It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kaboly: Steelers Draft Plan
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:13 pm 

Quote:
The Steelers’ free agent signings haven’t been flashy but may have revealed their draft plan

By Mark Kaboly 21m ago
Kevin​ Colbert​ doesn’t​ believe in​ the word “need.” The Steelers’ general​ manager is​ much​ more comfortable​ with​​ “want” and doesn’t mind correcting anybody who uses “need” when it comes to the team.

However, this year may be different, not only in free agency but the NFL Draft. Colbert let that slip last month during his “52 kids” gathering with a handful of local media when explaining why they decided against using the transition tag on Le’Veon Bell.

“We can’t afford to use any type of tag with the other needs that we have, and I did use the word need …” Colbert said.

Steven Nelson fills a need (immediately).

Donte Moncrief fills a need (as we sit here today).

On Thursday, the Steelers introduced their two free-agent signings — Nelson, a cornerback from Kansas City and Moncrief, a wide receiver from Jacksonville – who immediately take the pressure off Colbert and company from finding that need at those positions in the upcoming draft.

That leaves only one glaring need for the Steelers — inside linebacker.

Considering the Steelers’ spot in the first round (20th overall), a pair of inside linebackers being slotted close to that spot, their equity to move up (10 picks and four of the first 83) if warranted and L.J. Fort signing with the Eagles, it pretty much gives it away what they will be looking for in the draft — Ryan Shazier’s long-term replacement.

Devin Bush. Devin White. One or the other, it doesn’t matter much. They both fit the profile the Steelers are looking for — a fast, sideline-to-sideline, three-down linebacker.

The Steelers admittedly had not done a good job filling the considerable void left when Shazier suffered his spinal injury 16 months ago. Even though Shazier was brought back to the roster this year, he is still a long way away (if ever) from playing again.

They tried Sean Spence and Arthur Moats immediately following the injury, but that’s because there weren’t many other options.

It failed.

They brought in Jon Bostic as a cheap rate as a placeholder in free agency if they weren’t able to get Leighton Vander Esch or Rashaan Evans in last year’s draft, which they weren’t.

It failed.

So it was a cluster of Bostic, Tyler Matakevich and Fort a year ago at the position but only after their “hybrid safety” plan to fill the need fell flat. We all know how that turned out.

The Steelers are hell-bent not to let that happen again and their actions over the past couple of days have shown that.

It also is a great plan they’ve concocted.

Linebackers who can run sideline-to-sideline and cover receivers just as well as tight ends are easily found on the free agency market and when they are, they are quite expensive.

Jordan Hicks is one of them, and he got $9 million a year from the Cardinals.

Kwon Alexander is one of them, and he got $13.5 million a year from the 49ers.

C.J. Mosley isn’t much of a coverage linebacker, and he got $17 million a year from the Jets.

And let’s face it, the Steelers haven’t done very well drafting cornerbacks recently and have done fabulous job grabbing receivers in the second round, so it makes the most sense to target a linebacker early.

Unlike last year, they have to be proactive when it comes to getting their man in the first round, which most likely would be Bush. White might be better, but he also may be off the board much earlier.

That is where the equity the Steelers got in trading Antonio Brown comes in. Receiving a third- and a fifth-round pick wasn’t nearly enough compensation for the league’s best receiver, but it might serve a purpose next month.

The Steelers were unable to move up to get either one of the inside guys because it would’ve limited their draft capital. The Titans moved up three spots in last year’s draft to grab Evans and only had to switch picks with the Ravens in addition to exchanging their fourth for a sixth.

If that situation arises this year, the Steelers can get their man — at least their position of greatest “need.”

“We believe the compensation … can benefit our efforts to improve our team in 2019 an beyond,” Colbert said pointing out they have four of the first 83 picks in April’s draft.

The Steelers grabbed their other need in free agency despite never really historically being very active early in the process. Nelson was one of the top free agents on the market, and the Steelers made him the highest priced free agent they signed in the 26 years of free agency with $8.5 million a year.

Nelson moved to the outside on a full-time basis for the Chiefs last year and came away with four interceptions and 15 passes defended.

