It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 86  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tony Tap Out with more drama
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 pm 

Fuck this cocksucker.

GET RID OF HIS ASS, I DON'T CARE WHAT WE GET IN EXCHANGE.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:52 pm 

I can't wait for him, Bell, and most of all Tomlin/Colbert to be gone so I can go back to enjoying this team.. Also hoping Rooney gets the urge to sell the team to someone like Stan Druckenmiller. Tired of seeing our owner settling for mediocrity. What a fucking shit show. I really, really hate this organization right now. From the owner down to the players.

AB Words of Wisdom: "...this be my first meeting with Mr Rooney ever as Antonio Brown the man not AB84 the player in locker! never been to my house; there house; like what AM I Really doing! Less then what you bargain for more than real #Truth"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:53 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Dickhead is saying goodbye he was found guilty in his traffic issue today too

Quote:
Antonio Brown

Verified account
AB84
7m7 minutes ago
More
Thank you SteelerNation for a big 9 years...time to move on and forward..........#NewDemands

Send him away, i hope he finds his maker soon.

Holy hell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:57 pm 

Pretty obvious after is Tweet today he really wont be back. Are there any free agent wrs that are worth signing? I know there wont be any ABs out there but obviously we will have to sign a free agent wr and it cant be a Justin Hunter type either. What a couple of cocksuckers Brown and Bell are. Ben has 2 or 3 years left and we could be headed for rebuild mode before he even retires. This is the biggest offseason we have had in recent memory. Really have no room for error this offseason.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 pm 

I can't remember the last time an athlete has fucked this city this bad.

I mean, we've had marque players leave, and some of them even sticking a middle finger up in the process. But those cases are mostly all examples of guys leaving via free agency.

He assholed his way off the team, AND left of us on the hook for $20M of cap space, severely hindering our ability to replace his talent while also making the other upgrades we need.

As if that wasn't enough, he than torpedoed his own trade values in the months since, meaning we're not even going to get very good compensation for him.

My best guess is that our best case scenario with him is to trade him for a 4th round draft pick, getting practically no cap relief in the process and leaving a giant, gaping, hole in our WR core.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:00 pm 

JaySteel72 wrote:
Pretty obvious after is Tweet today he really wont be back. Are there any free agent wrs that are worth signing? I know there wont be any ABs out there but obviously we will have to sign a free agent wr and it cant be a Justin Hunter type either. What a couple of cocksuckers Brown and Bell are. Ben has 2 or 3 years left and we could be headed for rebuild mode before he even retires. This is the biggest offseason we have had in recent memory. Really have no room for error this offseason.

I just saw Demarius Thomas' corpse got released.

I'm terrified that they're going to sign him and think that's good enough.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:02 pm 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:

I mean, we've had marque players leave, and some of them even sticking a middle finger up in the process. But those cases are mostly all examples of guys leaving via free agency.

He assholed his way off the team, AND left of us on the hook for $20M of cap space, severely hindering our ability to replace his talent while also making the other upgrades we need.

As if that wasn't enough, he than torpedoed his own trade values in the months since, meaning we're not even going to get very good compensation for him.

My best guess is that our best case scenario with him is to trade him for a 4th round draft pick, getting practically no cap relief in the process and leaving a giant, gaping, hole in our WR core.

Jesus was that depressing to read. Somehow this little bastard made Lev Bells stunts seem like childs play and that is really hard to do. Officially now the most hated soon to be ex-steeler of all time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:04 pm 

JaySteel72 wrote:

I just saw Demarius Thomas' corpse got released.

I'm terrified that they're going to sign him and think that's good enough.

Something like that or plug James Washington in there. He may end up decent but he is not even close to a number 2 wr right now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:07 pm 

Can't they restructure his contract backwards.so his signing bonus is.changed to this year's salary so the team that takes him takes.the hit and pays us the difference?

Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:14 pm 

Hey Swiss, do you still think it's going to be worked out?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:14 pm 

I just looked at the top 8 free agent wrs. My god.

Golden Tate, Moncrief, Beasley, Hogan, Tyrell Williams, Chris Conley, Humphries, and John Brown.

