It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 5:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9972
FU 43....nice pick

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2603
GreekSteel wrote:
FU 43....nice pick


Haha, after I posted it B2B said you'd probably be upset.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 5487
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Ice wrote:
I'll go with natural hands, speed (though almost a dead heat, Campbell has done more with the ball in his hands) and short area quicks/burst, and say Campbell has more upside. Both are A+ character guys, and I think both would have been drafted higher if they had gotten another year of work in the Ryan Day air-raid offense. That whole WR group (Johnny D will get drafted, too, and could very well stick on a roster) is better than they are given credit for.

I think there are at least two more WRs that no one here is talking about who might have better NFL careers than any of the OSU guys, but we'll see. I hesitate to mention them with the draft ongoing.


Homeristically (chill, poetic license. I have a degree and it's not useful for much else) speaking, I probably overhype this crew because they all did a great job breaking out last season once their phase of the offense was featured, and did a pretty selfless job of at the very least 100% effort blocking for two or three years before when the offense was essentially three yards and a cloud of dust. Selfless, team-first, high character group, and I definitely have a bias.

Would not surprise me if there are other that turn out better, either. Deep pool this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18266
Ice wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Ice wrote:
I'll go with natural hands, speed (though almost a dead heat, Campbell has done more with the ball in his hands) and short area quicks/burst, and say Campbell has more upside. Both are A+ character guys, and I think both would have been drafted higher if they had gotten another year of work in the Ryan Day air-raid offense. That whole WR group (Johnny D will get drafted, too, and could very well stick on a roster) is better than they are given credit for.

I think there are at least two more WRs that no one here is talking about who might have better NFL careers than any of the OSU guys, but we'll see. I hesitate to mention them with the draft ongoing.


Homeristically (chill, poetic license. I have a degree and it's not useful for much else) speaking, I probably overhype this crew because they all did a great job breaking out last season once their phase of the offense was featured, and did a pretty selfless job of at the very least 100% effort blocking for two or three years before when the offense was essentially three yards and a cloud of dust. Selfless, team-first, high character group, and I definitely have a bias.

Would not surprise me if there are other that turn out better, either. Deep pool this year.

That's fair. I wouldn't complain too hard about either guy this year, even if there are others who stood out more to me.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 5487
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
If there's one position where I think the Steelers can successfully take a deep pick and make it work out, it's WR. It's going to mostly rest on internal evals of James Washington how long they go before pulling the trigger, from where I sit. If they think they've got something with Juju, Moncrief holding a place at 2 and providing deep speed, Washington as a 3 with growth potential and Eli Rogers as Eli Rogers at 4, I could see them waiting a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9972
Interesting pick B2b..id say player B is crosby...man he looks skinny...in those highlights doesnt seem to be all that explosive either

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18266
GreekSteel wrote:
Interesting pick B2b..id say player B is crosby...man he looks skinny...in those highlights doesnt seem to be all that explosive either

Really tall/long... and most of his weight is in his butt. I think he can put on 10 good pounds but he's already the size of and same explosion as TJ. Don't forget tall guys look slower. I like that he gets low. Definitely a project but he's a fit for LOLB in this defense, of which there are not too many in any draft. He said he played around 251 last two years, was 255 at combine.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9972
bradshaw2ben wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Interesting pick B2b..id say player B is crosby...man he looks skinny...in those highlights doesnt seem to be all that explosive either

Really tall/long... and most of his weight is in his butt. I think he can put on 10 good pounds but he's already the size of and same explosion as TJ. Don't forget tall guys look slower. I like that he gets low. Definitely a project but he's a fit for LOLB in this defense, of which there are not too many in any draft. He said he played around 251 last two years, was 255 at combine.




hey when it comes to pass rushers, you seem to hit on a good chunk of them so ill spare my tv on this pick... :D

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18266
Dear Houston:

Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 5487
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Picks Only: 3.88 DET - ohmegosh -
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18266
Warring's a perfect #2 for Macdonald. Run, run , run offense, so he got a ton of block reps-- the thing he was least familiar with coming in. Only one year of HS football after lettering in basketball and water polo and others. Remarkably good for so little play time. Great ball skills, promising future.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 4426
I mean, if you're going to eat some dicks, you might as well get the buffet and stay til closing.