“Being on the outside you are going to get more targets,” Nelson said. “The ball is going to come your way. There are just going to be more opportunities. If you are a playmaker, you have a knack for the ball.”

Nelson, who played mostly man during time with the Chiefs, played both inside and outside during his first three years with the Chiefs.

In his four seasons with the Chiefs, Nelson made 38 starts and he registered 182 total tackles to go along with four interceptions, and 35 passes defended.

“Just always having a chip on my shoulder,” Nelson said. “That’s always something I had — something to prove. Whether I do or not, it’s just something personal for me to drive me to be better.”

Nelson will join Joe Haden along with Artie Burns, Cam Sutton and Brian Allen as the top five cornerbacks.

“Guys have told me great things about this organization and Coach Tomlin and how the vibe is around here how it is really chill,” Nelson said. “Guys just come to work, and it’s a family. I’ve heard great things already, and I don’t really pay attention to all the crap in the media. It’s not true.”

Moncrief is sort of an enigma. He never lived up the hype in Indianapolis and didn’t put up great numbers last year for the Jaguars either. However, he’s big and fast and can stretch the field.

And now he has a quarterback to throw him the ball.

Moncrief never had one quarterback consistently throwing him passes despite playing with Andrew Luck in Indianapolis. He also had Jacoby Brissett, Scott Tolzien and Matt Hasselbeck throwing it to him with the Colts then Blake Bortles and Cody Kessler last season with the Jaguars.

“It was pretty tough, it was kind of something you had to get used to,” Moncrief said. “I am looking forward to playing with Ben — a hall-of-fame guy who I get to play some years with him and catch a lot of balls. It has always been a dream to play with a guy like that.”

Moncrief has already been negatively labeled as Brown’s replacement. Moncrief has 200 career catches, and Brown had six straight seasons of at least 101.

“Donte is going to be Donte,” Moncrief said. “Everybody knows that AB is one of the best if not the best to play the game. You can’t be what he was only what you could be.”

Moncrief is only 25 which makes him one of the oldest receiver on the roster. His five NFL seasons is as many as JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Washington and Ryan Switzer have combined — all who are likely starters this year.

“It’s kind of weird,” Moncrief said. “Just thinking about that, I have to be the ‘mentor’ guy, push guys and make sure guys do things right. Like coach said already, it’s a great room. JuJu Smith-Schuster is doing things a lot of young guys can’t do. We have a lot of other guys that are hardworking, young guys that are going to keep me young and push me and motivate me and make me go fast every play.”

Now they just have to follow through with their plan in about a month.

Post subject: Re: Kaboly: Steelers Draft Plan
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:28 pm 

Ugh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:02 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
The Steelers’ free agent signings haven’t been flashy but may have revealed their draft plan

By Mark Kaboly 21m ago
Kevin​ Colbert​ doesn’t​ believe in​ the word “need.” The Steelers’ general​ manager is​ much​ more comfortable​ with​​ “want” and doesn’t mind correcting anybody who uses “need” when it comes to the team.

However, this year may be different, not only in free agency but the NFL Draft. Colbert let that slip last month during his “52 kids” gathering with a handful of local media when explaining why they decided against using the transition tag on Le’Veon Bell.

“We can’t afford to use any type of tag with the other needs that we have, and I did use the word need …” Colbert said.

Steven Nelson fills a need (immediately).

Donte Moncrief fills a need (as we sit here today).

On Thursday, the Steelers introduced their two free-agent signings — Nelson, a cornerback from Kansas City and Moncrief, a wide receiver from Jacksonville – who immediately take the pressure off Colbert and company from finding that need at those positions in the upcoming draft.

That leaves only one glaring need for the Steelers — inside linebacker.

Considering the Steelers’ spot in the first round (20th overall), a pair of inside linebackers being slotted close to that spot, their equity to move up (10 picks and four of the first 83) if warranted and L.J. Fort signing with the Eagles, it pretty much gives it away what they will be looking for in the draft — Ryan Shazier’s long-term replacement.