We really may have to take a wr or Hockenson(who may not even be there) in the 1st round.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:16 pm 

JaySteel72 wrote:

Golden Tate, Moncrief, Beasley, Hogan, Tyrell Williams, Chris Conley, Humphries, and John Brown.

We really may have to take a wr or Hockenson(who may not even be there) in the 1st round.

We'll take 2 WR's in this draft. One high (1st or 2nd round) and another one late.

Zero doubt about it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:18 pm 

Yup. He's assholed his trade value into the turf. Good thing I'm not running the team. Because I would call him up and tell him that his BS has tanked his trade value and that he's going nowhere as a result and that I hope he sits out so I can dock his pay.

What did Greek Steel post once? He's not a piece of shit, but the whole turd?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:19 pm 

I don't think this is solely about money, but I agree that's a big part of it.

Will be interesting to see if he holds out on his new team demanding a raise in his salary (because he'll ignore the bonus money PIT eats to deal him, pretending like he's "only" getting $13M next year).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:20 pm 

KC wrote:
JaySteel72 wrote:

We'll take 2 WR's in this draft. One high (1st or 2nd round) and another one late.

Zero doubt about it.

One problem with that is that 31 other teams are going to be absolutely positive we're taking a WR in the first round.

I don't follow college, so I'm not familiar with the prospects, but if there's a can't miss guy there, you can bet some team is going to trade ahead of us to take him.

Meaning we're probably either getting sloppy seconds or going to be trading other draft picks to get who we need.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:21 pm 

John Brown would help a bit, he needs to work on his catch percentage though.

I wish the Steelers' throw down the gauntlet today. Fuck with AB and his money. Place him on the performance list. Conduct Detrimental to the team and cause for claw backing his money. Let's see if his narcissitic ass comes to jesus.

His actions around not getting back with the owner should be called out with severe punishment.

Best to blow this fucker up. Blow up his money and blow up his opportunities. We wont get jack shit for him in a trade.

...and let the NFLPA come crying. I'd tell them to shut the fuck up

Last edited by BethlehemSteel on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:22 pm 

In terms of WR needy team with the cap and the willingness to trade for AB, what's the worst place he could be sent to? Cardinals?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:24 pm 

KC wrote:
Fuck this cocksucker.

GET RID OF HIS ASS, I DON'T CARE WHAT WE GET IN EXCHANGE.

This is exactly how I feel. San Antonio his ass outta here pronto. Fuck em.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:24 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
In terms of WR needy team with the cap and the willingness to trade for AB, what's the worst place he could be sent to? Cardinals?

Yes, that would be it. Let him rot catching passes from Josh Rosen.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm 

I'd probably actually feel bad for his agent if it wasn't Drew Rosenhaus.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm 

he's one of the main reasons for this mess too. His track record with other assholes sets the table.

I always felt this would be a problem down the road.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:39 pm 

I don't see the point in trading him. We might not get the return needed to make it worthwhile. And we're going to eat more than what he's owed next year anyway. Make him rot on the bench just to spite him.

AB Words of Wisdom: "...this be my first meeting with Mr Rooney ever as Antonio Brown the man not AB84 the player in locker! never been to my house; there house; like what AM I Really doing! Less then what you bargain for more than real #Truth"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:39 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:

he's one of the main reasons for this mess too. His track record with other assholes sets the table.

I always felt this would be a problem down the road.

I remember reading an article about him way back in the TO days, and it was mentioned he had his Ferrari custom built with an automatic transmission so he could more easily talk on his phone while driving it (this was before Bluetooth and hands-free calling were a thing).

Takes a special kind of asshole to ruin a Ferrari by putting an automatic transmission in it.

I've never been able to forgive him after that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:
I don't see the point in trading him. We might not get the return needed to make it worthwhile. And we're going to eat more than what he's owed next year anyway. Make him rot on the bench just to spite him.

THIS way of thinking I like.

I LIKE THIS A LOT.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:44 pm 

KC wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:

THIS way of thinking I like.

I LIKE THIS A LOT.

Still Lit wrote:
assholed his trade value into the turf. Good thing I'm not running the team. Because I would call him up and tell him that his BS has tanked his trade value and that he's going nowhere as a result and that I hope he sits out so I can dock his pay.

What did Greek Steel post once? He's not a piece of shit, but the whole turd?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 86  Next