_________________
Baltostiller wrote:
I can agree to disagree without calling another post "assholic" Maybe you should do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1761
TB wrote:
I mean, if you're going to eat some dicks, you might as well get the buffet and stay til closing.

Sounds like something a big 'ol wet, sloppy, fat pussy would do...

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Picks Only: 3.88 DET - ohmegosh -
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 4426
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Warring's a perfect #2 for Macdonald. Run, run , run offense, so he got a ton of block reps-- the thing he was least familiar with coming in. Only one year of HS football after lettering in basketball and water polo and others. Remarkably good for so little play time. Great ball skills, promising future.


I was surprised by how polished and quick in and out of his cuts he is. Probably snagged him early but oh well, like the player.

_________________
Baltostiller wrote:
I can agree to disagree without calling another post "assholic" Maybe you should do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm
Posts: 1046
Charles having a fantastic draft for my Pacific Beach Chargers. Hitting all their needs with Dillard, Deebo, and now Pratt. Good stuff.

'Ol School picked one of my favorites as it relates to my Browns. Andy Isabella went to Mayfield HS in Mayfield Ohio and if he made it to round 4 was going to be catching balls from Baker Mayfield.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm
Posts: 6822
Location: Rhode Island (behind enemy lines)
Quote:
3 86 HOU - TB - Kahale Warring and a Bag O Ds, TE, San Diego State



:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert

"I work in a bank." - Demetreus Gore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1128
Ready for my new bag dicks to be thrown my way :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18266
I threw your bag of dicks to 15 yards behind the defense Emmanuel Hall and he dropped it.

You’ll have to go to the buffet.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 4426
DP39 wrote:
TB wrote:
I mean, if you're going to eat some dicks, you might as well get the buffet and stay til closing.

Sounds like something a big 'ol wet, sloppy, fat pussy would do...


#awkwardboner

_________________
Baltostiller wrote:
I can agree to disagree without calling another post "assholic" Maybe you should do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm
Posts: 1046
Ice, Miles Sanders has already been chosen. Kindly select a different player


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18266
I texted him.

We have to have at least one of these each draft.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1580
SteelDrama wrote:
Charles having a fantastic draft for my Pacific Beach Chargers. Hitting all their needs with Dillard, Deebo, and now Pratt. Good stuff.

'Ol School picked one of my favorites as it relates to my Browns. Andy Isabella went to Mayfield HS in Mayfield Ohio and if he made it to round 4 was going to be catching balls from Baker Mayfield.



Thanks Drama. I don’t love the Isaiah Buggs selection last night, but in my defense I was half asleep when I made the pick. Kind of like Tomlin and Colbert.

_________________
#NoMoTomlin
#Fraud
#FireTomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:14 pm
Posts: 186
SteelDrama wrote:
Charles having a fantastic draft for my Pacific Beach Chargers. Hitting all their needs with Dillard, Deebo, and now Pratt. Good stuff.

'Ol School picked one of my favorites as it relates to my Browns. Andy Isabella went to Mayfield HS in Mayfield Ohio and if he made it to round 4 was going to be catching balls from Baker Mayfield.

Sorry, Drama. For many reasons, he was too perfect to pass up for the Pats.

I love the kid, and honestly think that while he won’t put up the best numbers of the WRs in this draft class, he’ll have the longest career.

For several years he’ll have the speed to take the top off a defense, do k/p return duties, and be a viable situational ball carrier. For many more years after that he can be purely a short route slot WR, given the rules remaining as they are.

Every team needs a guy like this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 1468
bradshaw2ben wrote:
I threw your bag of dicks to 15 yards behind the defense Emmanuel Hall and he dropped it.

You’ll have to go to the buffet.


https://twitter.com/i/status/1106969710049067008

_________________

Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Board Draft 2019: Discussion, Brickbats, and Harangue
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 18266
Holding... on the offense... 10 yard penalty

But, c'mon... is everyone going to show me every bad rep Vosean had? I'm fine with it as long as you tag me with every bad rep Bush has, too.

Besides, that's more about a great rep for McCoy... he's a beast. How many flow LBs are going to beat that block?

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group