Devin Bush. Devin White. One or the other, it doesn’t matter much. They both fit the profile the Steelers are looking for — a fast, sideline-to-sideline, three-down linebacker.

The Steelers admittedly had not done a good job filling the considerable void left when Shazier suffered his spinal injury 16 months ago. Even though Shazier was brought back to the roster this year, he is still a long way away (if ever) from playing again.

They tried Sean Spence and Arthur Moats immediately following the injury, but that’s because there weren’t many other options.

It failed.

They brought in Jon Bostic as a cheap rate as a placeholder in free agency if they weren’t able to get Leighton Vander Esch or Rashaan Evans in last year’s draft, which they weren’t.

It failed.

So it was a cluster of Bostic, Tyler Matakevich and Fort a year ago at the position but only after their “hybrid safety” plan to fill the need fell flat. We all know how that turned out.

The Steelers are hell-bent not to let that happen again and their actions over the past couple of days have shown that.

It also is a great plan they’ve concocted.

Linebackers who can run sideline-to-sideline and cover receivers just as well as tight ends are easily found on the free agency market and when they are, they are quite expensive.

Jordan Hicks is one of them, and he got $9 million a year from the Cardinals.

Kwon Alexander is one of them, and he got $13.5 million a year from the 49ers.

C.J. Mosley isn’t much of a coverage linebacker, and he got $17 million a year from the Jets.

And let’s face it, the Steelers haven’t done very well drafting cornerbacks recently and have done fabulous job grabbing receivers in the second round, so it makes the most sense to target a linebacker early.

Unlike last year, they have to be proactive when it comes to getting their man in the first round, which most likely would be Bush. White might be better, but he also may be off the board much earlier.

That is where the equity the Steelers got in trading Antonio Brown comes in. Receiving a third- and a fifth-round pick wasn’t nearly enough compensation for the league’s best receiver, but it might serve a purpose next month.

The Steelers were unable to move up to get either one of the inside guys because it would’ve limited their draft capital. The Titans moved up three spots in last year’s draft to grab Evans and only had to switch picks with the Ravens in addition to exchanging their fourth for a sixth.

If that situation arises this year, the Steelers can get their man — at least their position of greatest “need.”

“We believe the compensation … can benefit our efforts to improve our team in 2019 an beyond,” Colbert said pointing out they have four of the first 83 picks in April’s draft.

The Steelers grabbed their other need in free agency despite never really historically being very active early in the process. Nelson was one of the top free agents on the market, and the Steelers made him the highest priced free agent they signed in the 26 years of free agency with $8.5 million a year.

Nelson moved to the outside on a full-time basis for the Chiefs last year and came away with four interceptions and 15 passes defended.

“Being on the outside you are going to get more targets,” Nelson said. “The ball is going to come your way. There are just going to be more opportunities. If you are a playmaker, you have a knack for the ball.”

Nelson, who played mostly man during time with the Chiefs, played both inside and outside during his first three years with the Chiefs.

In his four seasons with the Chiefs, Nelson made 38 starts and he registered 182 total tackles to go along with four interceptions, and 35 passes defended.

“Just always having a chip on my shoulder,” Nelson said. “That’s always something I had — something to prove. Whether I do or not, it’s just something personal for me to drive me to be better.”

Nelson will join Joe Haden along with Artie Burns, Cam Sutton and Brian Allen as the top five cornerbacks.

“Guys have told me great things about this organization and Coach Tomlin and how the vibe is around here how it is really chill,” Nelson said. “Guys just come to work, and it’s a family. I’ve heard great things already, and I don’t really pay attention to all the crap in the media. It’s not true.”

Moncrief is sort of an enigma. He never lived up the hype in Indianapolis and didn’t put up great numbers last year for the Jaguars either. However, he’s big and fast and can stretch the field.

And now he has a quarterback to throw him the ball.

Moncrief never had one quarterback consistently throwing him passes despite playing with Andrew Luck in Indianapolis. He also had Jacoby Brissett, Scott Tolzien and Matt Hasselbeck throwing it to him with the Colts then Blake Bortles and Cody Kessler last season with the Jaguars.

