It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13175
Image

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm
Posts: 6814
Location: Rhode Island (behind enemy lines)
Image

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert

"I work in a bank." - Demetreus Gore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:43 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 1464
Image

_________________

Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1580
Image

_________________
#NoMoTomlin
#Fraud
#FireTomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 2054
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 2054
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1580
Image

_________________
#NoMoTomlin
#Fraud
#FireTomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1580
Image

_________________
#NoMoTomlin
#Fraud
#FireTomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 9148
Charles Demarr wrote:
Image

AB has 8 catches for 120 yards and the TD, is perfectly happy with the outcome.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 12:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 9148
Kodiak wrote:
Image

You know, I hadn't seen this week's episode before you decided to spoil it here. Not all of us watch it on Sunday night. Perhaps over the next three weeks we can wait a few more days before spoiling Game of Thrones here on a Steeler message board where there's no reason to think anyone's going to be posting about it? Thanks in advance.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13175
Poltargyst wrote:
You know, I hadn't seen this week's episode before you decided to spoil it here. Not all of us watch it on Sunday night. Perhaps over the next three weeks we can wait a few more days before spoiling Game of Thrones here on a Steeler message board where there's no reason to think anyone's going to be posting about it? Thanks in advance.


I'm sorry?!?

You're going on 2 days after the most anticipated television show in a decade....you need to avoid the internet all together if you don't want spoiled. Just my two cents.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 5475
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
I've been putting up memes on social media for at least a day or so now.

Endgame, well, Thanos requested my silence.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5858
Poltargyst wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Image

You know, I hadn't seen this week's episode before you decided to spoil it here. Not all of us watch it on Sunday night. Perhaps over the next three weeks we can wait a few more days before spoiling Game of Thrones here on a Steeler message board where there's no reason to think anyone's going to be posting about it? Thanks in advance.



I saw the episode and when I saw this meme I didn't even get it until you commented, and I looked at it twice.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 2379
Rosebud was his sled.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 11030
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Rosebud was his sled.


LOL

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 8067
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Rosebud was his sled.

Damn you! :shock:
I have that on Betamax and was waiting for the right time...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 1:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 5092
Can we get some Danny bubble gum Smith?

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 4066
Poltargyst wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Image

AB has 8 catches for 120 yards and the TD, is perfectly happy with the outcome.

Then the next week they win 47-7 but AB has 2 catches for 15 yards 0 TDs.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1771
R S wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Image

You know, I hadn't seen this week's episode before you decided to spoil it here. Not all of us watch it on Sunday night. Perhaps over the next three weeks we can wait a few more days before spoiling Game of Thrones here on a Steeler message board where there's no reason to think anyone's going to be posting about it? Thanks in advance.



I saw the episode and when I saw this meme I didn't even get it until you commented, and I looked at it twice.

I saw the episode, see the meme, see the comment, and still don't get it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 9148
Kodiak wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
You know, I hadn't seen this week's episode before you decided to spoil it here. Not all of us watch it on Sunday night. Perhaps over the next three weeks we can wait a few more days before spoiling Game of Thrones here on a Steeler message board where there's no reason to think anyone's going to be posting about it? Thanks in advance.


you need to avoid the internet all together if you don't want spoiled.


Yes, I get that too.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 9148
Y-Town Steel wrote:
I saw the episode, see the meme, see the comment, and still don't get it

I hate to explain it for fear I'm spoiling someone else, but consider that super bowl. The Seahawks have ultimate victory in their grasp if they only just do the sensible thing. Instead, they do something stupid, the Pats take advantage and steal the win from them. Now consider that the Night King is the Seahawks and Arya is the Patriots, and if you've seen the episode, then....well...

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 15159
Not a meme but... :lol:


Image

No one can forget this humiliation....

Image

_________________
"Tomlin?? The guy is a massive fraud, hes no leader of men, hes an enabler of clowns." GreekSteel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13175
Image

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13175
Image

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We need a meme thread
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 11030
Steelafan77 wrote:
Not a meme but... :lol:


Image

No one can forget this humiliation....

Image


I fucking love that Danny Smith gif.

Has to be half a bag of big league crammed in that asshole’s mouth. Legend.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FC, Google [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group