at least a little bit hyperbolic, not believing that the esteemed asshattery of this site suffers from mental illnesses, though very likely that at least a few of you do so. Referring to some loosely as Dumbfucks or dopes...gee sorry, who was to know that was so offensive? Even there, you for example KC...never said, "KC, you're a dumbfuck" but rather used that vernacular collectively. No, I've reserved the specific name-calling for pussies like Lipps, because...well...it's TRUE.

Anyway...this from, as yet, the only poster who's been referred to as the least mature on this esteemed website. And sorry KC, no one has said that about YOU yet!!

Lipps said that he agrees with you that the Steelers will not be as good this year as they were last year, so he can't engage in a bet against you unless he took a position he doesn't agree with. He was trying to gauge your level of commitment to your position.

#CdnSteelerFanStrong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

Oh...and Barry Foster, aka Signplax, aka Barney Rubble. I meant to respond to this yesterday, never did so.

"Dullard" is one of my faves, but I've not used it for awhile. Some might remember, that its genesis, for my usage, was in reference to "The Dullard Steve McNair," rest his soul, never referring to him as anything but. And it had nothing to do with any knowledge that McNair, was, in fact, a dullard. Truth...I HATED playing Steve McNair. Steelers could never get that mother-fucker on the ground and he was forever making plays to beat us...like when we had those fuckers beat in 2000, no ones on the field for the Titans that had ever caught a pass in the NFL or some such shit, and the Dumbfuck Mike Tomlin's predecessor, the Dumbfuck Bill Cowher (who spawned this esteemed website's original screen names Kill Cowher (KC) and Fuck Cowher (FC), decides to single cover Derrick Mason who promptly makes a 4th down catch, leading to a game-winning field goal, leading to staying the fuck home for the playoffs.

Anyway, that's the story on Dullard. One of my other faves, by the way, for its sheer simplicity is "ilk." Three-letters, so descriptive...have to circulate that one soon. Oh...and it was the failed sportswriter 43 (aka Studs Terkel) who schooled me on my usage of unnecessary ellipses, meaning ... Tbh, I had never the heard the word ellipses. I always called them dots. I thought he was saying eclipses; didn't know what my writing had to do with the fuckin' sun, or the moon, or whatever. Even know though...yeah, I text while I drive (sometimes to you asshats, hardly worth it, right?), but mostly using voice to text. And I'm always saying into my phone, dot dot dot, and get this....Wonder what happens if I say, ellipse ellipse ellipse. I'll try that.

I may have celebrated a little bit on the day he died... Probably won't shed any tears if I learn of Eddie George's passing either.

TD:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 am 

Quote:
Lipps said that he agrees with you that the Steelers will not be as good this year as they were last year, so he can't engage in a bet against you unless he took a position he doesn't agree with. He was trying to gauge your level of commitment to your position.

See? That’s not so complicated now, is it?

And if we use Swiss Logic (TM), since at least one person agrees with me, I can now claim that ALL people agree with me!

This is fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:08 am 

Steve McNair owned the Steelers almost as much as Tom Brady and Gronk. They have all made far better owners of the Steelers than EMR.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert

"I work in a bank." - Demetreus Gore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:33 am 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Quote:

And if we use Swiss Logic (TM), since at least one person agrees with me, I can now claim that ALL people agree with me!

This is fun!

That's great, except other, KC, someone else, were suggesting reasonable bets. Face it, Lipps, it was a stupid fuckin' proposition on your part.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:17 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Quote:

This is fun!

That's great, except other, KC, someone else, were suggesting reasonable bets. Face it, Lipps, it was a stupid fuckin' proposition on your part.

It wasn’t a stupid proposition if you actually had faith in the bullshit you were berating other people over.

But you obviously don’t have that faith. Which is fine, we all now have proof of just how full of shit you are.

But keep those little bitch tears flowing. They taste so sweet!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:29 pm 

fortythree wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
When I offer that those who believe the Steelers, absent arguably the game's top running back, top receiver and one of the top linebackers, put coached and owned by Dumbfuck and Dumberfuck respectively, are delusional, I don't truly believe that those of you who hold this belief suffer from a mental disorder.

This sentence literally makes no sense.

Unless you're trying to call the Steelers delusional.

Let’s see, they are paying $13M+ to both Bud and A Chickillo and they still employ Keith Butler.....you can make the case.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:45 pm 

KC wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
And, for the 800th time, I'm not "siding" with AB. I'm siding with SBI, and losing AB for a 3rd and a 5th while being coached by the same dumbfuck is most certainly NOT SBI (...and as the person that fuckin' coined the phrase SBI, I'll take some liberty in its application).

Uh...dude?

The Steelers reportedly had a 1st rounder for Fuckface from Buffalo until he scuttled that trade by refusing to report.

Oh...and he forced his way out of Pittsburgh. For a new contract.

Not anyone in the Steelers organization's fault. Nobody. Not a single soul. Not Rooney. Not Tomlin. Not Roethlisberger.

Not one iota.

You can say it over and over and you can believe it as strongly as you want.

This is 100% on the baby mama abusing mental midget Fuckface and his agent.

Nobody else.

I agree that AB is a complete asshole, but I am guessing the Steelers brain trust knew he was a big problem well before we knew he was a big problem. So at that point, I think it’s a Steelers management issue more than anything. Meaning, if he was a risk, trade the motherfucker before he has a chance to shit talk his value imo the shitter.

It’s called the Patriots way. Something the 3 stooges don’t know about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:57 pm 

To the douchebag Lipps...

First of all, dunno where you get the idea that any tears are shed. Second, only person I'm berating is you....and it has zero to do with the topic, has everything to do with you being a scared little pussy that proposed a bit but is too frightened to ante up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:22 pm 

If it were me, I’d embrace the pussy moniker and press that you seem to be no better. Were it me. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:48 pm 

KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
KC wrote:

THAT AWARD IS MINE.

I've never stopped.

There are some pretty funny things in this thread (including a Studs Terkel reference) but the above is the funniest of all!!! I literally laughed out loud when I read it! Well done :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:19 pm 

Steel Ubaldo wrote:
There are some pretty funny things in this thread (including a Studs Terkel reference) but the above is the funniest of all!!! I literally laughed out loud when I read it! Well done :lol:

I disagree though. KC has definitely been mellower this year than in the past.

#CdnSteelerFanStrong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:03 pm 

dull·ard
/ˈdələrd/
noun
a slow or stupid person.
"he was caricatured as a dupe and a dullard"
synonyms: idiot, fool, stupid person, simpleton, ignoramus, oaf, dunce, dolt, moron, cretin, imbecile; informal duffer, nincompoop, booby, dope, chump, nitwit, dimwit, airhead, birdbrain, lamebrain, peabrain, numbskull, thickhead, fathead, blockhead, bonehead, dunderhead, meathead, muttonhead, wooden-head, dipstick, dumbbell, noodle, dumbo, dum-dum, ass, donkey, jerk; informal wally, berk, divvy, nit, mug, pillock, prat, wazzock, silly billy; informal doofus, goof, goofball, putz, bozo, boob, lamer, lummox, dummy, turkey; informal galah, dingbat, drongo; vulgar slang knobhead; vulgar slang asshat
"the politician was caricatured as a dupe and a dullard"

#FreeSTD
#Obviously

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:42 am 

Interesting article from Benz at the Trib...
So, even with the talents of all those "All Pro's/Pro Bowlers"...

Quote:
teams that were always good but rarely great. And never champions. https://triblive.com/sports/tim-benz-th ... s-suggest/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next