“It was pretty tough, it was kind of something you had to get used to,” Moncrief said. “I am looking forward to playing with Ben — a hall-of-fame guy who I get to play some years with him and catch a lot of balls. It has always been a dream to play with a guy like that.”

Moncrief has already been negatively labeled as Brown’s replacement. Moncrief has 200 career catches, and Brown had six straight seasons of at least 101.

“Donte is going to be Donte,” Moncrief said. “Everybody knows that AB is one of the best if not the best to play the game. You can’t be what he was only what you could be.”

Moncrief is only 25 which makes him one of the oldest receiver on the roster. His five NFL seasons is as many as JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Washington and Ryan Switzer have combined — all who are likely starters this year.

“It’s kind of weird,” Moncrief said. “Just thinking about that, I have to be the ‘mentor’ guy, push guys and make sure guys do things right. Like coach said already, it’s a great room. JuJu Smith-Schuster is doing things a lot of young guys can’t do. We have a lot of other guys that are hardworking, young guys that are going to keep me young and push me and motivate me and make me go fast every play.”

Now they just have to follow through with their plan in about a month.

Not a fan of his, but minus the details, this is what I think the plan is, as well. I've said all along, priority #1 (for Art2/MT/KC) is replacing what they've lost in Shazier. Part of their previous plan involved being sensitive to Ryan - trying not to dash his hopes of returning to his old spot while clinging to a herculean recovery attempt, and trying to fill his void. They've waited long enough to at least be more direct about their need to move forward now. They won't talk about it much before or when it happens, but they will make ever effort to bring in his replacement, from a skill level. If one of the Devins is their choice, expect them to give up more than most want them too to go up and get them. Talent wise (not sure if he's smart enough), my guess is the LSU ILB, if he lasts past the top 9.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm 

Quote:
“Guys have told me great things about this organization and Coach Tomlin and how the vibe is around here how it is really chill,” Nelson said.

:?

AB Words of Wisdom: "...this be my first meeting with Mr Rooney ever as Antonio Brown the man not AB84 the player in locker! never been to my house; there house; like what AM I Really doing! Less then what you bargain for more than real #Truth"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:28 pm 

A. "Nelson will join Joe Haden along with Artie Burns, Cam Sutton and Brian Allen as the top five cornerbacks."
Notice anything funny about that sentence? erm Mike Hilton does

Secondly,

$5 venmo to anyone who can make a good case for why trading up for Devin Bush to play Mack LB is a better plan than drafting Vosean Joseph even at 1.20.

5110 234lbs 32" arm 9 5/8" hand
21.1 years old at start of season
41 solo, 66 tot, 8.5 TFL, 4.5 sacks, 4PD
10% market share of tackles
vs

6014 230lbs 31 3/8" arm 9 5/8" hand
21.6 years old at start of season
40 solo, 93 tot, 9 TFL, 4 sacks, 5PD, 1 FR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:48 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
A. "Nelson will join Joe Haden along with Artie Burns, Cam Sutton and Brian Allen as the top five cornerbacks."

Secondly,

$5 venmo to anyone who can make a good case for why trading up for Devin Bush to play Mack LB is a better plan than drafting Vosean Joseph even at 1.20.

vs

Can he be had in the 2nd round?

AB Words of Wisdom: "...this be my first meeting with Mr Rooney ever as Antonio Brown the man not AB84 the player in locker! never been to my house; there house; like what AM I Really doing! Less then what you bargain for more than real #Truth"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 pm 

Please tell me you don't have intentions of keeping that AB avatar for a long time.

Fucking freaky, man...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Secondly,

vs

I don't know. I will say this: Vosean Joseph on tape looks almost exactly like college Ryan Shazier on tape, both good and bad. I can't be the only one who sees this. He is the closest thing I've seen in last three years to Shazier-like.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:06 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Please tell me you don't have intentions of keeping that AB avatar for a long time.

Fucking freaky, man...

Really captures the essence of the man.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:09 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

Fucking freaky, man...

For sure. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:12 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Secondly,

vs

I don't know. I will say this: Vosean Joseph on tape looks almost exactly like college Ryan Shazier on tape, both good and bad. I can't be the only one who sees this. He is the closest thing I've seen in last three years to Shazier-like.

id like to but i dont see shazier at all in him to be honest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:17 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:13 pm 

I bet the Steelers are targeting Devin White. The extra 3rd and 5th could come in handy as part of a trade to move up and get White.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:06 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Secondly,

vs

Even if he has 75% of Shazier's ability I'd take hiim.

Side note: I was looking for Shazier's write up on the ESPN 300 to see what scouts said about him entering OSU. Stumbled across Chickillo...he was the 24th ranked recruit the same year.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:30 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

Fucking freaky, man...

For sure. :lol:
And the "essence" is - greedy narcissistic asshole. It seems to be going around for a few years now. . .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:11 pm 

Jeemie wrote:

Fucking freaky, man...

Only going to keep it until we hoist our 7th Lombardi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:20 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

Fucking freaky, man...

Only going to keep it until we hoist our 7th Lombardi

:shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:56 pm 

Two things I can see happening.

1. They sit tight, Baltimore has a need at ILB and trades in front of us to steal the player we wanted.
2. They trade the 1 and both picks they got from Oakland to move up and get the LB they want making the Shazier injury that much more painful. Essentially trading AB and Shazier for a rookie ILB.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 pm 

I don't know what to think about the two Devins. I think this is a year where the top 2 prospects end up being disappointments and the guy drafted in round 2 or 3 is the class of the ILBs for the 2019 draft.

My dark horse favorite right now, and somebody I would target is Minnesota's Blake Cashman. He is somebody who I think needs technique work, is a little raw, needs to learn to use his hands more but the athleticism, the speed the desire, work ethic is all there. There are concerns about his shoulders, he had surgery on them but many players have red flags like that. That is the reason I bring up his technique needing work, too often he meets a blocker with his shoulders, instead of using his arms, hands. White has this problem too by the way.

With Devin White, I don't know if he is instinctive enough, with Bush, I just see him as a natural 4-3 OLB, I see him as a poor fit inside at ILB, won't stand up against the run very well.

Do we really want the Steelers to trade up for White or Bush?? I would rather gamble and take a chance on Cashman in round 2.

In terms of his testing, he was 6'1 237, ran a 4.50 40, had a 37.5 inch vertical, ran a 4.12 short, 6.95 3 cone time. So, Blake is right there neck and neck with the two Devin's in terms of overall athletic ability.

I am with B2B and others when it comes to Vosean Joseph. This to me is a guy who can be a Shazier type of player and shows all the traits necessary to do that. He is so undisciplined right now as a player, bit of a feast or famine type, but many feel that all he needs is proper coaching, technique work and he can become a star.

I don't go for either Devin in round 1, don't trade up for them, I take either Cashman or Joseph in round 2 and silently giggle to myself.

What scares me about trading up for either Devin, is that I don't want another Sharmarko Thomas situation. They wanted to find a replacement for Troy and they traded up for Thomas and fell in love with traits and similarities but in the end all that did was blind them. Yeah, Thomas was not a first round pick, but the point is still valid. Just like when they drafted Jarvis Jones hoping to replace Harrison. It just seems like we see this movie over and over.

Do we need to replace Shazier? Sure, absolutely, but I don't know if we need to spend a 1st round pick do so in this draft. The two best ILBs in this draft might not have Devin as their first name. That is what great teams do, they are able to scout and figure out who the best prospects are. Jordan Hicks was the best ILB during free agency and he signed already. He was a 3rd round pick by Philly. Kwon Alexander was the 2nd best and he has signed too. He was a 4th round pick.

The New Orleans Saints spent a 1st round pick on Stephone Anthony in the same 2015 draft that Hicks and Kwon Alexander were selected.

I don't want my Steelers to spend a 1st round pick on another Stephone Anthony.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:31 pm 

I’d rather take Jean or Pratt than either White or Bush.

I’d rather go Adderley or Gardner Johnson, or another corner in the first.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:38 am 

i really liked LVE last season, and i really like Cashman this season.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:21 am 

Scunge wrote:
I don't know what to think about the two Devins. I think this is a year where the top 2 prospects end up being disappointments and the guy drafted in round 2 or 3 is the class of the ILBs for the 2019 draft.

My dark horse favorite right now, and somebody I would target is Minnesota's Blake Cashman. He is somebody who I think needs technique work, is a little raw, needs to learn to use his hands more but the athleticism, the speed the desire, work ethic is all there. There are concerns about his shoulders, he had surgery on them but many players have red flags like that. That is the reason I bring up his technique needing work, too often he meets a blocker with his shoulders, instead of using his arms, hands. White has this problem too by the way.

With Devin White, I don't know if he is instinctive enough, with Bush, I just see him as a natural 4-3 OLB, I see him as a poor fit inside at ILB, won't stand up against the run very well.

Do we really want the Steelers to trade up for White or Bush?? I would rather gamble and take a chance on Cashman in round 2.

In terms of his testing, he was 6'1 237, ran a 4.50 40, had a 37.5 inch vertical, ran a 4.12 short, 6.95 3 cone time. So, Blake is right there neck and neck with the two Devin's in terms of overall athletic ability.

I am with B2B and others when it comes to Vosean Joseph. This to me is a guy who can be a Shazier type of player and shows all the traits necessary to do that. He is so undisciplined right now as a player, bit of a feast or famine type, but many feel that all he needs is proper coaching, technique work and he can become a star.

I don't go for either Devin in round 1, don't trade up for them, I take either Cashman or Joseph in round 2 and silently giggle to myself.

What scares me about trading up for either Devin, is that I don't want another Sharmarko Thomas situation. They wanted to find a replacement for Troy and they traded up for Thomas and fell in love with traits and similarities but in the end all that did was blind them. Yeah, Thomas was not a first round pick, but the point is still valid. Just like when they drafted Jarvis Jones hoping to replace Harrison. It just seems like we see this movie over and over.

Do we need to replace Shazier? Sure, absolutely, but I don't know if we need to spend a 1st round pick do so in this draft. The two best ILBs in this draft might not have Devin as their first name. That is what great teams do, they are able to scout and figure out who the best prospects are. Jordan Hicks was the best ILB during free agency and he signed already. He was a 3rd round pick by Philly. Kwon Alexander was the 2nd best and he has signed too. He was a 4th round pick.

The New Orleans Saints spent a 1st round pick on Stephone Anthony in the same 2015 draft that Hicks and Kwon Alexander were selected.

I don't want my Steelers to spend a 1st round pick on another Stephone Anthony.

I know Cashman is a darling right now, but his short arms are an issue-- that's one of the reasons his hand usage isn't great. I like him but I think he's a little bit limited, much like Burr-Kirven... both are high energy, lots of filling the scoresheet. Both remind me a bit of The kid from Delaware that I liked who went to Atlanta, had 100 tackle seasons but no one liked him all that much... Paul Worrilow. I just feel like I saw Cashman and Burr-Kirven both almost make a lot of plays.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:25 am 

It was easy to see what LVE was great at, and he had outlier size/length. I don't see Cashman at that level. I do like him, though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:22 am 

If Joseph has a great workout at the Florida Pro Day I can see him climbing up the rankings and being in first round discussions. I would spend a 2nd RND pick on him at this point just going from his college film. I think they draft BPA for position of need. If there's not a valid candidate at ILB'er in the 1st round I think they look at WR or even TE. You could make an argument for Corner and Edge too. I just think after drafting high [no pun intended] at both positions the last couple drafts they focus elsewhere, unless a certain player falls to them that's just too good to pass up. Anyone recall the last time that happened?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:36 am 

http://steelerfury.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11054&start=25

I was bored so I decided to do a little search on the Fat Fuck Kaboly's accuracy on the draft Since 2002 he was correct or in the ball park on a total of five picks.

That is 5 out of 99 picks...He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat

I will not get started on other things.

Lets just say this....There is a reason Kaboly and Rossi cant find real gigs.

Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.